• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

standintallinfor

I saw on the site, that it has been confirmed to hit the USA states, but anyone has a idea when that could be, or when they might start showing trailers for the game? I'm just curious, sorry if this has been answered before.

Ive been gone a whole month, and I'm trying to catch up.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm afraid that we know nothing about Re:COM coming to North America, other than what you saw on the front page.
It's still just a rumor.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I personally don't think we even know for certain if the games coming out. I'm still waiting for even more solid confirmation.

We don't know when its coming out..

And lol. You've only had seven posts yet you're catching up? It's not like you were that active to begin with apparently
xD

care to show us that site?

Its called khsinsider.com
you should check it out some time.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I knd of want to forget this game even existed. CoM imo began the downfall of KH. What could've been an epic sequel to KH1 became 'The Adventures of the Mind Wiped Hero'. It was the Batman Forever of the series and KH2 was the Batman & Robin. Reboot is needed and this time Sora needs the Bruce Wayne treatment and Xehanort needs the Joker treatment.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I knd of want to forget this game even existed. CoM imo began the downfall of KH. What could've been an epic sequel to KH1 became 'The Adventures of the Mind Wiped Hero'. It was the Batman Forever of the series and KH2 was the Batman & Robin. Reboot is needed and this time Sora needs the Bruce Wayne treatment and Xehanort needs the Joker treatment.

Blasphemy
I don't agree with you at all.
COM was just an inbetween game anyways.
Hardly a downfall.

Enough with the batman metaphors...Lol

I like Batman Beyond, btw.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
It hasnt been confirmed. We are still skeptical about it becuase we havent had REAL proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back