• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II-Original Version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I've been thinking that it would be cool if we made our own version of Kingdom Hearts II with our own story plot! So here it goes.

Summary: (This follows a similar story plot to the real KH2) It's been one year since the door, Kingdom Hearts was closed. The keyblade master, Sora, is now trying to find his love Kairi as he continues fighting the ever multiplying heartless. Now as he embarks on a new quest, he meets new friends as well as new enemies....

Characters: (try to keep the personalites of the people the same please)
Sora
Kairi(me:))
Riku
BHK(make a name for him)
Namine
Diz
13 members of the Organization(keep the names of the ones we know and make up names for the members we don't know)
Goofy
Donald
And any other characters from KH1
Also, b/c this is our own story you can add any new characters that you want!:D

Please try not to cuss too much-thx

You can be as many characters as you want! Let's make our KH2 story really fun and great!
(Plus if you want to make a new character, please make a character description)

Characters I'm being: Kairi, Larxene, and Donald(if you really want to be Larxene or Donald I'll let you be them)

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
OoC:Yes, EnigmaticMan, we can start*lol* Sorry it took me so long, but I had a lot of PM's!

(On Destiny Islands)"It's only been one year since everything has happened, but it seems so much longer." Kairi thought looking at the starry sky. "Oh, Sora, I wish you were here. Nothing's the same without you..." Kairi said as a tear sled down her cheek.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
as sora sleeps in the chamber he looses his memory of castle oblivion and retains his old
memories and heres a voice is it...........kairi no just imagination.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
ahhh sora wakes up in new duds and streches his legs then sees goofy ,donald,and jiminy
in the distance.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
is this game goin to continue 2marrow cause its gettin late and not many ppl are joinnin.
Sora :Donald!Goofy!

~Life~

The old member
ill be rikku i dont mind. Besides steve rocks hard anyway! :D

~Life~

The old member
No thats ok steve you an be him i dont mind rikku :D
besides you do go as him anyway :D and i wouldnt know what to name bhk.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back