• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II-Original Version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
I can do 2 also snice rikku will probly be evil. Heck hes a good bad guy....

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
ok sora ,donald ,and goofy board the gummi ship and fly to traverse town

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
OoC: I have to go soon b/c my brother wants me to go since he's bored. I can't blame him though he doesn't have anything to do right now.

"Sora! Where are we, how did we get here? Last thing I remember was walking on the road following Pluto!" Donald said in his screechy voice. OoC:I haven't beat KH:COM yet, but I know Sora, Donald, and Goofy get their old memories back so they wouldn't know about castle Oblivion.(Correct me if I'm wrong plz)

~Life~

The old member
OoC: good old austin lol well dont stay up to late girl and dont forget to call me...
*i dont know if rikku is in the story yet*

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
Eru-777 said:
OoC: I have to go soon b/c my brother wants me to go since he's bored. I can't blame him though he doesn't have anything to do right now.

"Sora! Where are we, how did we get here? Last thing I remember was walking on the road following Pluto!" Donald said in his screechy voice. OoC:I haven't beat KH:COM yet, but I know Sora, Donald, and Goofy get their old memories back so they wouldn't know about castle Oblivion.(Correct me if I'm wrong plz)

OoC: All this happened before they left for Traverse Town.

"I...I don't know..." Sora said confused. "It seems like I've been sleeping forever though!" Sora said. "How do none of us remember anything about this place?" Donald questioned. "Well, maybe we hit our heads really hard." Goofy said in a sincere tone of voice. "What!?!? That's ridiculous Goofy!" Donald said fussing. "How about we head for Traverse Town? Maybe we can get some answers there." Sora suggested. "Hmm... alright." Donald said too frustrated to argue.
OoC: Now they can get on the gummi ship(sorry about the confusion, but my computer is slow and the reply didn't send fast enough)

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
keyblader05 said:
ooc: ill be leon, and do we go along with the story ar make it all up?

OoC:Well, we go along with the story, but we add new characters, events, etc. Plus b/c Sora, Donald, and goofy are headed for Traverse Town, Leon can be in the next scene if you want.BTW right now I'm being Sora, Donald, and Goofy b/c the person being Sora isn't on right now.

Eru-777

Website
www.myspace.com
OoC: Sorry for double posting but I'm about to go and I wanted to write this before I got off.

The gummi ship landed on the place that started it all, Traverse Town. "Well, we're here..what now?" Donald snapped. "We look for our friends" Sora said looking at Donald. "I only hope we can find them" Sora thought remembering Leon's words that they might never see each other again. "Gwash, I don't know if we're gonna find anyone here, it's so dark.." Goofy replied. Sora and Donald looked at the buildings in Traverse Town and Goofy was right! There were no lights, no people, nothing except empty, dark buildings that looked like they had been abandoned for quite some time. "What..what happened?!"Sora said looking around. "We haven't been gone from here that long have we?" Sora said baffled. OoC: I'm going to add one of my own characters in this;) IC: "You have been gone longer than you know" echoed a voice. "What?" Sora said confused. "Who was that?" Sora asked. "Who are you talkin about? No one is there!" Donald replied. "I...heard a voice.."said Sora. "Sorry Sora but no one's there..." Goofy said looking at Sora worried. "I..never mind let's try to look around here anyways.."Sora said beginning to walk towards the Accesory shop with new worries on his mind.

keyblader05

"sora? hey!" said leon as he walked into the shop glad to see sora, donald, and goofy standing there. "your back! how have you been all this time?"

~Life~

The old member
~hey guys just informing yall that my best friend~eru-777~ is on vacation and she wont be abel to post for a few days~

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC:eek:kay then.

Leon!what happened here!this place was so cheerful before but now..........what about Yuffie!and Aerith! and and .................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back