• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneydude123

If any of you made a homemade kingdom hearts movie i'll buy it! please write back.

Last edited:

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
We don't make them. SE does, we are fans, not people who make it. There MIGHT be a kh movie, but probaly not.

Sorry -_-;;

S

Sora0Roxas

lol, this topic was worth nothing, ok, we are just big fans of this game, not creators. lol.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Well, I've made KH2 Music videos Not movies. None of us are capable of making movies unless we're a par of SE staff. I've heard there's only one person on here who's a part of SE.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Riku_kun said:
Well, I've made KH2 Music videos Not movies. None of us are capable of making movies unless we're a par of SE staff. I've heard there's only one person on here who's a part of SE.

You mean their actualy IS someone? wonder who...

Doushitemo

One guy did make KH into a movie. He just recorded the cutscenes, events, etc. and supposedly spliced them together well enough to look like a movie. He was selling it on Ebay for quite a while, but unfortunately Disney eventually noticed and forced him to stop selling the DVDs.
A link for the curious (though it no longer has much information): http://www.sidestreamnetwork.net/khmovie/index.html

Roxas542

Yea I think they will make one too, just because so many people are on to this kind of games, my local store was sold out, and I got one of the last five copies of it, so I believe they will make another one.

The Oathkeeper

elle said:
ooo i wish they make a movie but less disney and more sora/kairi/riku/namine/roxas/axel and etc.

Good point, I agree with that, although it would be nice to see a couple Disney worlds given that KH wouldn't be a long game AT ALL if it had no Disney Worlds/Characters.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
if you want a homemade animated video of the begining of KH1 click my sig.

Viper_A

Website
www.sidestreamnetwork.net
Doushitemo said:
One guy did make KH into a movie. He just recorded the cutscenes, events, etc. and supposedly spliced them together well enough to look like a movie. He was selling it on Ebay for quite a while, but unfortunately Disney eventually noticed and forced him to stop selling the DVDs.
A link for the curious (though it no longer has much information): http://www.sidestreamnetwork.net/khmovie/index.html

Hello. It's almost been a year since I visited the forums. XD

Anyway, I did some tracing as to where some of the visits from my site were coming from, and I got back here.

And yes, Disney threatened to sue. So I stopped it.

And no, this ain't no "crappy homemade video". :p

I'm a quality freak and I intend to keep this as my trophy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back