• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

I'm confused.

That's all I'm going to say.

My buzz has been brutally murdered. D:

Back to topic, seriously. Jakie has made me very sad with his lack of a funny bone and I wish to alleviate this eyesore with another meaningful discussion.....or at least something different that doesn't include me being sad. :(

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Okay here's one. Do you think that Re:CoM would be any better if it had VA during the Worlds?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Okay here's one. Do you think that Re:CoM would be any better if it had VA during the Worlds?

Hell. Yes. You have NO Idea how much the damn text annoyed me. I wanted to hear Leon's Japanese VA. I freaking wish that we could have VA's instead of that endless Text.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Hell. Yes. You have NO Idea how much the damn text annoyed me. I wanted to hear Leon's Japanese VA. I freaking wish that we could have VA's instead of that endless Text.

Same here. I didn't know that it didn't have VA in the worlds till today.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Same here. I didn't know that it didn't have VA in the worlds till today.

Yeah, the one gig thing I hate about owning that game is that the Text scenes are lost on me unless my Mom or my Brother read it to me. I've memorized most of the script by now but, I guess reading it in English will be an improvement? *shrugs* I don't know. The more I'm on this thread, the more excited the prospect of this game being released makes me.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Yeah, the one gig thing I hate about owning that game is that the Text scenes are lost on me unless my Mom or my Brother read it to me. I've memorized most of the script by now but, I guess reading it in English will be an improvement? *shrugs* I don't know. The more I'm on this thread, the more excited the prospect of this game being released makes me.

I guess we delt with it before, shouldn't be too bad. But at least we get to hear how the rest of the Org. sound. Any VA in CoM = WIN in my book.

mjw23

Less VA's will make it come out faster in other countries as well. But I'd rather wait an extra 3 months. do you think this could speed up 358/2 Days. Since they have the VA's there they could have them read there lines there and then.

roxasfan13

dont worry, 358/2 days will be released in early 2009 for united states and all of the organization members will be playable so far. well not all of them

Awards

No, it's better. :3
No, it's not.

The majority of Re:CoM uses rehashed textures from KH1. For the models that aren't actually rehashed, like Sora's redesign, the Organization members, etc, they explicitly stated that they made them on the same level as KH2.

If you have any misconception in assuming that it's better, it's probably because all the Re:CoM cutscenes are actually pre-rendered FMVs. Why? Because they have the room to do it, unlike in KH2, and they have the opportunity to do it (Sora's, Donald's, and Goofy's weapons can't change in the cutscenes unlike in KH2 since they only use their main weapons). And in addition to that, CO's clear white background makes the hues and textures more pronounced in appearance.

rmyulfo

not all the organisation members are playable in 358/2days.
just six of them.
im really looking foward 2 play 358/2 days in order 2 see who
is the 14 member and why they did not call it organization 14.
i want 2 play the recom 2 see the cutscenes and play it in big
screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back