• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Mobile on the FOMA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FubulaNova

Does anyone know what model or brand of phone will be needed to play the mobile KH game?
My phone is kinda outdated, so I was wondering if I'll have to go buy a newer model.
I read that it will be on the FOMA.
What is that, exactly?
Why not just put on the PSP?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Its a Japanese phone. You dont have it. There's already a KH game on PSP, I expect that they do not want to spoil the PSP. That answer your questions. this thread is no longer needed XD

A

Audo

None of them.

FOMA is the brand name for the 3rd Generation services being offered by Japanese mobile phone operator NTT DoCoMo.

FOMA phones are Japanese phones, meaning they won't work for phones from other countries.
This.

If Coded is still planned for an overseas release, you can expect more details on what kind of phone model, release plan, etc, would be used here. But that news would most likely only come after Coded's Japan release.
^Answers your question.
And, it's on the mobile phone for a reason. If anything, it would make the most sense on WiiWare than it would on the PSP.
But I digress, your questions have been answered, any further questions would best be brought up in the 'Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back