• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

*flaunts game* It was a close call! They had only just gotten the box and it was the last box they had to open!

Plus I never preorder but I got the cards anyway :3 they are pretty!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I love this game already :3

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Dang what the heck. >.> I'm no longer special. Everyone is getting them xD Well, I guess it's okay that I took the plastic off then. lol

The little postcards in the case are, a little cheesy :/ (nice art though we've seen it all already)

Who is going to be sending a KH postcard? <.< If it was intended to be a collector's item, just make them regular cards.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Jeez everybody's getting it. Im gonna head on over to the nearest GS and see if they have it as well.

I could just call them and see, but I feel like getting off of this stuffy campus for a while xD

Xattm

Jeez everybody's getting it. Im gonna head on over to the nearest GS and see if they have it as well.

I could just call them and see, but I feel like getting off of this stuffy campus for a while xD

i'll be headed to a stuffy campus in about thirty minutes. so i know how you feel.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Okay, I have mine. I'm playing it right now and all I can say is..Wow. Bloo did an okay job. XD
kanye-west-ring.jpg

See, look beyond what you want, and you find whole realms of possibilities.

I wish I had a PS2 on campus. And I knew I wasn't getting it for Christmas. Then I could play it. Someone tell me when it goes on youtube.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Thanks. I made it up. ^_^ (If it's inspired by anything, it's subconciously)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

hey don't worry about it the dates were really confusing do you live in America or Canada?

in America, thanks man I was so disappointed, they told me that they just got word from there gamestop business or w/e company that they can't release it until wednesday, some people picked it up before they got the word
I should of gone sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back