• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts..for real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
I have but one thing to say to that. It is a list of instructoins I want youto listen to very closely.

1. Turn off the PS2, Game Boy, etc.

2. Leave the room you are in.

3. Go to the front door of your condo, apartment, house, etc

4. OPen door.

5. GO outside.

SuperSora1217

hey its not called therapy its called imagination and apparently u lost that a long time ago my dear friend KratosAurion, There may be a parrelell universe LIKE kingdom hearts but i highly doubt it'll be the same thign... yea thats it

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
~*Kamberlyn*~ said:
Well, do ya think it could ever happen? I mean, there might be a parallel universe to this one. One that even includes Destiny Islands. There's even a a thing on parallel universes. I'm not kidding. Wouldn't it be so cool?
that can't happen, it's a video game. NASCAR is real, but not Kingdom Hearts.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
.............................wow.......no offense.............it would be cool....................but either
a.you drink too much soda while on the computer......
b. you like kingdom hearts like we all do
c.you like to have a soda/cr_ack combination while on computer and ps2 and the world is a mix of colors now
d.a/c
e.b/c
f.b/a

Zophar

~*Kamberlyn*~ said:
Well, do ya think it could ever happen? I mean, there might be a parallel universe to this one. One that even includes Destiny Islands. There's even a a thing on parallel universes. I'm not kidding. Wouldn't it be so cool?

Yes I think it could happen. It indeed would be very cool. I mean there are some games I play that I can tell are just games but then there is this other layer, something more real. I can't quite explain it but I feel that maybe, somehow, someway, a universe with those characters really does exist.

To those who might be reading this post: This is what I personally believe if you want to flame me for it then bring it on. I don't give a damn for what you have to say about me. Go ahead call me a retard, say I am insane, say I have a mental problem of some kind. As I said before, I won't give a damn.

Zophar

~*Kamberlyn*~ said:
A lot of people think I'm crazy too. But who cares? I'm sticking with my theory and that;s final. No matter what ANYONE says.

That's the spirit. Let them say what they want, what do they know?

Zophar

Evarae said:
I think that is well said Zophar. I agree with both of you and i think it would be cool if kingdom hearts was real somewhere....

Yay, now there are three of us. ^_^

Zophar

~*Kamberlyn*~ said:
Yay! So I'm prolly not an entire lunatic...completely.

That's right, you aren't a lunatic. It's what you believe. And believing in something doesn't make you a lunatic.

jk4eva

Alright, please people. You don't have to flame over this. =\

Eh, I don't believe that it could be real. It's nice to have an imagination about it, but to me, it's just mere fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back