• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

I'm still waiting for the trailer, damn it. Maybe in 5 days before Re:CoM's release.

It is strange that TV ads haven't been seen, I mean most other games have ads at least a month before a game's release ala Mirror's Edge or Force Unleashed

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I don't think they really want to spend the money on a commercial/Ad.... I dunno, I mean its a rerelease, so I dunno.... It matters not anyway X-X that game is more important

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I personally can wait 8 days, Why does it say 7, it's really 8 days until the game comes out.

Because that timer is based on the shipping date which is Dec.2nd. The date it hit's the shelves is in fact Dec. 3rd. Messed up, ain't it?

I'm still waiting for the trailer, damn it. Maybe in 5 days before Re:CoM's release.

I'm leaning towards no.

It is strange that TV ads haven't been seen, I mean most other games have ads at least a month before a game's release ala Mirror's Edge or Force Unleashed

You know what needs a TV commercial? Persona4. It's coming out on the 9th and the only people that knew about it were Youtubers and internet junkies. Then again Atlus has never tried very hard with their NA audience. Why Atlus? Why? :'(

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

i didn't hear it anywhere. 'tis my prediction.

from past experience, i know that most americans dislike, or are closet fans of, kingdom hearts.
kingdom hearts 1 had a preview for it on disney channel. the disney lab or whatever. people bought it, or didn't, were either disappointed or loved it. but the fanbase in america is rather low. not like in japan where they freak out when a new kh comes out(complete speculation in the last sentence). kingdom hearts chain of memories, i think, got a commercial on the disney lab. kh 2....got a trailer a week after it's release.(not entirely sure on that, but i know i had bought the game before i saw a commercial for it). so i doubt that re com will be any different

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

No, Xemmy. The NA audience is in fact quite high. I f the end up releasing a commercial they'll wait until after it's released or the day of or before.

There could always be that there just isn't a reason.

A

Azrael

I don't think they really want to spend the money on a commercial/Ad.... I dunno, I mean its a rerelease, so I dunno.... It matters not anyway X-X that game is more important

TV ADs= More people wanting to buy it=More money for SE=More re-releases in the future.

Marly

Awards

There were Kingdom Hearts commercials on other stations, not just Disney... I recall seeing one on Nick.....

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

There were Kingdom Hearts commercials on other stations, not just Disney... I recall seeing one on Nick.....

Yeah, I've hardly ever watched Disney in recent years and yet, I recall a KH2, CoM, and I think a KH1 commerical, on non-Disney channels. If I recall right, the KH2 one must of aired at least six months.. Well, we'll see if they air a commerical within the next week or so.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Yeah, I've hardly ever watched Disney in recent years and yet, I recall a KH2, CoM, and I think a KH1 commerical, on non-Disney channels. If I recall right, the KH2 one must of aired at least six months.. Well, we'll see if they air a commerical within the next week or so.

Those were new games though. This is a remake and aparently not important enough to warrant proper distribution.

doubt it.

This.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I just want more VA's.

8 days though.

I'm gonna look up the English vids on youtube when it comes out. I want to hear the voices.

I also need the GBA copy so I can read Axel swear if they cut it out of the US release.

Marly

Awards

hmmm..... Riku's deck changes!? Boy, I must be stupid not to have noticed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back