• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_and_Roxas_

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

I am talking about the GBA version.

My CP is only 1275, so that is what I am working on now. My level is 76, but my HP is 470. I have been alternating which stat to improve, when I should have mainly concentrated on the CP

Guernsey

Awards

To be honest, I'm more pissed off about being wrong about whether the game would come out than I am happy that it actually is.

If only they given us Final Mix+ anyway but that is the past now, I wonder how Sora will sound given the fact that he is being voiced by Haley Joel Osment but I wish Zane was Xehanort instead of Epcar, not to say he doesn't good job but still....

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

At 76 you should most certainly be able to beat him. Review and organize your deck?

Guernsey

Awards

There was a video of guy beating Marluxia with Low HP if it is any constellation.

Marly

Awards

I guess, I dunno, can you beat him with low HP? Either way, you should review your deck.....

Sora_and_Roxas_

Maybe its just my deck. I have a lot of cures, and most of my attack cards are 6-9, some are premium. I took out all the Simba cards I had, I have some cloud cards and a bambi card to confuse him when I have to reload. So maybe I will take out the Bambi card and cloud cards.

Marly

Awards

^ No, you should keep the clouds in, keep three clouds in, and combine them to make a pretty strong attack. And you most definitely need some 0 attack cards if you want any hope. And I dunno what Bambi does, so I'm blind to that ;-;

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

(sigh) Cloud was cool there. (Before someone starts bashing FF or calling me a fangirl, that was actually my first brush with FF. Played CoM first) Omnislash + wings FTW.

Can't help you on levels, but definetly but in cures, those cards that return all your cards, don't put in alot a premiums, and alot of weapons and magic. (Of various levels. if they ave a 2 card you only need a 3 and you can save your 7s for later)

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

(sigh) Cloud was cool there. (Before someone starts bashing FF or calling me a fangirl, that was actually my first brush with FF. Played CoM first) Omnislash + wings FTW.

Can't help you on levels, but definetly but in cures, those cards that return all your cards, don't put in alot a premiums, and alot of weapons and magic. (Of various levels. if they ave a 2 card you only need a 3 and you can save your 7s for later)
Cloud is cool whatever game he's in. Have you ever seen Itadaki Street? Cutest Chibi Cloud and Sephiroth evar!

madammina

Just on the FF wiki.

COmpletely random, but there's no chance to see Kefka in any future KH is there... :( I WANNA SEE THE MAD CLOWN!
(that's not Joker) I would buy FF6 Advance, but I know as soon as I do so they will announce it for the DS.

Erm, Cloud was my favorite Re:CoM summon. He needs to be a summon again.

I also hated those Pooh Minigames. No real instructions.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

COmpletely random, but there's no chance to see Kefka in any future KH is there... :( I WANNA SEE THE MAD CLOWN!
(that's not Joker) I would buy FF6 Advance, but I know as soon as I do so they will announce it for the DS.

Nope, Kefka is too cool for KH anyway. Why do you think Zane left? Disney said he was simply too sexy for KH.

I also hated those Pooh Minigames. No real instructions.

Blasphemy! Those mini games were awesome and infuriating!

madammina

The infuriatingnesss (I made that up) is why I hated it.

Cho, what are the new mini games they mentioned for Re:CoM? If there is no new stuff, then you would know, right?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

The infuriatingnesss (I made that up) is why I hated it.

Cho, what are the new mini games they mentioned for Re:CoM? If there is no new stuff, then you would know, right?

There's new stuff. The mingames are IMO the best of any 100 Acre Wood so far. They're harder though. :D

The Hunny Hunt is my favorite, and the Vegetable whacking game.

madammina

But what's the new stuff?

Hunny Hunt and Vegetable whacker were on the GBA, so there's GOT to be something else.

madammina

The press release promised new mini games. If the 100 acre woods game are the same as the GBA, then where are the rest?

Marly

Awards

The press release promised new mini games. If the 100 acre woods game are the same as the GBA, then where are the rest?

O_O this is new and exciting news to me! ^^ thanks for that!

Sora_and_Roxas_

Thanks everyone for the advice, I will rearrange my deck and try to beat Marluxia again. I won't give up until he it down and out.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I personally can wait 8 days, Why does it say 7, it's really 8 days until the game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back