What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Reaction score
Awards
I don’t know why everyone hates the CG character icons. Everyone especially Sora looks beautiful

Deliverance

Reaction score
Awards
As someone who doesn’t really like playing 3, these mods are really cool. I’d love to try these out.

I don’t know why everyone hates the CG character icons. Everyone especially Sora looks beautiful
Personally, they look pretty bland and I doubt they’ll age well. The 2D portraits in the other games still look great. Imagine if they had used CG renders in KH1😬.

bambii

Reaction score
Awards
Here’s a crazy one with a lot of potential:

Not gameplay improvement, but I feel like someone smarter than me could make something cool using these tricks

Last edited:

KingdomKurdistan

Reaction score
Awards

Not gameplay improvement, but I feel like someone smarter than me could make something cool using these tricks

Oh man what could have been :(

KudoTsurugi

Reaction score
Awards
I wouldn’t say people hate them, but it does take a bit of getting used to. Especially after so long using 2D

KeybladeLordSora

Motivation.
Reaction score
Awards

I don't really see the potential tbh

it's just going out of bounds as a cutscene happens.

bambii

Reaction score
Awards
I don't really see the potential tbh

it's just going out of bounds as a cutscene happens.

Donno, could use it to capture frames from unique cinematographic perspectives, or combine with photo mode for some wacky fanfic scenarios. Trying to think outside the box 🙃

KingdomKurdistan

Reaction score
Awards
Donno, could use it to capture frames from unique cinematographic perspectives, or combine with photo mode for some wacky fanfic scenarios. Trying to think outside the box 🙃

Or not have a heated death battle suddenly stop for a tea break as folks monologue each other into submission.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Reaction score
Awards
I dont see Keyblades granting form specific combat abilities to base Sora yet, or barrier guard being learned by base Sora. 😉
I'm sure that'll come in time. I've seen crazy mods in many games that do unbelievable things. XD

AegisXIII

Reaction score
Awards
Mods I would like to see:
- Integrate remind guardians of light battle alongside kh3 final boss (that one is hard)
- Use data battle ost rather than the generic kh2 ones for the bosses at keyblade graveyard
- Use master defender during Aqua's fight.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, a thread of mine has been stickied. That's a first! Only 1 proper way to celebrate:

tj4rxdxi7ur61.jpg

MATGSY

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards

AegisXIII

Reaction score
Awards
That's really good. I am now waiting for a mod for the camera in kh1FM. I refuse to believe that what we have now is the maximum that can be accomplished.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6