• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts marathon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you going to veiw the marathon?

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

It seems to be some form of artificial intelligence.

Mr.Scientist take a look at this!

lenny8

if you have never experienced a game marathon now is the time to start they are fun. the people the community and just all the craziness:thumbup:.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I may be a huge KH/ TS fan, but I'd never play 48 hours straight of any game. From what I've read, it can be harmful and potentially fatal. (Not too long ago, I read about a freakin' 18-hour (an almost day-long) long boss fight on FFXI and I said f--- that. There's no way I'd play a game for more than seven hours, let alone 18 and beyond. I might not be a FF fan, but even if I was, I doubt I would care to fight a boss that took more than three hours to beat. (Originally.. because I didn't know too much at the time and ignored the message box, it took me about two hours to fight through KH2's final boss battle. However, since then, I can now beat it in under eighteen minutes.)

Oh, and really don't feel like watching people playing a game so much that they end up passing out btw..

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Are you actually stupid enough to think it's one guy playing for 48 hours straight? It's a god damn SQUADRON OF IDK MY BFF JILL playing it and taking shifts while they eat pizza, drink coke and have bursts of acne while they play.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
No I'm not, but it does sound like they wouldn't have much sleep, which is the issue.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
What? In the span of 48 hours, you have 6 shifts of 8 hours. Assuming it's a group of 4, then you easily separate the shifts inbetween the members such that they can do the marathon while still having a good amount of sleep.

Hell, even 6 hours of sleep is fine since they're not using much energy other than pressing the buttons with their fingers.

D

Deleted member 36435

For hardcore MMO gamers that wouldn't be much considering some spend 12 hours a sitting to finish a raid or farming whatever-the-hell

Valamphias

I don't really enjoy watching other people play games - the few videos I watch is to learn a good strategy for doing something (beating Sephiroth in KH2; getting the Big Boss emblem in MGS4; any other difficult achievement I'm interested in).

lenny8

hey everyone just to clarify i have a team of about 4 or 5 for this marathon and we would have at lease 3 people up at all times. 1 person to read emails and chat with the viewers, 1 person to play and 1 person to play if the ather person cant and or to run to the store if we need or want something. but this marathon is to benefit a church in need of money to pay there bills and also of course to have a butt load or fun:thumbsup:

so check it out at the website listed in at the bottom for details.:thumbup:

Game Marathons - The place for all video game marathons; Past, Present and Future

Last edited:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Wow 48 hours I can`t even go 8 hours with playing a game.The only game I went over 8 hours was Ratchet and Clank..

lenny8

*update* wile the marathon is going on we will have a petition to bring kingdom hearts 2 final mix so if anyone here stops by sign the web petition so we can help bring final mix to America because we desire it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back