• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Heartless Returns not n.shadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oppositearmor

Website
www.matmice.com
Yes it is true, I was examining some KH2 Trailers, and I found a KH FM heartless! Arch Behemoth! Here's the pic:
dest200900016ir.jpg

(They are in the back)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea....... not exactly new, but hey, some people may not have noticed...

*thumbs up*

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Thank you to the guy above this isn't the normal Behemoth from KH1 these are the ones from FM idoits how about reading next time before you post cause if you've ever read about what was different in Fm then the original KH you would know they say there are 3 different types of Behemoths

Heartless1990

oppositearmor said:
first off, ur teh noob. I've been on the site just as long as you, just like KHU better. btw. Arch Behemoth retards, not a normal Behemoth.

59 posts. Seeing that you'll have a 80% chance of responding, you'll probably respond making it total to 60.

*claps slowly* Good job for pointing it out. *sticks his thumb up* That's just peachy. The coloring on the FM Behemoth is not the same BTW.

And don't use "retard" against us. Oooo. "Cursing makes you sound more official" -_-.

How am I the noob if I use the site more than you? *rolls eyes*

Sigh. I'll go against myself (No flame wars >.>)

They're not the FM behemoths, dude. I have FM. The coloring is different by a small difference but they're not the same.

Edit: I HAD Final Mix. I don't own a Jap PS2 anymore. It belongs to my cousin so he has FM. I'd go check and tell you they're not the same coloring if I could but I don't have to game do I?

Last edited:

sora_123

this may sound noobish, but aren't those nobodies, what is Behemoth doing with them isn't it a heartless. i never played FM, so can anyone explain what's the difference between this Behemoth nobody, and Behemoth heartless?

oppositearmor

Website
www.matmice.com
Jesus Christ guys, go to it's NO ADVERTISING, FOOL down right now, but i have over 3,600 posts there.

btw, i have FM too. I even have the pic of Arch Behemoth next to me, I bet you don't even know out of the three ones that is.

btw, who even posted NO ADVERTISING, FOOL, i wasn't advertising, I was simply saying i have alot of posts on KHU

EDIT-- By the way, opposite armor, posting the link to KHU forums is advertising. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

sora_123

the behemoth is gay in kh
ja ja ja ja ja ja ja!! no seriously i was trying to make a point. i was wondering if nobodies are created from the heartless, since there's Behemoth heartless and Behemoth nobody, get it ( i didn't mean their color which is ovious)

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
crownmeking said:
Thank you to the guy above this isn't the normal Behemoth from KH1 these are the ones from FM idoits how about reading next time before you post cause if you've ever read about what was different in Fm then the original KH you would know they say there are 3 different types of Behemoths

So the three types of Behemoths are the purple one (KH1), arch (KHFM), and this new brown one that's going to appear in KH2?

DJFirewolf

No actually there's a really awesome black and red behemoth, I forgot it's name in FM. OA has the picture...
And OA, how is that Behemoth in the trailer an Arch Behemoth if its horns are white, not black?

anyone but me

i am disappointed.. I hope that square will get more creative than this.. i was hoping for some cool new heartless, but by the looks of it they are just going to make variations of the originals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back