• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater Full Event Summary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shady543

Awards
To be honest, I don't really care about the trailer and stuff anymore. The hype has all died for me. All I really want to know is what happened during that conversation between the SRK, RAX, TAV trios and Namine.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
To be honest, I don't really care about the trailer and stuff anymore. The hype has all died for me. All I really want to know is what happened during that conversation between the SRK, RAX, TAV trios and Namine.

Me too, my friend. Me too:)

And I want to know if this is a scene that might actually be in KHIII, and probably expanded on, or if it's just something that they made for the fans there and to never be seen again.

Gah! The expense of not knowing that crucial detail is killing me! But it's a fun sort of pain. How I love this series:D

Awards
Wasn't the only conversation in that trailer between Young Nort and Young Eraqus?

shady543

Awards
I'm pretty sure the combat system had changed and Sora was more speedy or something, and it surprised a lot of fans. I can't really remember. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back