• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of Death (The sequel to "The Lost Keyhole")

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
That sure brightened my day with the tree!! And Sora`s mom!! I`m going to die of laughter, except I can`t laugh with my sore throat, it hurts too much! XD

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Hooray, an update!!! I really like the part with the tree; that was funny. I also liked the part with Sora's mom. I wonder how Sora is going to explain away a bunch of giant talking animals in his house; if that were me and my mom, it would be a very confusing situation. But, then again, this is Kingdom Hearts we're talking about. Anyway, awesome update, and I look forward to more. Oh, and the descriptions were really good, especially the surroundings.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Hooray, an update!!! I really like the part with the tree; that was funny. I also liked the part with Sora's mom. I wonder how Sora is going to explain away a bunch of giant talking animals in his house; if that were me and my mom, it would be a very confusing situation. But, then again, this is Kingdom Hearts we're talking about. Anyway, awesome update, and I look forward to more. Oh, and the descriptions were really good, especially the surroundings.

Thanks and awesome about the descriptions.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Hey guys, here's chapter 2, but before I get into it, I would like to introduce the new beta-reader: Hikari! Enjoy chapter 2.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of Death
Beta Reader: Hikari
Chapter 2:

Sora's mom looked at him with the dirtiest look a mother could give to her son.
Sora tried to avoid it by turning his back on it but he knew her eyes were still giving him that look.
"Well.... I guess it's time to explain about what's been happening for the last two years" said Sora as he sat down in another rocking chair in front of the window facing his mom.
"One night there was a storm here, me, Kairi, and Riku built a raft to explore the outside world. So on that night with the storm, I thought it was going to destroy the raft. I went to the island and I found Riku, he disappeared into this black hole, and I ended up in this world called Traverse Town"
"Wait, wait, wait! You mean you've been visiting other worlds!?" said his mom as she cut Sora off.
"Yes mom, but let me finish," He gestured for his mother to calm herself. Once she was semi-calm, Sora decided to continue on with his explanation. "I met these three, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy" said Sora as he pointed to the three heroes.
"We went to all of these different worlds searching for Riku and Kairi." said Sora as twirled his Keyblade about in front of his chest. His mom quickly took notice and she freaked out.
"You are not going to have a weapon young man, you could poke your eye out with that thing" replied his mom as she attempted to force the Keyblade out of Sora's hand. After a short wrangle, his mother came out victorious and she observed the large key in her hand. "There's no way you're going to keep this!"
Sora sighed and said "Uh, mom, you know that the Keyblade comes back to me when other people try to wield it, right?" asked Sora as the Keyblade vanished out of her hands and appeared in his.

Auri got on one knee and bowed to Maleficent.
"Good, good Auri, now go! Go and spy on those fools!" Maleficent yelled as it echoed in the dark and cold Hollow Bastion Castle Hallway.
"This plan is going great, the Lost Keyhole will be mine, and those fools will come right to me so I can kill them! Hahahahaha!!!" said Maleficent.

Sora kept explaining the situation to his mom, she was shocked when she heared about what happened to Kairi.
She got up from her chair and put her hand on her mouth.
She grabbed her long brown hair and twirled it around, she started to cry.
"She was such a sweet girl, why did she have to be killed?" asked Sora's mom.
Sora walked over to his mom who was in the hallway and patted her on the back and hugged her and Sora started cry along with her. Kairi's death had devistated him terribly and he was still sensative on the matter.
Donald, Goofy, Terra, Riku, Mickey, Jiminy, Leon, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, and Tifa all wore a sad look on their faces as Sora and his mother cried..
"Don't worry mom, I'm gonna get revenge, I'm gonna kill Maleficent" said Sora through his tears.
His mom looked at him shocked and scared that her son would even have the thought of killing another person. But she knew that Sora knew what he was doing, or so she hoped.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, tell me what you think!

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Aw, I really liked that chapter. I really liked how Sora's mom tried to take away his Keyblade from him and it reappeared in his hand. Seriously, this whole situation is just totally awkward. I felt really bad for Sora at the end because he is so devastated by Kairi's death. God, I can't wait until he kills Maleficent and hopefully gets another girlfriend. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
OMG, I can't believe I haven't posted in a while, I'm just gonna make Chapter 3 short, sorry.... lol. Oh yeah, just because this is gonna be short I'm not having Hikari beta-read it for this chapter.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of Death
Chapter 3:

Sora looked at his mom wiping the tears off of his face, his cheeks rosey and wet.
"I don't want to scare you mom, it's just..... I loved Kairi and.... when she died it felt like a little part of me died" said Sora as he kept wiping his face.
Sora's mom had a sigh of relief that she knew Sora knew what he was doing and then she walked away into the Kitchen wiping her face with a yellow towel.

Sora turned back to the fire place to find his friends sitting there with sad faces, Goofy, for some reason, had taken Kairi's death the second worse, of course Sora had taken her death the worse.
"Um.... Goofy? Why are you sad?" asked Sora as he leaned into Goofy's face.
"Nothing" said Goofy as he got up and walked out of the door, actually slamming the door.
"What the heck is wrong with him?" asked Sora as he looked at his friends.
"I have no idea.... he's been talking about Kairi a lot lately, I don't know what's up with him" said Terra.
Sora took a moment to think as he looked out of the front window to find Goofy sitting down in Sora's front yard.
"I'm gonna go talk to him" said Sora as he bursted outside to talk to his friend.

"Hey Goofy? What's the matter with you, you've been sad ever since Kairi died, why?" asked Sora as he sat near his friend.
"Well Sora.... it's because, well.... have you noticed that King Mickey hasn't talked ever since the battle?" asked Goofy.
"Yeah.... why are you asking this?" asked Sora.
"Well because, he did talk, once, but it wasn't his voice, it was Kairi's, she told me somehow her soul found it's way to Mickey's body and now they share the same body, I want the king back, that's why I'm sad, I'm worried I will never have my friend back, but the good news is that Kairi's still alive in her own way, we just need to find a way for her to get back to her body" said Goofy.
"And I know just the guy who can get her back, we're going to have to go to the Underworld, Hades is the only one who can get her back to her body" said Sora.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back