• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Okay folks feast your ideas about KH III. There is enough information out there to get some kind of story line. What this story line is, I do not know... at all now. Now that I have seen sceen shots and Roxas in them.

Here is the place to try and make sense of everything, please do.

Kairy

hey Kyi welcome. what we know im sure u know kh3 is about terra aqua and ven. We think terra is connected to riku, ven connected to sora/roxas, and aqua connected to kairi. we believe or at least i do that ATW-ansem the wise apprentices are connected to master xehanort since they posesse most of the same powers, and most of us believe that master xehanort is from the twighlight realm but i think hes caught between two realms and that he is connected to terra and riku... those are just a little bit of all the theories out there oh and ATW maybe connected to aqua as her armour is found in his computer room in khfm- kingdom hearts final mix

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Here there Kyi, Welcome to the Forums,

Umm... well yeah we all pretty much have a basic idea on KH3 and how it'll go but then again, knowing Nomura there will be severe plot twists so much it drives you crazy!

My basic idea of the storyline im actually writing my fanfic on lol with some other random tid-bits that I would think be cool if it involved them! :)

Personally what is probably going to happen is that Sora will learn that nobodys actually DO have a chance to get their hearts back, so he'll feel guilty about it. He'll also learn about VAT and their previous loss to MX, Sora will ahve to fight MX, Nomura promisses darker so perhaps somthing bad might happen, like death of one of the trio. I think they'll have to fight MX most definately. Not sure on DS though. Perhaps they may even join sides with Terra, who a lot of people call Xehanort... Pretty much yeah this is what happens.

xZora

You're talking about Birth By Sleep ... I don't think KH3 is even being made yet. And the screenshots are of Ven, not Roxas.

Welcome to the forums, by the way. o.o

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
You're talking about Birth By Sleep ... I don't think KH3 is even being made yet. And the screenshots are of Ven, not Roxas.

Welcome to the forums, by the way. o.o
She could probably be talking about 358/ 2 days and BBS XD

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Okay folks feast your ideas about KH III. There is enough information out there to get some kind of story line. What this story line is, I do not know... at all now. Now that I have seen sceen shots and Roxas in them.

Here is the place to try and make sense of everything, please do.

You're talking about Birth By Sleep. A game that takes TEN YEARS BEFORE THE EVENTS OF THE FIRST KINGDOM HEARTS GAME. Man, you newbs never know what you're talking about. And thoes screen shots are of Ven, a NEW CHARACTER who just looks like Roxas, but has nothing to do with him.

Kairy

twighlightman stop being a flamer shes trying to find out information thats why she doesnt kno what shes talking about... there really is a nice way to treat others you should try it sometime

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
You're talking about Birth By Sleep. A game that takes TEN YEARS BEFORE THE EVENTS OF THE FIRST KINGDOM HEARTS GAME. Man, you newbs never know what you're talking about. And thoes screen shots are of Ven, a NEW CHARACTER who just looks like Roxas, but has nothing to do with him.
Wow... Dude... Cool down with the flamin, The chicks new, we need to show a big KHI welcome. Not call them a newbs... Of course she's new, you don't need to rub it in. Perhaps she's hear trying to learn more about the future games on the KH line, try being a bit more tolerant eh?

Crimson Jazz

twighlightman stop being a flamer shes trying to find out information thats why she doesnt kno what shes talking about... there really is a nice way to treat others you should try it sometime

Nobody flamed her. I didn't curse, I didn't insult her, though it may have seemed like it. But, I didn't, so don't antaganize me. Back on topic, this needs to be closed, since their is no official confirmation nor information pointing towards a KH3.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Nobody flamed her. I didn't curse, I didn't insult her, though it may have seemed like it. But, I didn't, so don't antaganize me. Back on topic, this needs to be closed, since their is no official confirmation nor information pointing towards a KH3.

What do you mean there isn't any information pointing towards KH3?

Sora's story isn't over yet.

Crimson Jazz

What do you mean there isn't any information pointing towards KH3?

Sora's story isn't over yet.

Sure, it's not over, he probably does have something else to do. But, no one from SE has come out and said "We are currently developing a Kingdom Hearts III." I'm sorry, no one has said that. Until I see someone from SE say that or say something like that, I won't believe that a KH3 is coming out.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Perhaps a word of warning is to not call people noobs when their trying to learn stuff it's not nice, I mean you can tell the poor girl is new, we don't want to scare her off.

No I see no reason for this thread to be closed, There IS confirmation on a KH3, It has been said to by Nomura himself. Also The cutscene at the end Of KH2 shows us there is to be one. SRK reading the letter remember? I read in an interveiw that is where Nomura plans to start KH3 - It may not actually be called KH3 though, which I think is what sparked the confusion. But yes so technically we DO have scans of KH3 I use the pictures all the time for graphic work XD.
Pehaps no battle scans, yes it's too early for that. but there is a little info on KH3.
I guess the thread can be closed, but if the girl who made the thread would like to ask some questions relating to the topic she may and here would be a good place to put them, providin it has to do with the topic which is, information on the new games.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I vow to keep it open because we i think it will be helpful to other new people who dont kno n e thing yet
Well they could perhaps make their own threads, but I was thinking more out of consideration for the girl making the thred she should be at least given a bit more of a chance to clarify which game she's talking about or what not.

Really I don't see and Real reason to close this thread providing we stay on topic.

Crimson Jazz

Perhaps a word of warning is to not call people noobs when their trying to learn stuff it's not nice, I mean you can tell the poor girl is new, we don't want to scare her off.

No I see no reason for this thread to be closed, There IS confirmation on a KH3, It has been said to by Nomura himself. Also The cutscene at the end Of KH2 shows us there is to be one. SRK reading the letter remember? I read in an interveiw that is where Nomura plans to start KH3 - It may not actually be called KH3 though, which I think is what sparked the confusion. But yes so technically we DO have scans of KH3 I use the pictures all the time for graphic work XD.
Pehaps no battle scans, yes it's too early for that. but there is a little info on KH3.

Can you SHOW me these "scans of KH3"? And Nomura said there might be a next installment, and then he said it's just not going to be KH3.

Kairy

she was referring to bbs -- some people refer to bbs as kh3 because it serves as a big part of the whole story- and nomura did say that... but i think he was talking about bbs... n e ways (i love my spelling :) ) we dont kno if there will be a game that continues sora's story ( u kno what i mean) but most likely there will

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Can you SHOW me these "scans of KH3"? And Nomura said there might be a next installment, and then he said it's just not going to be KH3.
Their not scans, their screen shots of the video that plays of the three reading Mickey's letter. That acording to Nomura IS the start of KH3, Yes He said it's not going to be Called KH3 a lot of people are expecting it to be called somthing like "The keyblade Wars" or somthing like that Who know's with Nomura, it's way too early to know.

The point is, that the question was refering to the new games of 358/2 days or
Birth by Sleep. Not KH3 in it's self, perhaps yes the thread was named wrong but but untill we know what game the makeer of this thread is refering to, the question and the topic is imcomplete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back