• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Cutscenes(Final Mix+ as well) Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgles

Okay, I've played the whole Kingdom Hearts II game, regular version, and then watched the extra cutscenes from the Final Mix+ version on this site. And after watching all those cutscenes, I'm really confused on the timeline for them.

A friend of mine and I got to thinking about this really hard and we still can't get it right. (Probally because we've never played the final mix version).

We were confused as to when the clock tower scene in Final Mix+ took place? Was it after Riku fought him and took him to the virtual world? Before? When does that take place? Also, when does the whole 'No one would miss me' cutscene fit into this.

Were both really big AkuRoku fangirls and really want to know what the heck is going on with them. We can't figure out when the tower scene is and how the 'No one would miss me.' cutscene fits into that.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks for any help.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
those two scenes were before Roxas fought Riku. It will be in 358/2 days. the first one you mention, is an option in the game after that days missions where you can eat ice cream on the clock tower with Axel. The latter is referring to when Roxas was persuaded to leave the organization by the 14th member and Axel was trying to stop Roxas from leaving

xZora

The scene on the clock tower takes place after you (Sora) fight Roxas in The World That Never Was. (I think it actually happened right then, in Roxas's mind/heart/whatever. Or maybe it was just before he fought Sora.) The other one Roxas remembers happening after he fights Axel on Day 6. In terms of actual timing, that's when he leaves the Organization. So, before he fought Riku, methinks.

Last edited:

Detronilizer

The scene on the Clock Tower was actually happening right then and there. The whole scene is happening inside Roxas' head. He basically says a final goodbye to Axel before returning to fuse with Sora again after the battle.

Figgles

those two scenes were before Roxas fought Riku. It will be in 358/2 days. the first one you mention, is an option in the game after that days missions where you can eat ice cream on the clock tower with Axel. The latter is referring to when Roxas was persuaded to leave the organization by the 14th member and Axel was trying to stop Roxas from leaving

Okay! That makes a lot of sense and yet poses new questions and theories. >< I'll have to discuss this with my friend. Thanks a lot for clearing up when that cutscene takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back