• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts manga.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chunkymunkey09

i have a question. do they sell kingdom hearts manga in an english version. i can't seem to find them at the store. do i have to order it offline or something like that?? please answer my questoin... thank you..

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
Gamergirl89 said:
anybody know if they sell an english version of the manga in japan?

There is no official English version, so there is not one sold anywhere. Much less Japan, why would a bunch of Japanese reading people want a manga in English? Unless it's like those bilingual books that help a person learn a new language.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
The KH maga is very funny. I just wish they didnt cuss as much.

Though I doubt it willl be sold ine the US.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Its not sold in english ANYWHERE. And it probably won't come to US or whenever you are. Why can't you people be happy with the scanlations?

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
KH Manga is pretty good...They'll probably release it in english when the whole saga is over...It's not really popular yet so...

Soren

Awards
Does anyone have any idea when the KH Manga will come the the US? I MUST HAVE IT!!!! And we can't be happy with scanlations because those poor KH fans who don't have computers won't be able to see it.

Fire Tears

I think it isn't coming to America for the same reason the anime wasn't produced. The only time Disney feels that their characters can have a mighty change is in a game, not in a show. They probably feel the same way with a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back