• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts..for real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonyaFira

Website
www.myspace.com
That would be so friggin' cool if Kingdom Hearts was real! Of course, if Sora, Donald, and Goofy just so happened to come across our planet and decided to land, it would cause mass pandamonium. (Did I spell that right?) I mean, honestly, it would be like something out of The Day the Earth Stood Still. The army surronding the gummi ship, all the KH fans yelling out that they're friendly, and then Sora wondering what the heck is going on. If Sora and Riku were real, they'd be bigger than any boy-band or teenage heart-throb in the history of the media! :)

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I think it would be cool if Kingdom Hearts was real. And then Sora landed on Earth with Donald and Goofy. Then the army would take them away because they would think they were aliens. Then they would disect them to see what they are. Then they realize that they were the people who were going to save the world from being consumed by darkness. And then the people who disected them would be like " I cant believe that we had a hand in ending humanity". So then we would be totally screwed.

~*Kamberlyn*~

Nightfire said:
Yuffie and Leon are two highly trained individuals who are masters in their field of combat. Leon with his gunblade, Yuffie with her Shuriken and Ninjitsu. Aeris is a very powerful spellcaster who is a master wih a staff and has Yuffie and Leon to protect her. Cloud is Cloud, simple as that.

I highly doubt you are a master of Ninjitsu, the use of a cleaver, shurikens, gunblade(should they exist), staff, or magic.

Thus, you will die.
*sweat* Good point.

Ya know what? I wouldn't let them be disected. To hell with the government! They're human through and through, nothing can change that. Besides, it's unfair. It would be like disected someone from a different country.

Guys don't worry it's their opinion. Either way...*hands out more brownies*

P.S. I'm a girl in case anyone was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back