• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Secret Ending Requirements?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megabuster

Ive already completed The Hades Cup, All Dalmatians, but I do have 10 of the Ansem Reports is that enough? I know they're 3 more and I've already defeated Kurt Zisa and got the 11th, But do I need the 3 others to get the Secret Ending? and is there another Requirement too that I haven't mentioned? I still haven't beaten the game yet xD been pumping myself up for the final battle and now I'm lv 90.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Another side, Another story... unlock requirements:
Unobtainable on Beginner.
Final Mix: Seal all Keyholes, get all 99 Puppies.
Proud: Finish the game.

Another Side, Another Story [deep dive]:
Unobtainable on Beginner.
Final Mix: Complete Hades Cup, seal all Keyholes, find 99 Puppies, complete Jiminy's Journal.
Proud: Seal every Keyhole and beat the Hades Cup.

Megabuster

So I cannot get Deep Dive on the 1st Playthrough? Since completing the Journal you have to get all the Ansem Reports and the last one getting it from the Secret Boss?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
So I cannot get Deep Dive on the 1st Playthrough? Since completing the Journal you have to get all the Ansem Reports and the last one getting it from the Secret Boss?

You very much can. You don't need to beat the game in order to fight Unknown. After going to End of the World for the first time, the portal will appear in the chapel and you'll be able to fight him.

Megabuster

oh man, I got some preparing to do lol, I only need 2 Reports and they're from Sephiroth and The Unknown :frown:
I think I might aswell max level LOL since I made it where the game makes me lv faster during the end :p already lv 92

Gram

Banned
Awards
If your at the level you should be able to take Unknown and Sephy as is. Long as you got strike raid, mp rage, second chance and leaf bracer you can pretty much troll them both. xD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If your at the level you should be able to take Unknown and Sephy as is. Long as you got strike raid, mp rage, second chance and leaf bracer you can pretty much troll them both. xD

Strike Raid is indeed a boss slayer, it's almost broken in my opinion. XD

But if you're solely relying on Strike Raid for Unknown, you'd be having a hard time since he loves to hover around the battlefield and strafe rather quickly. Sometimes you'd have to be a man and whack him the old-fashioned way.

riku43

I find you loose to many precious seconds to get to Sephiroth when using strike raid. Sin Harvest will hit no matter what. Replace strike with leaf bracer and as soon as he teleports try to target him again. You can nine times out of ten catch him before he appears. I am going to be uploading the video about it sometime this week. Also beware Xemnas's grab move. It is a major pain to try to get out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back