• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II -Secret Ending- THEORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akizero

My theories were made due to a Kingdom Hearts roleplay floating there in my mind. The theories consist of 2 parts. The text and the visual footage. A friend helped me with some of my theories. All theories were editted to paragraph format from AOL Instant Messenger conversations. I want intelligent responses, not some half-assed work of crap. I just wanted to know what other people thought of it.

I've made these theories to better understand what I should do for the roleplay's plot.

VISUAL FOOTAGE
SUNSET HORIZONS (According to the Soundtrack)

The screen displays the Ansem reports. It shows what seems to be ruins. It zooms in to the male knight on a small platform surrounded by the ruins, holding a keyblade with no keychain.
Now... What he is standing on... Looks much like Castle Oblivion's various parts along with some of the Organization weapon-like structures in the ruins.
untitled4hy2.png

castleoblivionjpgw300h1888ko.jpg

Text is shown. It zooms in, again towards the knight. The camera shakes steadily and it seems as if there was an explosion.
He turns to two other knights who approach the middle of a crossroad. A crossroad that greatly resembles the one Sora encounters in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and the one Riku crosses. This is indefinately, the Zero World. (The World Ansem the Wise was kept in)

The three of them approach the three keyblades in the middle. The keyblades seem to be the Kingdom Key (Middle), the inversed colored King's key (right), and The Way to Dawn (left).
In Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Riku was forced to make a choice from the being known as DiZ, or Ansem the Wise. DiZ gave Riku 2 options. Right and left being light and darkness. There was another road that was open for choice. The twilit road.
I believe that the positioning of the keyblades were more than mere coincidence or just having the main character's keyblade in the middle while the other two important character's keyblades were thrown to the side. I can infer that the direction the keyblades were facing, were infact the options gaven by DiZ.

When they grab the keyblades, the structure (the so-believed, Castle Oblivion) fades away leading onto another pack of semi-theories related to CoM.
In CoM, Namine created the castle for Marluxia using her powers as a nobody. The power to tear apart memories, distort memories, and reconstruct memories.

Thus having me believing that... The secret ending takes place when Namine and Kairi become one. Because Namine is no longer half of what she used to be, and now apart of a whole new being, the castle faded away in the same manner in which memories fade away in the KH cg movies.
Nomura also states that the secret ending takes place in the past, but somewhat, in the future. In the next "KH III"s perspective, it would take in the past but to KHII's perspective, it would take place in the future, the near end of the game.

The crossroads are revealed after that. There are many keyblades inplace where the grass was. The following text have it to be the believed keyblade war or a keyblade battle. A shadowy figure appears through the dust. I believe it to be Axel because of it's character models but others have it to be Zexion. That person is obviously returning to Castle Oblivion because he/or possibly she looks as if he/she is wearing is Organization coat.

Another question rises, how would this battle have taken supposedly only 1 year or less than that amount? In CoM, when Sora enters the castle, it seems no time has passed when Riku leaves the castle. In no way could that experience have taken only a couple of minutes, or even hours. It has me conclude towards the fact that time passes slower in the Zero world thus enabling long lengths of time take only a few minutes of passing.

The TEXT Theory
Being Editted

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
My theories were made due to a Kingdom Hearts roleplay floating there in my mind. The theories consist of 2 parts. The text and the visual footage. A friend helped me with some of my theories. All theories were editted to paragraph format from AOL Instant Messenger conversations. I want intelligent responses, not some half-assed work of crap. I just wanted to know what other people thought of it.

I've made these theories to better understand what I should do for the roleplay's plot.

VISUAL FOOTAGE
SUNSET HORIZONS (According to the Soundtrack)

The screen displays the Ansem reports. It shows what seems to be ruins. It zooms in to the male knight on a small platform surrounded by the ruins, holding a keyblade with no keychain.
Now... What he is standing on... Looks much like Castle Oblivion's various parts along with some of the Organization weapon-like structures in the ruin
untitled4hy2.png

castleoblivionjpgw300h1888ko.jpg
one, that is way to small to be castle oblivion, castle oblivion is a world how the hell can someone the size of a normal human stand on something the size of the earth and appear that large...................

Text is shown. It zooms in, again towards the knight. The camera shakes steadily and it seems as if there was an explosion.
He turns to two other knights who approach the middle of a crossroad. A crossroad that greatly resembles the one Sora encounters in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and the one Riku crosses. This is indefinately, the Zero World. (The World Ansem the Wise was kept in)
this isnt the zero world, the zero world was completely dark/black, DiZ says it himself
The three of them approach the three keyblades in the middle. The keyblades seem to be the Kingdom Key (Middle), the inversed colored King's key (right), and The Way to Dawn (left).
In Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Riku was forced to make a choice from the being known as DiZ, or Ansem the Wise. DiZ gave Riku 2 options. Right and left being light and darkness. There was another road that was open for choice. The twilit road.
I believe that the positioning of the keyblades were more than mere coincidence or just having the main character's keyblade in the middle while the other two important character's keyblades were thrown to the side. I can infer that the direction the keyblades were facing, were infact the options gaven by DiZ.
and the three key weilders come form the three roads also, one comes from the direction of light, the other of darkness, and the other of twilight.................
When they grab the keyblades, the structure (the so-believed, Castle Oblivion) fades away leading onto another pack of semi-theories related to CoM.
In CoM, Namine created the castle for Marluxia using her powers as a nobody. The power to tear apart memories, distort memories, and reconstruct memories.
namine didnt creat castle oblivion, all she did was draw it, SHE DIDNT CREATE IT, it was one of the org.'s worlds and the six of the org. members were sent there and thats when marluxia found namine and decided to use her, castle oblivion existed before namine even met marluxia..............
Thus having me believing that... The secret ending takes place when Namine and Kairi become one. Because Namine is no longer half of what she used to be, and now apart of a whole new being, the castle faded away in the same manner in which memories fade away in the KH cg movies.
Nomura also states that the secret ending takes place in the past, but somewhat, in the future. In the next "KH III"s perspective, it would take in the past but to KHII's perspective, it would take place in the future, the near end of the game.
umm.........and where did this come from.............
The crossroads are revealed after that. There are many keyblades inplace where the grass was. The following text have it to be the believed keyblade war or a keyblade battle. A shadowy figure appears through the dust. I believe it to be Axel because of it's character models but others have it to be Zexion. That person is obviously returning to Castle Oblivion because he/or possibly she looks as if he/she is wearing is Organization coat.
ummm.....nomoura said personally kh2 would end sora's encounter with the org,. and he said himself zexion is dead and was killed................

Another question rises, how would this battle have taken supposedly only 1 year or less than that amount? In CoM, when Sora enters the castle, it seems no time has passed when Riku leaves the castle. In no way could that experience have taken only a couple of minutes, or even hours. It has me conclude towards the fact that time passes slower in the Zero world thus enabling long lengths of time take only a few minutes of passing.
CoM didnt take a year, CoM basically happened in like a week or even a day......it was one year between kh1 and kh2 Com just showed what happen right after kh1........................the zero world is obviously nowhere near Castle Oblivon

Akizero

RikuHeroOfDark said:
one, that is way to small to be castle oblivion, castle oblivion is a world how the hell can someone the size of a normal human stand on something the size of the earth and appear that large...................

this isnt the zero world, the zero world was completely dark/black, DiZ says it himself

and the three key weilders come form the three roads also, one comes from the direction of light, the other of darkness, and the other of twilight.................

namine didnt creat castle oblivion, all she did was draw it, SHE DIDNT CREATE IT, it was one of the org.'s worlds and the six of the org. members were sent there and thats when marluxia found namine and decided to use her, castle oblivion existed before namine even met marluxia..............

umm.........and where did this come from.............

ummm.....nomoura said personally kh2 would end sora's encounter with the org,. and he said himself zexion is dead and was killed................

CoM didnt take a year, CoM basically happened in like a week or even a day......it was one year between kh1 and kh2 Com just showed what happen right after kh1........................the zero world is obviously nowhere near Castle Oblivon

Perhaps I wasn't too clear with some of my theories.

-Castle Oblivion is not a world but a castle residing in a world.
-The Zero world is a world input between both light and darkness. It would be sensible for DiZ to goto a castle within his reach.
-Namine drew the Castle and brought it to life, thus CREATING it. She created the castle's contents and the rooms inside the castle.
-I was trying to describe the set time period of the Secret Footage.
-Provide me with an article or piece of Nomura stating it was Sora's last encounter with the organization. Even if it was his last encounter, it may not have been the ending of Organization XIII itself.
-I was talking about the time inbetween CoM and Kingdom Hearts II. How long it would have taken them to hold such a battle within the time of CoM's end and Kingdom Hearts II's end.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well you put together an okay theory. But Ansem was never in the world called Zero. I don't even think a realm such as that even exists. But Ansem was in the realm of Nothingness. As Ansem's hatred grew more and more his heart soon became a captive of Darkness. But soon he chose to to befriend the darkness then soon it became his power he did not fear it, then he began to use this superpower also. Ansem soon changed his name because of the state he was in. Since he excepted the power of Darkness and he was in the realm of nothingness for awhile he renamed his self as Darkness in Zero/Diz.

The place in which the 3 knights are can't be the realm of nothingness, since the realm of nothingness was the place in which Sora and Riku fought Xemnas. And that place that the knights are shows no signs of it. Why would the Keyblades be there anyway?

Like you said the cross roads that Diz metioned to Riku very well may be the same paths in which these Knights walk upon. You can see that the male that is coming from the far road has probably chosen the road to light, my guess is that each particular road leds to another realm. So he picked up the Kingdom Key which represent what path he chose. While you see a female knight that comes over from another path, this indicates that she probably came from the road to darkness and she picks up the inverted Key to show that she represent darkness. Well there is one last Knight. It is a farley small person but I would consider this person as Man/Woman since I do not know the gender. This person probably chose the middle road just like Riku did. So the person picks up the Way to Dawn to Show that this person represents Twilight.

It could be possible that these 3 Knights just met each other. They probably was on a jorney to save the realm in which they came from so they followed these paths and they led them to the place in which the met each other.

To me that whole castel obivion thing just seems abit overated. It may have spikes but I am sure that the thing that male knight is standing on is a fallen creater. Most likely somthing he slayed that was in his path. It was comfired that the Secret ending took place in the past but you could think that it happened it the future. Which means that this scene may not actually happen in the game itself, but it would appear like some kind of a flash back or something.

I am one of those people who belives that Sora would still be the main character in Kingdom Hearts 3. This means that the game could still be in the future but with a certain cutscene that happened in the past.

That whole place was filled with Keyblades. I think all of the Keyblades there were most likely fake. Since there was a war these were most likely weapons that they used to participate in the war. My guess is that the Keyblade war was lead by leaders.

lets say that The the master of the Kingdom Key controled all the warriors from the world of light. My guess was that there was 3 kings at the time.
Kingdom Key= Realm of Light Keyblade, the King was the Master.

Inverted Key=Realm of Darkness Keyblade, The King was the Master

Way to Dawn=Realm of Twilight Keyblade, The King was the Master.

My guess was that there was a war between all 3 masters at the same time. These 3 kings also controled warriors. This is why it was called a Keyblade War.

Since the Keyblades were just sitting there, I thing it meant that everyone died in that huge battle.

My guess is that These 3 Knights where chosen to bring the Keyblade back to their realm so if danger was to come to their realm, there would be a Keyblade master who can protect that realm.

Then out of the blue the knights were probably shocked to see that a new enemy has appeared from the shadows. Who is this person, I don't know.
He could possibly be the Chaser. I don't know.

Besides Castel obivion is on the outskirts of Twilight Town. Twilight Town was probably close to the realm of Twilight.

Since the Secret Ending took place in the past. It could not be a Organization member who is approching the Knights. It looks more like a person with a cape blowing in the wind to me.

Last edited:

ultima238

they should make a forum for kh3 theories back on topic that is an okay theory

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Akizero said:
Perhaps I wasn't too clear with some of my theories.

-Castle Oblivion is not a world but a castle residing in a world.
-The Zero world is a world input between both light and darkness. It would be sensible for DiZ to goto a castle within his reach.
-Namine drew the Castle and brought it to life, thus CREATING it. She created the castle's contents and the rooms inside the castle.
-I was trying to describe the set time period of the Secret Footage.
-Provide me with an article or piece of Nomura stating it was Sora's last encounter with the organization. Even if it was his last encounter, it may not have been the ending of Organization XIII itself.
-I was talking about the time inbetween CoM and Kingdom Hearts II. How long it would have taken them to hold such a battle within the time of CoM's end and Kingdom Hearts II's end.
-no castle oblivion is the name of the world................DiZ even says it in his reports......even if your talking about the castle sora was smaller than the door and this guy isnt that taller than sora.........it would be impossible to stand on the castle and be that close to the ground.......it just takes plain logic to know thats not castle oblivion......end of story...........lesson#1 use logic
In order to search for the purpose behind this organization, I've decided to head to the place where six of them have gathered. Rising up over the edge of the World In-Between, the "Castle Oblivion".
-there is no such thing as the zero world, its the world of nothingness and like the conquerer said thats where you fight xemnas at the end of kh2...lesson#2 know what your talking about
-are you an idiot namine did not create castle oblivion
Q: In the opening, there is a scene where Namine is drawing Castle Oblivion and that image overlaps with the real thing,but does that mean that the castle eas created out of Namine's drawing?

A: That is incorrect. Castle Oblivion is under the orders of a member of the "Org.", Marluxia and Namine are taken there by them. Within the castle, the Org. members are conducting a little research but the real meaning of the "Organization" will be explained fully in KH2. For now, those aspects remain obscur so it is a relatively enigmatic group. Incidently, there are 13 members in the Organization, therefor some have yet to be introduced.
now STFU nomoura even says she didnt draw it, lesson#3 do your research
-i have no idea what your talking about
-what that makes no sense, if its his last encounter with the org. and hes the main character its obvious the org. is gone for good...........lesson#4 common sense comes in handy
-what i dont know what your talking about................

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
OK I just watched the trailer about 4 times. This is what makes me interested...

Note when they pick up The 3 Keyblades, They all look old or rusted?

Rust http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rustedkeyblades4kr.png

Rust (Outlined) http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rustedkeyblade0ip.png

Then Notice the keyblades they see look entirely different, almost ancient or new.

Angle 1 :http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newkeyblades8di.png

Angle 2 (You can tell this is the other angle because the bigger sword is up front while the hooked keyblade is leaning againist the other)

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oldkeyblades5ik.png

Here's some thoughts.

The return of the original keyblader?
Knowing what we know now , more then one person with a strong heart can have a keyblade. This could be the past and the person who was the supposed keyblade master before (Who was never discussed... or even if there was one) is returning. Prohaps he killed the other keybladers out of jealousy or evil reasons, and that is where their graves stand. But if he were still to be good, that could mean Sora and Riku were apprentices and never realized it. And those 3 are bounty hunters of some sort killing keybladers. Think about, was there honestly someone before Sora and Riku? And if so why didn't King Mickey ever discuss it. Maybe something horrible happened to them. Wouldn't it be an even bigger shock if that person was realated to Sora or Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back