• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts III: Nothingness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soledarkness31

Now that we have seen what has happened in Birth By Sleep, and Coded, we know that Sora has to free all of the people (Aqua, Terra, Ven, etc.) from their torment. The very last thing we know from Sora, is that he got the message from King Mickey, and that he has to set out to save them somehow.

Now. The time is 1 year before Sora defeated Xemnas. Imagine, if you will, a young teenager, age 14, awaking in a shadowy realm full of purple and black shadows. He has brown spky hair going all around the front of his head, and the top is completely flat. He has blue eyes, and a round face. He is wearing a shiny silver sweater with a dark blue stripe running from his shoulder to his armpit. The sweater is zipped up, but we can slightly see he is wearing a black undershirt. There is a diagonal dark blue line running from the side of his sweater, to his hip, where the sweater ends. His pants are the same color of his sweater, with a blue diagonal line running down from the hip, to the knee. His shoes are slightly gray, with black laces.

He is asleep, knocked out, in a sense. He seems peaceful. Suddenly, however, a noise of whooshing shadows wakes him up.

He looks around, and looks afraid, yet undisturbed by the shadows. He stands up, and all the shadows around him scatter, until he is standing on gray ground.

He looks in front of him, and sees a large, mysterious figure.

"Who's there!" he cries.
The figure takes a step forward, and says, "Who are you, is more like it. You, seem to be many people. It is hard to say you are just one person."
"What? What are you talking about? I'm me. My name is, umm.." He struggles to remember his name.
"You do not know your own identity? Sad." replies the figure, taking another step forward.
"No! I know who I am. I'm umm.." Suddenly, there is a flash of light, and a necklace appears around his throat. It's a small gold crown, and on the back of it, is a name.
"Is it my name," I think to myself, "It's possible."
He looks sternly back at the figure before him, and says, "My name's Torsla."
"Ahh, Torsla. Wonderful. Well, come with me, I'm pretty sure our train will arrive soon." he turns from Torsla, and thrusts his hand forward, suddenly, a puprle train bursts in, with stars plastered all around it, and a sorcerer's hat is placed on top.

"Wait," cries Torsla, "You haven't told me your name!"
"Oh, Torsla, I don't care much at all for names." The figure turns back to Torsla.
"What? What was all that then?" Torsla says, getting frustrated.
"Oh, I just wanted to see if you could follow directions. Congratulations, you have passed. Now, come on, let's get in."

Feeling reluctant, Torsla enters the train with the figure, and they ride off. As they ride off, the figure says,

"My name, Torsla, is DiZ. Please don't forget."

More to Come

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, I don't really understand how this ties in to KH's storyline/timeline, but it's good nonetheless.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This is somewhat confusing, but I guess it's alright. Just be sure to separate the dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back