• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobodys Angel

Ever wondered about the keybearer(s) before Sora? How the Keyblade came into existance....?

When people first discovered the heartless, there were still kings and queens, princes and princesses, and so on. The kingdoms needed some way to protect themselves. Two knights creaded a blade, shaped like a key. First, the blade was insuficient. So they, literaly, put the hearts in it. Needless to say, the knights were ancestors to Sora and Riku...

Centuries later...Ansem the Wise created artifical heartless. After he Abandons his research, Maleficent abuses the machine to create the Heartless...

Setting: 9 years before Kingdom Hearts I. Right as Meleficent and the other villans control the Heartless. Hollow Bastion

Rules:

1) No gmoding/pping
2) Template cannot catain any events that happened during the KH series, Organization members allowed though (not Roxas) and apearences can resemble
3) Mods' rules apply
4) Romance/Violence = PG13
5)Minor cussing
6) Post "kittiez ar cute MEOW" if you read the rules
7)Up to 5 keyblade weilders

Template:

Name:
Appearance:
Side: (light/dark/neutral)
Weapon:
Personality:
Bio:

Name: Sydney Kinnin
Race: Human
Appearance:
Normal - Ruby red hair that is shoulder-length; red/black eyes; red tee, black jeans, white/navy sneakers; brown hoodie; black fingerless gloves
Dark mode- same as Riku when fighting sora in HB
Side: neutral
Weapon: Keyblade
Personality: quiet, cynical at times, sense of humor
Bio: Sydney was born in Raident Garden, before it was renamed Hollow Bastion. She is simmilar to Riku because of her dark powers, and decendants of the two knights. She doesnt talk about her life, she just listens to other people.

Last edited:

DarknessInHearts

Website
www.myspace.com
Kitties are cute MEOW! {lol kitties}
{if the bio's not acceptable just let me know ill change it}

Name: Faolan Seiko
Race: Nobody
Appearance: Faolan keeps his soft, jet black hair up in a ponytail on the top of his head. His skin is unusually pale, which sometimes seems to glow in little light. He practially lives in his black leather jacket blood red tank-top and his baggy black jeans, keeping the organazation cloak he was given hidden away. He wears one white-gold chain around his neck, with a small cross on it.
Side: Neutral
Weapon: Xidane and Shirkon
100_1572-1.jpg

Personality: Faolan is a quiet young man, he hardly ever speaks, just showing what he means through his actions. He doesn't keep completely to himself though, he likes to be around others.
Bio: Faolan lost his heart only year ago, and had the organazation XIII come to him, when he was lost in the darkness. They told him that he was strong, he had become a nonbody, and remained in human form, and they wanted him to join them on their mission. He whole-heartedly accepted their invitation, becoming number XIV.

Last edited:

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Join I shall ^^.

Name: Aylin Trinity
Appearance: Brown shoulder length hair tied up in a ponytail, black t-shirt with one long left sleeve, denim baggy jeans, sneakers, brown eyes, 5'2 in height
Side: Light
Personality: Cheerful, upbeat, bright and somewhat laid back.
Bio:
Similar to Kairi's past, Aylin landed on Radient Garden when she was a small child and has forgotten where she has come from and what her real name is. Ansem the Wise simply gave her the name Aylin, meaning moon halo, because she loves to stare at the moon at night.

Last edited:

Nobodys Angel

Join I shall ^^.

Name: Aylin Trinity
Appearance: Brown shoulder length hair tied up in a ponytail, black t-shirt with one long left sleeve, denim baggy jeans, sneakers, brown eyes, 5'2 in height
Side: Light
Personality: Cheerful, upbeat, bright and somewhat laid back.
Bio:
Similar to Kairi's past, Aylin landed on Radient Garden when she was a small child and has forgotten where she has come from and what her real name is. Ansem the Wise simply gave her the name Aylin, meaning moon halo, because she loves to stare at the moon at night.

**coughPASSWORDcough** sryyy i have a cold! lol

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
ok im gonna join when do u guys plain on starting bc i gotta make my character bio real fast then we can get started plz dotn start withouth me

slash the croc.

kittys are cute, MEOW! lol.

name:spike cheapo (could'nt come up with a last name)
race:human
apperance:has short white hair, blue eyes, and wears a black overcoat.
side:light
weapon:a blue beam saber.
personality:caring, kind ,and never hesitates to help his allies
bio:born in twilight town and raised in sword combat,has a few freinds,and knows the whole area.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Name:Rion axios

Appearance:Mid-lenght black hair with red tips on the ends Shirt similar to riku's, and pants similar to roxas's and a black scarf that goes down to his back legs, A red bandana around his head.

Side: (neutral)

Weapon:Duel Keyblades (Axion) (Medios)

Personality: Rion is a laid back type of guy however when it comes to battle there is no negotiating if his brother is mentioned he looses control of himself

Bio: Rion was born in Taladin City and he was the strongest of all the warriors which lead his brother to Jelousy. Rion has a Automail arm which he recieved after a crucial war that took out his parents that he soon found out his older brother organized in order to kill rion. but instead it killed his parents and now rion is striving to exact revenge on his brother

Last edited:

evildarkness

in a place that's away from you......*heh heh*
i want 2 join 2!!!!!!!kitties r cute meow.lol

name:hakonu tenshi
race:human
apperance:long black hair with red streaks,her skirt is black(the style of it is simular to kairi's skirt from the first KH)her shirt is white with three zippers facing down,and she wears an overcoat from time 2 time.
weapon:keyblade with darkness around it
side:netural
personality:hakonu is a shy,quiet,kinda girl,but at the same time she is filled with darkness.
bio:hakonu was born in a town called usali garden.it was very peaceful.unfortunatlly one day a war happened hakonu was still young at the time she was asleep in her room while her parent's were attacked and killed.since that day she never forgave herself and promised that she would find these people and destroy them all.now she is filled with hate and anger.....

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
this is gonna b so cool but i cant log on this weekend so try not to leave my character "RION" out of to much stuff this weekend is my college homecoming and il b really busy

Nobodys Angel

this is gonna b so cool but i cant log on this weekend so try not to leave my character "RION" out of to much stuff this weekend is my college homecoming and il b really busy

((kk lol i just read this "Shirt similar to riku's pants" and i was like "WAT THE!?" iand then i read the rest...))

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
OOC: ooo lol alright il edit it a lil bit so peopel can understand thanks for pointing that out for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back