• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Secret Ending Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I noticed, while watching the Secret Ending over again a few times, that as the camera angle changes, for an instance it focuses on a cluster of keyblades out of the hundreds of them, and that one among those keyblade looks to me as the Fenrir. I'm not sure this simbolizes anything or is just a mere coincidence in the way it looks. Here's a link to the Kingdom Hearts II: Secret Ending, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31SBHPYaVes

What do you think this could mean? :confused:

Please don't flame, just tell me what you think -_-

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Lots of people have noticed it, but good observation. I do find it odd that Fenrir is shown so clearly when other keyblades aren't. A past keyblade wielder may have been the original user of it's keychain, or something.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Ed-Man said:
A past keyblade wielder may have been the original user of it's keychain, or something.

Hmm, that could be very likely true. But who do you think was the original master of it's keychain? I honestly have no clue...

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Perhaps a Final Fantasy character created the Fenrir keychain in the past. If KH3 ends up being a prequel, it could give them a chance to include a FF character that could be connected with a Keyblade wielder. Maybe a FF character made the keychain and then passed it on to a friend. It could explain how Tifa got it.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Ed-Man said:
Perhaps a Final Fantasy character created the Fenrir keychain in the past. If KH3 ends up being a prequel, it could give them a chance to include a FF character that could be connected with a Keyblade wielder. Maybe a FF character made the keychain and then passed it on to a friend. It could explain how Tifa got it.

Wow, I really like your observation. I was wondering where Tifa had gotten that keychain, and maybe it has to do with some event occuring in the past, involving one of her friend's, or maybe her friend's friend (etc.) Maybe the Fenrir will have some involvement in KH3, although I highly doubt it.

agentscamp5

I just noticed something else...why do none of the keyblades except the 3 in the middle have KEYCHAINS!!!!!???

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
A firend of mine has a theory on that,im not sure if he stuck with it though cause I havent talked to him for awhile:

all those keyblades have something in common with the "Heart Unlocker"...no keychains,how was the Hearts Unlocker created? By hearts! So,one could assume that all the other keyblades in the secret ending are created by hearts...

(theory by Riku-Keyblade)

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I had a thought, but I doubt it would actuallyu go into a game with Disney characters. What ifthe keyblades was made by hearts, like you said, but what if they were made by murdering innocents with the keyblade? Disturbing, I know.

Little_Red

betch.
Yeah a lot of people have noticed that, and one kind of looks like a Berserk weapon (like the one Saix has) some kid found some video a week or so ago, that had it al slowed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back