• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

Wait.... who plays Vexen!? ;-;

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Derek Stephen Prince is doing the voice of Vexen

Marly

Awards

Thanks Les.... I need to youtube him. Ziz :3 I asked who voiced Vexen.

Marly

Awards

I really cannot wait for the voice of Larxene :3 to me she stands out, especially in the Japanese version, I love her voice, sweet yet sadistic.

Choc

I really cannot wait for the voice of Larxene :3 to me she stands out, especially in the Japanese version, I love her voice, sweet yet sadistic.
Me neither. I wonder if it'll be as high-pitched as the Japanese one.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I doubt it. I think her voice will be more Shego-like.

RiyKyu

I am going to get the game but...........

I have no idea why The new kingdom hearts for the ds wouldnt be for the ps2 and the remake of c.o.m isnt coming out for ps2... I mean... take re:c.o.m...... its played with cards frist of all and like c.o.m 4 the gb... its much more comfertable to pick a card whit a stick on a touch screen and much faster.... it would take longer to pick a card whit a controller. Aaaaaaaaand c.o.m is nintendo based meaning that the system it was on was a nintendo product not sony. And in my opinon, the gameplay for 358/2 days seems more like something you would play on a ps2. i mean, the kingdom hearts battle system is real time, so genarly meaning you have to have a lot of buttons, ps2 controllers have 17 buttons,while the ds only has 12. Now, if the battle system was turn based then it be a different stroy.And i know that the battle system may seem easy to handle its more complex than it seems. Sure, all you gotta do is use the d-pad and prees x but what about reaction comands? Kh2 was just an intro to them, but i they will end up being more complex and hard. I mean, i guess that they could use the styleus to make it easier like seeing a button on the touch screen and pressing it, but that wouldnt be like orignal kh game play, i mean, when you play kh do you poke the command menu to make it work? Also the size of the ds is a factor too. it would be confuseing to press the command screen whit such little space, you could accidently press "magic" insted of "attatc" . I guess you could use the d-pad to selcet a command, but what if your far sited? you would need glasses to see the command menu, insted of looking at the big tv.:toungesmile: Also i dont get why they alow you to play as all of organ.13 becuz half of them didnt even fight unless they had too.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I am going to get the game but...........

I have no idea why The new kingdom hearts for the ds wouldnt be for the ps2 and the remake of c.o.m isnt coming out for ps2... I mean... take re:c.o.m...... its played with cards frist of all and like c.o.m 4 the gb... its much more comfertable to pick a card whit a stick on a touch screen and much faster.... it would take longer to pick a card whit a controller. Aaaaaaaaand c.o.m is nintendo based meaning that the system it was on was a nintendo product not sony. And in my opinon, the gameplay for 358/2 days seems more like something you would play on a ps2. i mean, the kingdom hearts battle system is real time, so genarly meaning you have to have a lot of buttons, ps2 controllers have 17 buttons,while the ds only has 12. Now, if the battle system was turn based then it be a different stroy.And i know that the battle system may seem easy to handle its more complex than it seems. Sure, all you gotta do is use the d-pad and prees x but what about reaction comands? Kh2 was just an intro to them, but i they will end up being more complex and hard. I mean, i guess that they could use the styleus to make it easier like seeing a button on the touch screen and pressing it, but that wouldnt be like orignal kh game play, i mean, when you play kh do you poke the command menu to make it work? Also the size of the ds is a factor too. it would be confuseing to press the command screen whit such little space, you could accidently press "magic" insted of "attatc" . I guess you could use the d-pad to selcet a command, but what if your far sited? you would need glasses to see the command menu, insted of looking at the big tv.:toungesmile: Also i dont get why they alow you to play as all of organ.13 becuz half of them didnt even fight unless they had too.
1st of all I couldn't understand what you said. Use sentences and paragraphs.

2nd RE:CoM for DS would be stupid. It's a remake and it looks and plays better as a PS2 game.

3rd I couldn't understand what you said. Use sentences and paragraphs.

A

Azrael

;o; Oh noes!

I want it to be more squeelish, like it was in the Japan version....mmmn ....squeelish.

I don't know...using Shego's voice actor would be somewhat alright.

But that's me *prepares to get killed by the wifey and takes out lightsaber*

Guernsey

Awards

WHAT SHEGO'S VOICE ACTOR ON MY LARXENE?! :cursing: OR EVEN WORSE ASUKA'S ENGLISH VOICE ON MY LARXENE!!!!!!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

195px-Shego.jpg

From Disney Channel's Kim Possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back