• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Game Points (short, sweet, to the point)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you find this information helpful?

• False(crap, not true)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zioxn

Here it is, hope u like it, let me know if anything is off or incorrect, I've done a lot
of research to make sure this info is accurate as possible(over 2 years!!!!)lol.

*Adding to the excitement, especially the new spells, recreated ones, and
summoning, in which players control their summons directly, not
A.I. this time around, adds new dynamics

*Add strategy to battles with the new co-op moves and **Transformation
Drive, to make battles longer and yet more exciting and completely non-
repetitive than Kingdom Hearts the original video game
**Transformation Drive-have the option of fusing with Donald, Goofy, or
the King himself and achieve new forms of powers such as, Brave, Wisdom,
Master, or Final Forms (not to mention a secret form which you have to discover
for yourself!!) allowing sora to do up to 4-8 combos at-a-time against enemies

*Battles can get real exciting even if sora is with/without allies, including
the "reaction" command, besides the normal 4 commands in the game menu,
during battle the green triangle button will flash when fighting against any
enemy, including bosses, if the timing is right, sora will perform a single
counterattack move or an unbelievable spectacular move against his enemies

*Besides Sora's story, which is the central character, experience the game from
several viewpoints starting right when u begin a new game as the mysterious boy
seen in the secret movie from kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts:CoM video games

*During battles, including boss and/or major storyline struggles, battle against one
or hundreds of enemies with battle timing anywhere from 20 to 40 minutes against enemies to fight against to keep the battle going and long-lasting(reaction commands are the key!!)

*During most boss or special battles, the "Info Bar" at the top-left corner
of the screen will begin flashing important tips like the effects or conditions of the
fight, failure to fulfill certain conditions results either in game over, or a different
choice of what happens differently than what should

*Even the action command has been designed in/out of battle, the action command which you use, besides the main menu, changes depending on what area/world you're in, adding a certain feel to each of the world's stories or mini-games

*Due to Fan requests, even new and old Final fantasy characters have been included this time around, some even joining you in battle, even though some you can't co-op or heal with but having their help in a fight is cool anyway

*Due to complaints, even the Gummi Ship has a "complete makeover", it has been made more like a classic arcade, allowing you to attack enemies from not just the front but also side-to-side and behind you, including boss ships and obstacles to get from world-to-world

*According to a recent press release from Square-Enix and BVG, Kingdom Hearts II is said to hit the shevles, offline and online, March 28th; expect the game to be $49.99, kinda steep but worth it for such a cinematic, rpg, action/adventure game!!
(Expect Kingdom Hearts II to hit stores in Europe sometime during the late summer of August 2006, other than that, the date is also still TBA):)

Zioxn

I know you know this, this is for those that don't, including like 8 buddies of mine who are without internet thanks to that katrina disaster, sorry if gets old:(

E

Eclipse

welcome dark riku 94!! but yeah on the forums page click on forum tools at the top of the page, then click submit/post new thread. pick the title, and what you want your first post to say, and there ya go

C

cam ron 77

gasp, this should be in da spoilage sec. O-o, no j/k. i never knew the first one though dangit, i hope i'm not running out of things to be surprised at when the game finally comes. >.< i gotta stop doing this to myself. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back