• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Petition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Why the hell are we doing this....? I know you are all BIG fans of the game if you love it then go for it who is stopping you...? But anways some people might think you need to get out more often IF YOUR MAKEING A PETTION FOR A VIDEO GAME FROM SQURE ENIX who they Might listen to you and bring the game to the Americas...I would buy it when i have the first chance but the may not listen to you =/ this is the worl we live in people.

KH_Princess

Website
www.myspace.com
Why do they keep showin updates on KHinsider, if it's probly not even gonna be released in US. I hope that it is. I would love to play more KH2, and i still wish I could play KH1 final mix. The more that keep talkin about the stuff that's gonna be in KH2 final mix, makes me want it more. I whish they wouldn't talk about it so much if it might not even come here. but hopefully it does and soon.

Endgame

:D
Heh...heh heh. Heh heh heh.

Entertaining.

The mere fact that you'd even entertain the notion of your sad excuse for a protest influencing the descisions of the SE board of directors is about as hilarious as watching all four Scary Movies one after another. And that's quite some hilarity.

Let me tell you about reality. The ultimate descision to ship FM2 lies with SE's directing members, who will make it based on predicted sales outcomes. Simply because you have nothing in your life but the kiddy's game, don't assume that the rest of your country follows suit. If they fell they'll achieve a reasonable figure by shipping, then they will ship. If not, they won't. And their predictions will be based on market research and understatement, not the false names you've signed that petition under.

In all likelyhood they'll ship it anyway, due to the positive response to KH2 and the negative response to the non-shipping of FM1. However, there's also a possibility it won't ship at all. At least save this crud for after they've made a definate descision.

Endgame

:D
Hope is of the foolish. There are facts, and there is events. There is material, concrete facts. I choose to live by them, not waste my time making stabs in the dark and thinking my insignificance makes a difference.

ansemx18

I cant find the sorce but after the release of KH2 there was an interview with Nomura and he said that if his team decided to make a final mix 2 (which they are) it would most likely if not almost definately come out in america. I'll try to find the source for you guys.

Love4ex2DNoodlex

Why the hell are we doing this....? I know you are all BIG fans of the game if you love it then go for it who is stopping you...? But anways some people might think you need to get out more often IF YOUR MAKEING A PETTION FOR A VIDEO GAME FROM SQURE ENIX who they Might listen to you and bring the game to the Americas...I would buy it when i have the first chance but the may not listen to you =/ this is the worl we live in people.

its worth a try n i would rather try n lose then not try at all n lose cuz if i actually try then i have hope

Love4ex2DNoodlex

Why do they keep showin updates on KHinsider, if it's probly not even gonna be released in US. I hope that it is. I would love to play more KH2, and i still wish I could play KH1 final mix. The more that keep talkin about the stuff that's gonna be in KH2 final mix, makes me want it more. I whish they wouldn't talk about it so much if it might not even come here. but hopefully it does and soon.

i agree, i think it will cuz of the petitions n wat other ppl say but no one really knows 4 sure, but i guess its great that ppl get updated on this stuff but it really makes me in pain especially when it won't come here cuz its not like i'm gonna save allllll my money n then spend it on a japanese ps2 n kh2 final mix, if ya know wat i mean

Love4ex2DNoodlex

Hope is of the foolish. There are facts, and there is events. There is material, concrete facts. I choose to live by them, not waste my time making stabs in the dark and thinking my insignificance makes a difference.

psht no wonder u prolly don't get things u want all the time...hope seriously helps i'm not tellin u 2 change ur ways but it really helps n maybe u should stop w/ the negativity cuz if it don't come here i'll be thinkin bout how u spread negativness

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
First of all, Square hates America. So already this petition won't work. Secondly, Final mix is a Japan exclusive. And third, it would take Square a year and a half to get one of these games( Re:CoM and FM+)complete for the NA and that's not counting all the stuff their going to take out. And since the next gen is out already, I think Square will see no point in bringing this game out in a country that is fully intune with the next gen.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
First of all, Square hates America. So already this petition won't work. Secondly, Final mix is a Japan exclusive. And third, it would take Square a year and a half to get one of these games( Re:CoM and FM+)complete for the NA and that's not counting all the stuff their going to take out. And since the next gen is out already, I think Square will see no point in bringing this game out in a country that is fully intune with the next gen.

why does square hate america?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back