• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Premiere Event Exterior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe they should have just confiscated people's phones before letting anyone inside the nuilding.

That would have been the most safe decision but depending on how many attendants there are + the assistants and helping hands I doubt they have enough security to go around and confiscate every possible phone.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It is so frustrating not being able to tell you guys the rules and stuff about the event and what's going on when.

notnow123487

Awards
It is so frustrating not being able to tell you guys the rules and stuff about the event and what's going on when.

Yea that seems like a hindsight 20/20 thing. It’s too much to not even be allowed to say what is happening when.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I can imagine that, lol.

Oh crap, I just realized that confiscating phones might even be counterproductive as Union X is a phone game and if there's anything related to it attendants would need their phones.
No, I should better shut up as well...

---

Something else though, I need to confirm if my math is correct.

The Information ban ends on 6am in the morning in which I believe is US West Coast (aka Pacific time) time zone, right?
That would mean in comparison Europe would be 8 or 9 hours ahead so we would have already 2 or 3pm on Friday noon if I calculate correctly.

kingsoraful

Awards
There were two videos set to private in the SE Japan youtube channel and now they're gone. We're definitely getting things today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back