• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- confirmed for Gamescom 2014

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX confirmed for Gamescom 2014

There was a new trailer for KH1.5 at Gamescon last year, I'm pretty sure, so hopefully we can get something like that again this year.

I'm anxiously awaiting now... especially if they pull a shock like with the E3 trailer and sprinkle some KH3 goodness in there.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX confirmed for Gamescom 2014

I'm interested in the Tomb Raider sequel as I enjoyed the first one. And dang it I keep falling for it! Every time I see Dragon Quest VIII I keep thinking it's a console remake. :frown:

A new trailer would be perfect, I think I've watched the older ones too many times already. Especially if they show off Coded a bit more including the battle scenes!

There's an idea. It would be good to be able to get a look at what the battle scenes will look like.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i cant wait to see the kingdom hearts demo, but also final fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn. i love that game so much

It's going to be the same demo we've been seeing since December, I can guarantee that.

I'm honestly just excited they are actually working on KH3 instead of another filler game. Albeit I like those other games, I'm ready for the next installment.

Asides from KHx which was outsourced to Success Inc., we don't really have any filler games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back