• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Highschool Roleplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
name:Zed
grade:9
apperence:
HotAnimeBoy_ad.jpg

personality:Quiet,calm,and relaxed in any situation he is a bright kid who somehow managed to skip a few grades (2) majoring in computers he would rather spend the day thinking of current happenings.Hes also shy when talking to girls.Unknown to anyone he was sort of a loner at his old shcool (elementry) he has had lots of time to pratice fighting,hes extremly fast he could pose a threat to the strongest of warriors...thats is if he could work up the nerve to challenge one.

[okay]

Last edited:

~Faith~

[[Yepp thats good also We will not start untill 2 more people have joined so check on it daily If you wanna know when it starts ^^]]

Name- Emiko
Age- 14
Grade- 9
Appearence-
Anime_girl_6.jpg

Personallity- Emiko Has a sad History. She lives with her aunt as her parents were killed, when Emiko was only young around the age of 8 her parents where killed in a car accident. Emiko means Beautifull blessed chiled . She Is very cheerfull and outgoing once you get to know her better. She is fun and lovable, yet she has a shy side to her. Emiko gets pretty upset when someone intrupts her in mid sentence, unless its a emergancy. Emiko also may get mad at a anyone if they think something of her thats not like her. Unfortunetly at times, she can be a bit arrogant.

Last edited:

~Faith~

[[Okay then I'm in a good creative moment so We will start with a one on one till more join.[[

Emiko Yawned as she stretched her arms out awakening from her sleep. she pushed her bed covers off of her and got into her school uniform. Today was First day of Highschool, and Emiko wasn't quite sure if she could fit in. She walked into her bathroom and quickly but neatly put her hair up and kissed her cat goodbye (On the for head).

Emiko Heard the bell that signaled class would begin in 10 min, as she walked onto school property ang Put her stuff in her locker.

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
[this outta be fun,and im not the best at puntuation]

Zed awoke with a starle it was his first day of high shcool...AND HE WAS GOING TO BE LATE!,cursing to him self for staying up reading: physics,there not that hard! untill 1:00 AM quickly throwing on his uniform,grabbing his lunch and charging out the door.

Dashing into shcool remembering his locker number was 362,he ran around the shcool looking for it.The bell was going to ring soon and he didn't want to be late,After he had found his locker he put the books he wasn't going to need away and started after his first class,english.He wasn't familiar with the rooms so he was literally runing in circles around the shcool,turning a corner he thought he hadn't come aroung (which he didn't)crashed into someone,and since he was in a rush he was going quite fast,as he cleared from his haze of being hit he realized he had ran into a...girl.

~Faith~

Emiko Looked up as she fell down "Uh..Umm Sorry for being in your way." She stutterd as she got up and Went the opisite way.
Emiko Didn't look back as the shy girl picked up her paste and found the room with a sign on the door that read : Art.
Emiko took a seat as She looked at her schedule and noticed she had gym next.

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
Watching as the girl ran away,he thought he heard bells ringing...or was that his head?But either way it just made him more antsy,leaping to his feet and gathering his supplies he noticed that the girl had left one of her books as she was running away,he picked it up because he thought he might see her again and headed to class.

As he reached his class he was surprised to see that calss hasn't started,walking to a desk closest to the door,he felt a little intimidated because everyone seemed 1/5 taller then him...which wasn't surprising.He sat through class quietly and listening attentivly untill...little round wet wads of paper started hitting him in the back of the head..."hazing" he thought and he just ignored it.Looking at his sceduale he saw he had gym next thinking"it couldn't possibly be harder to find this class as it was this one".

~Faith~

Emiko Listened to the teacher explain what they where doing she looked for her art pad " Dang where is it?" She mumbled to herself as she sat there watching time go by. Emiko got up as the bell rang that signafied everyone to switch classes.
Emiko Walked down the halls to her locker grabbing her gym uniform and to the girls locker room. Emiko had took her hair clips out and just had her hair up in a bun. She noticed that the rock walls was up.
"Okay class Find a partner and stand by the walls." There teacher yelled out.
Emiko backed up a bit and watched everyone pick there friends.

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
Arriving in class almost right after the bell,he realized gym,english,and his locker wern't very far apart.After he had changed he walked and stood in a corner where no one could see him.He wasn't paying attention untill he heard the teacher say "pick partners people",he wasn't paying attention to the people in class,but then he realized that everyone was almost paired up he looked around...and then he saw her the girl he had run into,he was still holding the book incase he had seen her in the hallway again,he slowly apprached her and said "err...is this your book?" with a slight stutter,but thats when bad news happend,he heard the teacher say "Zed,Emiko you two are partners" he could only manage to say "bu..." when the teacher blew her whistle,he could only assume that the girl in front of him was Emiko.

~Faith~

" Thanks..." Emiko grabbed the book and tossed it gently towards teh girls locker room door. She Went and got her Equiptment on and stood by to wall "Would you like to climb first or at the same time" She mutterd quietly hoping he could here her. Without waiting she began to climb the wall.

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
Watching her take the book and toss it and grab her equipment to go and start climbing.He walked and grabed his equipment "i'll errr... stay here...you know,for safty..."he equiped his equipment [OOC:lol +2 def :p] and took hold of the safty line and waited for her to finish her climb.

~Faith~

[X3 there was a specail name for it and I was like pfft not wasting my time trying to figure it out x3 I have to go in half hour becuase of my sibling so if I dunn reply its becuase I had to go but I will be back after i leave just not right away ^^]

Emiko Lifted her foot as she went to place her foot on a step but missed, Emiko's harness came undone as she forgot to buckle it properly. Emiko isntantly fell from the wall. Emiko Screamed as she held her eyes shut tight as she could

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
Realizing something was wrong by the ear splitting scream,he pulled on the safty rope...only it was light...and theres was a good explaination,she never buckled her equipment!Springing to his feet from prolonged training,he held out his arms in an attempt to catch her,only one problem...he sliped...instantly falling and if it couldn't get worse all he saw saw was her falling...directly above him,after that...darkness.

~Faith~

Emiko continued screaming untill she went thud. She was full of pain but not as mutch as she thought. " Owww" She groaned.
"EMIKO Are you alright!!!!" Nomine said running towards her. Nomine.. She was Emikos True friend.
Nomine Sighed as she grabbed Emikos hand and glared at The boy laying on the ground. "Baka.." She mumbled as she walked with Emiko leaning on her shoulders.

"

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
[not really i had intended for her to land on Zed (which would REALLY hurt)and i have a couple questions though where did nomine come in?i mean if she was in the class would emiko have partnerd with her or wouldn't she have at least partnere before with her before zed saw her?]

Nami

usually not funny
[-Gigglesnort- Nomine?
Her name is Namine..
Oh, how I dispise her...
Oh by the way, Emiko fell onto Zed, meaning he is probably in worse shape than she is.
-Groans-
And both of your grammer is horrible...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back