• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ennaid

Uhh...I don't know if this is the right section but...yeah.

What happened to the other volumes of the KHII manga?
On this site, I looked at the colored manga scans and it showed parts that were ahead of the first volume.
I looked around in bookstores, but I didn't see any D:

Keywielder94

Well the first KH2 manga is in stores now, well in America that is, but the others ones havnt come out yet.

until then, I'll just be sitting here reading Claymore until the 2nd one comes out :/
oh wait scratch that Claymore 11 dosnt come out until March :( which will prolly be the same time kh2.
volume 2 comes out. >.>

Blue

home is where the heart is
There are only two volumes of the KH2 manga so far,the second one has just been released in Japan,I think...it might take a while before it comes to America or Europe.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
What are these "novels" I'm hearing about? Are they different from the manga?

K

kingdomfighter5

no manga books are also called graphic novels the first in the KH2 series came out on my b-day that was cool.

ennaid

What are these "novels" I'm hearing about? Are they different from the manga?
Umm...I'm pretty sure they are.

these things progress very slowly ennaid. we probably won't get the next volume of KH2 manga in the states until next january maybe december if we're lucky.
Yeah. I didn't know when the release was in Japan, just found out xD

i just got the first one i know u been waiting longer but i cant wait i have finshed the game many time cent the 1 one kame out:angry:
o.o I just have to wonder why you are angry...

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I am waiting for KH2 vol 2 also. It has been so long since the first one came out. I wonder why they take so long. It will come out eventually though.

DarkHeart63

OMFG YAY!!!!!
It's come out in england, I know for a fact because me is having volume 1!!

It's soooo cool, there's Roxas and Hayner and Pence and Ollette andAxelandRikuandDiZandOMFG IT'S, SO GOOD!!

Sorry, I just like rubbing stuff in people's faces.

ennaid

OMFG YAY!!!!!
It's come out in england, I know for a fact because me is having volume 1!!

It's soooo cool, there's Roxas and Hayner and Pence and Ollette andAxelandRikuandDiZandOMFG IT'S, SO GOOD!!

Sorry, I just like rubbing stuff in people's faces.
We're talking about volume 2. It came out in America too. I have volume 1, also.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I could have bought volume 1 of KH2 by now but i decided to wait till they release the full pack....
Then you've got to wait a long time...I'm thinking of just buying the Japanese volumes;can't wait XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back