• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts king?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I think we all know, at least a bit, what Kingdom Hearts is in theories. The place where hearts are created, a place of hearts, where hearts go to, is light, whatever, etc.

A kingdom, isn't always a place ruled by a king or governed. Kingdom Hearts is not ruled, is just a place. Read the definition.

Kingdom- 1. nation that is governed by a king or queen; land of territory ruled by one monarch. 2. a realm, domain, or province. 3. the basic category used in classyfying living things.

Check the red highlight.

And the guy is just Xenmas.

Last edited:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
*TwilightNight* said:
I think we all know, at least a bit, what Kingdom Hearts is in theories. The place where hearts are created, a place of hearts, where hearts go to, is light, whatever, etc.

A kingdom, isn't always a place ruled by a king or governed. Kingdom Hearts is not ruled, is just a place. Read the definition.

Kingdom- 1. nation that is governed by a king or queen; land of territory ruled by one monarch. 2. a realm, domain, or province. 3. the basic category used in classyfying living things.

Check the red highlight.

And the guy is just Xenmas.

Exactly. You described it perfectly. So... yeah, what *TwilightNight* said.

Omega Reaper

I believe a major theme for Kingdom Hearts will in fact be finding, or fighting, the King of Kingdom Hearts. It is a possible and probable plot, as there are Princesses of Heart, why not a King of Heart(s)? Also, a common symbol in all Kingdom Hearts games is a crown pendant worn by Sora. This could mean that Sora is the future king of Kingdom Hearts, or perhaps a guardian of the king. In addition, the cover art of the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack has Sora wearing a golden crown on a throne, holding the Keyblade as a scepter. Perhaps it is a little foreshadowing, or, most likely, just some awesome concept art. Anyway, just my two cents.

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

Omega Reaper said:
I believe a major theme for Kingdom Hearts will in fact be finding, or fighting, the King of Kingdom Hearts. It is a possible and probable plot, as there are Princesses of Heart, why not a King of Heart(s)? Also, a common symbol in all Kingdom Hearts games is a crown pendant worn by Sora. This could mean that Sora is the future king of Kingdom Hearts, or perhaps a guardian of the king. In addition, the cover art of the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack has Sora wearing a golden crown on a throne, holding the Keyblade as a scepter. Perhaps it is a little foreshadowing, or, most likely, just some awesome concept art. Anyway, just my two cents.

That thing with the crown and the thrown never really seemed to have any meaning...

Omega Reaper

Yoda_Mickey said:
That thing with the crown and the thrown never really seemed to have any meaning...

Perhaps it doesn't, perhaps it does. I suppose we will just have to wait and see if it will in any future installments.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Omega Reaper said:

I'm going to quote InnerFred here, cause it says it all. And it was just now.

MyInnerFred said:
The name "princess" has nothing to do with royalty. It's just a term for the women binded to Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts is a realm full of light power. The crown is just a symbol. A crown only means royalty, I won't put the definition (I'm reading too much these days), but royal usually means majestic, noble, splendid, of or for a kingdom. It could also represent King Mickey for all we know or the Disney Castle, or w/e. KH can't be rule. Unless you think Sora is a '"king" by being binded in the strongest sense, than it works for you (with all the stuff of him being a key or something), but as to rule? Nah. Not to mention the plot doesn't really involve to fight a king or finding one. We got Mickey for that. If that was a theme, it would have been brought out already or at least hinted at. Since the title of the game has kingdom in it, they emphasize a lot what would represent it.

I love that cover art, but is just a cool concept, and I doubt is foreshadowing. Besides, if you got Donald and Goofy in the picture....*raises brow* j/k.

Last edited:

skilled keyblada

sry guys as soon as i seen sora and riku jump off that ship i knew major spoilers were in the middle of emerging so i luckely resisted watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back