• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Initial Post-Launch Patch Schedule Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheZX

Awards
Man this is beautiful. I don't need people posting "KH3 the movie" vids on youtube before I get the game.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Honestly, I also like how it allows us some time to sit with the (hopefully conclusive feeling) ending for a bit before getting the clear sequel-bait/new-saga-bait of the secret ending.

I wonder if the epilogue and/or secret ending will be CGI or in-game.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Lol. Global gets screwed again by Square Enix. XD Epilogue released three days before we even get our hands on the official release global... like seriously couldn't even wait until the 29th? XD Then JP gets a proper six days of gameplay time to beat kh 3 fully for the requirements to the secret ending, and global...lol, I hope you all are speed runners! XD Whatevs, part of me was holding out hope that we would actually get fair treatment with kh 3 for once in the history of kh against jp...but nooo... jp can't wait at all. XD Yeah, this separated secret ending and epilogue trick was for JP, it wasn't for the rest of the world. Should have known, should have believed in my experienced kh fan self. Oh well, guess it's to avoiding the internet... done that before so it shouldn't be a problem for me. Everyone else whom are famous youtubers whom don't want to be spoiled, good luck. XD

kh barrel

Only 18 days left and my days of waiting will be over! I will definitely need those dlc stuff if I am to play the game.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Lol. Global gets screwed again by Square Enix. XD Epilogue released three days before we even get our hands on the official release global... like seriously couldn't even wait until the 29th? XD Then JP gets a proper six days of gameplay time to beat kh 3 fully for the requirements to the secret ending, and global...lol, I hope you all are speed runners! XD Whatevs, part of me was holding out hope that we would actually get fair treatment with kh 3 for once in the history of kh against jp...but nooo... jp can't wait at all. XD Yeah, this separated secret ending and epilogue trick was for JP, it wasn't for the rest of the world. Should have known, should have believed in my experienced kh fan self. Oh well, guess it's to avoiding the internet... done that before so it shouldn't be a problem for me. Everyone else whom are famous youtubers whom don't want to be spoiled, good luck. XD
Seems a bit of an overreaction. If it was only for JP, then they would get the Secret Ending before KH3 is even released in English. And while this arrangement could have been more beneficial to global than it currently is, it's still better than the typical way, which would be absolutely no delay or holding off of the epilogue and endings at all.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Wow, awesome move on Square Enix to simultaneously release the secret ending. That way nothing gets spoiled. I wonder which of you sickos is gunna play the game for 24hrs straight and will have beaten it before Thursday lol.

And a countdown. Please, please surrender more renders. I need the entire Organization. All of them. ALL OF THEM!

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Even though the epilogue may not be playable, I'm really hyped about this. I want to see where the story will go.
I'm also expecting a secret boss tied to the next saga, sooner or later.

mriku90

Awards
Guys I was so scared that person that was talking about how we won't get the epilogue or secret ending for like 3 months was right. I'm so glad they were wrong, I knew it made zero sense that Nomura would not add the epilogue and secret ending near or on launch day. This is perfect and he's smart cause he knows it's gonna take more then 2 days to beat this game and discover how to get the secret ending.

mriku90

Awards
Well whatever is in the epilogue I really hope it's not anything that ruins a possible happy ending for the characters. Like someone getting abducted or disappearing like Zack in BBS.

The epilogue to KH2 set up DDD. So I'd imagine it's our first taste of the next game.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Great that we have the dates for this now. Not so great that fans in the west have so little time to play before the secret movie releases.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Great that we have the dates for this now. Not so great that fans in the west have so little time to play before the secret movie releases.

Eh, it's ok as long as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and the Japanese players don't go throwing it up everywhere to protect us from being spoiled.

mytomxxx

I'm more excited by the secret movie. They do a fantastic job with them.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I'm expecting someone from KHX story to appear in the secret movie. Either Master of Masters, Luxu or the Dandelions.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I suspect the secret movie will probably be more of a concept trailer like in KH1,KH1:FM,KH2,and KH2:FM

Back