• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Ok I love kingdom hearts a lot, but one thing that i don't get is in the first game they kept it at a younger kids field of view. I mean the story was great and their was motivation to keep playing the game over and over again. But inlike the other games square enix has made, kingdom hearts was sort of lacking in some areas. In some final fantasy games a character that you like is lost, and your like NO!!!!! Yet in kingdom hearts it kept all the a character is lost yet you see him again then he sinks deeper in the darkness, then he helps you in the end, then is lost again. I feel that they should have put more into it to make it a game that had losses. The kind of image it had was like good always conquers evil with no after effects. Because Sora sealed Kingdom Hearts then he continued on his journey. I felt that it gave that whole good conquers all evil vibe a lot in the game.

Of course I think about this now *after I've had the game for a year or two* because when i first got it, i had no problems. Its just as i look back now. So when I look at deepdive, I'm amazed and i feel it has the darker vide that could really make this game even better in my opinion. Sometimes i feel that just make that video into a 20 minute game and I'll be content with it. Yet now I look at Kh2 i guess that those feelings have gone away but has anyone ever felt that it just seemed to give that Light conquers all. No negative effects just positive?

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Actually, I hope they will have a negative factor somewhere in the storyline of KH2. That's what makes some movies good. Good vs. Evil, but with some loss that is not redeemable.

My Dark Side

Well yeah... if you made a mistake you should face the consequeces. I highly doubt that Sora is perfect so he will make few mistakes and there should be some negative side - effects... I'm still looking foward to not so happy ending, but without anyone dieing....

Rose of Irony

Yeah... no good Disney characters really ever die..........except for Bambi's Dad, and Mufasa. But they're just dads.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
twila said:
come on people! It wasn't just a Square-enix game. They needed it to be nice because it was a Disney Game too. If it was just a SE game, it would have been darker.

You say that, but in KH Sora theoretically commits suicide in order to save Kairi, and I don't think suicide has ever been in a Disney film so the original KH is actually rather dark, albeit Kh2 looks alot darker, I just hope it doesn't fall down the path of a morality game, where Sora can either be good or bad at the end.

ferretfrenzie

I agree with TWILIA and Rose of Irony. Disney characters rarely die because they're all about the kid business. If you look at it, Kingdom Hearts was well balanced because it had fun into it (Donald and Goofy), and some dark side into it (Heartless, Sephiroth,"is that how you spell it?"). If it was an all-Disney game it would be too childish with maybe Winnie The Pooh as a main character! And if it was just a Square game it would probably, like, all FF characters and have Riku die for sure. Overall, KH was the perfect game for me. = )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back