• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts..for real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeavin

Jesus, I hate these topics. What are the odds of something so ridiculous actually existing? Even in a parallel universe it sounds insane to me. It's a f*cking video game, it's not real. If you're going to say there's a parallel universe equal to Kingdom Hearts, you might as well also suggest that there's a parallel universe in which everything is similar to Kingdom Hearts, except that each character is a tomato. A tomato with sharp teeth.

SuperSora1217

Keeavin said:
Jesus, I hate these topics. What are the odds of something so ridiculous actually existing? Even in a parallel universe it sounds insane to me. It's a f*cking video game, it's not real. If you're going to say there's a parallel universe equal to Kingdom Hearts, you might as well also suggest that there's a parallel universe in which everything is similar to Kingdom Hearts, except that each character is a tomato. A tomato with sharp teeth.
You sunuva- I mean hey! dont be mean! im the first person to agree with this theory and ever since the second page started there were no flames! so you think that now your acting all cool like! "cheesus Kripes man ur stu-stu-stupid cuz i m lick not this dumb thgni u stu[ped m n, u dum" get a life u sick sunuva- um... meanie :)

sinharvest_angel

ummm..................................................................................... hell yeah this can happen...........................now i go smack mself fo sayin' that......

SuperSora1217

sinharvest_angel said:
ummm..................................................................................... hell yeah this can happen...........................now i go smack mself fo sayin' that......
ok now i hate people... but atleast now i can post without worrying about double posting!: There may be a parrelell universe where heartless do exist and whatnot but the only other game i thought of was actually the army men series ya know Sarge's heroes by 3DO. This was like 4 or 5 years ago but i remember that in the game their was a whole world called the plastic world where the plastic soldiers lived but the evil tan army found portals that lead to our world and they like kill each other and dead plastic bodies like fall in the toilet! But anyway in the sequal to Army Men Sarge's Heroes they made the concept of "Plastification" Its when a soldier spends too much time in our world in which he cant move his limbs, grows a base at his feet, and and eventually freezes while in an army like position (like a normal army man) So i was thinking what if thats hiw some army men are made? What if their world really existed and i believed in taht for a long time. So i think if THATS possible anything is!

Zophar

Sora's Shadow said:
Wouldn't the heartless exist as well then and the order and the neos

I NEED A SIG PICTURE HOW DO YOU GET THEM

Yes they probably would exist in that unviesre as well, it's the only logical conclusion. If keyblade weilders could exist in another dimension who says that the hearltess, the XIII order, etc, can't?

As for a sig you can either make one or ask someone to make one for you. (a bit off topic but what the heck?)

coolazice7

this is an... interesting thread. but lets make sure our imaginations dont go wild on us here. the idea of a parallel KH universe is cool, and i bet almost everyone who's played KH has thought about it once or twice... but cmon people, now your just going overboard. Sure it wwould probably be cool to be the keyblade master or something, i know i sure would want to, but KH is a game and only a game. please dont flame me for this (runs into corner and cowers in fear)

I don't know, I have had dreams about it but.....eeh thoes are just dreams, though people say dreams lead to the future.....but whatever, i think it is true and that there could really be a so called ''kingdom hearts'' out there. Man, that would be awesome!! ^_^

EDIT: Sora's Shadow please do not double post.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
~*Kamberlyn*~ said:
Unless you had a key-wait a second then how come Yuffie and Leon are still alive?

Yuffie and Leon are two highly trained individuals who are masters in their field of combat. Leon with his gunblade, Yuffie with her Shuriken and Ninjitsu. Aeris is a very powerful spellcaster who is a master wih a staff and has Yuffie and Leon to protect her. Cloud is Cloud, simple as that.

I highly doubt you are a master of Ninjitsu, the use of a cleaver, shurikens, gunblade(should they exist), staff, or magic.

Thus, you will die.

gdsora

that would be soo neat...... Why do the others flame I just don't get it

homer

Oh god now they are going to ban Kingdom hearts from the USA. Thanks a lot for going crazy

Zophar

Sora's Shadow said:
what would a parralel kingdom heatrts world be like?????????????????????? :confused:

It would be very much like the game only everything would be completely real, as real as the world that we live in. Which means the heartless would be real too along with the XIII order and the Nobodies.

KingdomHearts101

~*Kamberlyn*~ said:
Well, do ya think it could ever happen? I mean, there might be a parallel universe to this one. One that even includes Destiny Islands. There's even a a thing on parallel universes. I'm not kidding. Wouldn't it be so cool?

I've always thought of that idea ever sence I was a little kid, it does seem possible, I mean, we can't be the only lifeforms in whole freaken universe, can we?

Zophar

KingdomHearts101 said:
I've always thought of that idea ever sence I was a little kid, it does seem possible, I mean, we can't be the only lifeforms in whole freaken universe, can we?

That's right. Just because we are around doesn't mean that we are alone. Somehwere in this galaxy or any other galaxy in this universe there is bound to be planets with life like our own, perhaps even more advanced. This might be a tad bit off topic but... oh well.

Oblivion115

I read some things obout scientists believing there are alternate dimensions just mileseconds away from ours. there could even be another us in there, possibly he or she looks different then you but posseses the same traits. it gives me chills thinking it could be true

sora_123

Originally posted by Oblivion_115
I read some things obout scientists believing there are alternate dimensions just mileseconds away from ours. there could even be another us in there, possibly he or she looks different then you but posseses the same traits. it gives me chills thinking it could be true
if that's not possible u can always think of cloning....but anyway i believe that there could be a parallel universe for KH, since it's mainly based in other u existing somewhere else...but that happening in real life....i doubt it.

Last edited:

Keeavin

SuperSora1217 said:
You sunuva- I mean hey! dont be mean! im the first person to agree with this theory and ever since the second page started there were no flames! so you think that now your acting all cool like! "cheesus Kripes man ur stu-stu-stupid cuz i m lick not this dumb thgni u stu[ped m n, u dum" get a life u sick sunuva- um... meanie :)
You know, making fun of someone by exaggerating how terribe their grammar is only works if the person has bad grammar, jackass. Oh, and I didn't flame. Point out where I did, other than me just calling you a jackass. I said I hated this kind of thread, and I pointed out why I thought the idea was stupid.

...Meanie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back