• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS: ROAD TO SLEEP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksonic

Awards
Website
gamejolt.com
NOW DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE STORYLINE BECAUSE THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON I'D GIVEN UP ON IT!!!

title.jpg

Kingdom Hearts - Road to Sleep
Version: 0.1.5.1

Play Kingdom Hearts-Road to Sleep by bksonic Now at YoYoGames

Download Kingdom Hearts-Road to Sleep.zip by bksonic at Host-A Hosting

This was a work-in-progress game for the PC, Made using Game Maker 6.1. It was going to be a sequel to Kingdom Hearts II, but the story started not to make sense, so I had no choice but to discontinue it, unfortunately. Featured an automatic save system and an impressive levelling system.

Controls:

Adventure Field: Arrow Keys - Move, Enter - Pause

Battle Field: Arrow Keys - Move, Spacebar - Use Command, W & S Keys - Scroll through Command Menu.

Screenshots:

screenshot101.jpg
screenshot102.jpg

If you are an experienced Game Maker and would be willing to carry on with this, send me a email, to bksonic@hotmail.co.uk
You must provide proof of Experience by posting a link to a game you made in Game Maker. The file format for this file will be for Game Maker 7 and above (.gmk).

D

Deleted member 36435

I checked your thread history and I figured you were an advertising bot making the same thread over and over. My apologies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
so you're dumping this just b/c you don't like the story? Rework it man, that's a pretty weak reason to drop the entire project.

bksonic

Awards
Website
gamejolt.com
I guess it is a weak reason to drop... I guess I couldn't be bothered with it anymore. I've been working on it since 2007 or something. I've been picking up on it and abandoning and picking up again several times all years... who knows, if nobody wants the source, I might pick up on it again. I'll definitely rework the entire thing from start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back