• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts (the actual place called Kingdom Hearts) specutlation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daviviana

When/if it appears in game, what do you think it will look like?
A super-giant heart shaped bright moon like KH2?
You think it will actually be a kingdom/realm we can walk in?
Do you guy think we may actually get there in KH3 and not some small or fabricated version?
Also, you think the connection to KH will be restored in KH3?

Awards
Hmmm. That's hard. I personally liked the idea that they had in KH with the door. Maybe something like that...... with the moon in it? I'm like 75% sure that we're going to see the real KH in KH3. Maybe the connection will get restored, but then broken again.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So this ties in to a lot of my thoughts on the game. This clash to summon the x-blade and KH is like a higher scale version of battle of the Keyblade Graveyard in BBS. Xehanort has the same goals, he’s just going about them in a more grandiose way. However, this time he’ll probably succeed in his plans rather than fail.

That in mind, I expect the aesthetics of KH when it first appears to be like that of BBS and the scene in the Keyblade War where Luxu is watching KH. Then once Xehanort enters KH, a door will appear and allow us to enter KH to face Xehanort for the last time. However once we enter, it will be unlike KH2 and KH1 where it’s just a boss rush. I think it will be a full explorable world, basically what the End of the World and World That Never Was were in their games. This would make sense given that there isn’t much to Keyblade Graveyard that we know of to make it a worthy final dungeon.

And yeah, I do think the world will be reconnected to KH in the end. I think that is what “Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts” is all about.

Last edited:
Awards
So this ties in to a lot of my thoughts on the game. This clash to summon the x-blade and KH is like a higher scale version of battle of the Keyblade Graveyard in BBS. Xehanort has the same goals, he’s just going about them in a more grandiose way. However, this time he’ll probably succeed in his plans rather than fail.

That in mind, I expect the aesthetics of KH when it first appears to be like that of BBS and the scene in the Keyblade War where Luxu is watching KH. Then once Xehanort enters KH, a door will appear and allow us to enter KH to face Xehanort for the last time. However once we enter, it will be unlike KH2 and KH1 where it’s just a boss rush. I think it will be a full explorable world, basically what the End of the World and World That Never Was were in their games. This would make sense given that there isn’t much to Keyblade Graveyard that we know of to make it a worthy final dungeon.

And yeah, I do think the world will be reconnected to KH in the end. I think that is what “Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts” is all about.

This makes sense. I could see this being accurately what happens. We'll just have to wait and see, though.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I think that we'll actually see it, that it will play some part in the end, and that it will have some role in fixing some problem in the Realm of Light. Just speculation, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back