• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Final Liberation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Wolf

OOC- Okay so I'm a tad late and a bit confused! :D I'm in Twilight Town and skateboarding into the action! Bear with me ppls!

IC-

"Heeeeeeeeelp!"

Sam turned and rounded a corner sharply, nearly knocking over crowds of people as the heartless attacked her. Her sneakers pounded on the ground as she tried to gain the pace from her oncoming attackers. There were people congrugating to soemthing she read called 'Struggle' Battle.

The Nobodies had cornered Sam. Her pulse and breath quickened, and she backed into the way.

"S- Stay away from me! I mean it!"

A Nobody swiped at her, and Sam summoned oblivion and oathkeeper, spinning htem before clashing them together. The Nobodies backed off instinticely, and then lunged.

I'm in such deep trouble... why did I receive these things in the first place?! Hey... they work against these things!

Crouching into a fighting stance, Sam leveled both oblivion and oathkeeper in front of her, hacking with oblivion and blocking with oathkeeper in an beginner's effort to defend herself.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Kinra held her Oathkeeper up, incase any more of them showed up. She found herself backed against a wall. More of those nobodys started coming closer.

"You monsters are responsible for Sammys disapperence. For that you must pay!", Kinra said as she started slashing at them. Her Oathkeeper was replaced by Heart Unlocker again, which acted upon the rage in her heart. Looking around, Kinra noticed her skateboard nearby.

"Come get me nobodys!", Kinra said as she jumped on it. She sped off for the haunted mansion on the hill. Jumping over the tram as she skated over the roof of a building, she kept having to turn around to smack nobodys away. Kinra sped through the woods, and straight into the mansions yards.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
'The Guy with the guitar' showed up, weilding it in two hands, smashing the nearest three nobodies in the face with it. Swithing it out for his kamas and chains, he ran after the girl he had ran into earlier. Speaking of which, he was kind of busy thinking about the energies he had sensed.

"You really shouldn't run out here alone," Eikre spoke to Kinra, though he didn't know the name, "My name is Eikre, the guy you ran into earlier. Sorry I didn't respond. May I ask for your name?" With that ending word he took his arms level and fired 6 bolts around him, each smacking right on the inside of the mouths of the nobodies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"Like you know, I hang around here all the time. Names Kinra by the way.", she said as she slashed through a nobody with Soul Eater. Her Oathkeeper appered in the other hand. Kinra jumped into the air and slashed through the nobodys.

After the nobodys vanished, Kinra dismissed her two keyblades. Kinra got on her skateboard. Maybe she would go back to the station. Waving to Eikre, Kinra started heading for the station, jumping over rails and doing heel flips.

Last edited:

~Sora~

Is it to late to join?

"The Final Liberation"

Name:Kirox
Keyblades: alternate ending and broken promeses.
Appearances

Drive: almost identicle to ultima form. or final, or whatever the white one is. He has a white oblivion called alternate ending a.k.a. alt/oblivion and photon debugger.
normal:eek:pen black cloak with black baggy jeans and a black t-shirt. silver hair and green eyes. tanned skin.

halloweentown:wears a long cape that has taters on the bottom and has vampireteeth wears a black top hat with a corner missing and curled shoes. wears the same pants and shirt he normaly does.

pride lands: a compleatly black lion with an X over his left eye.

computer world(forgot name): same as usual with data running up and down his cloths.

Home world: the world that never was.

Bio: He, his dad,mom,two sisters, and his brother were refugees from TWTNW. a week after they left they knew nothing of their old lives. His dad was a previouse keyblader. He and his mom drowned to death as they were draged down by strange white creatures. His sisters and brother died from an assult of black blotches. He rememberd his only friend he ever had....his dad. Now, he met a whole new groupe but befriended only Zane, as he looked alot like his brother.His dad was sai, or Saix, the org member. He joined the org and remember the worst parts of his life. Now he seems to be after killing Zane.
"is near"

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
OOC: Not really.

IC:

Zane finishes off Setzer,"I can't believe you were the best." Zane dismisses his keyblades and sees Mickey. Darkness begins to rise up and began tp swallow the two. Zane and Mickey are standing in complete darkness. A voice calls out,"You two, have been very dependant on your keyblades." Zane says,"Whoever you are, come out!" A man in a white cloak appears behind Zane and Mickey. Zane summons Redemption and Mickey calls forth the Reverse Keyblade. The cloaked man says,"I'm not your enemy. Remember the remaining members of Orginazation XIII is your problem."

The man puts his hands together and a door appears,"Follow me." Mickey and Zane enter along with the unknown man. When they come to the other side, Zane and Mickey notices they're wearing cloaks just the like the unknown before them. The man speaks,"Head back to Twilight Town. Find the keyhole and seal it." Zane and Mickey run into a portal and appear in the clocktower. Zane stands on the edge of tower looking at the town from below. He then asks,"Do you know that guy?" Mickey answers,"No, at least I don't think so. Right we must find the keyhole. The two put on their hoods and head in search of the keyhole.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Eikre followed close behind Kinra, grabbing a piece of bark and casting "Protection from Earth" on the bottom of it, making a very improv skateboard. Mathcing her move for move, easily as....well, not that easily. His balance fumbled a few times. "Eeeep!" He yelped the second time he fumbled, and fell off. As he fell down, he looked up at the nobodies that decided to swarm him. as they got close to his face, he smiled and spoke, "Fear my magic missile, you oppertunists." And blue magic radiated from his body and broke of in little balls, smashing into the nobodies dissipating them.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane looks down to see Eikre fighting the Nobodies. Zane stopped walking and asks,"Why are we listening to that guy? He's not our boss or anything." Mickey turns around,"He may be an ally. Either way we have to trust him." The two jump off to another building. They then look over the town to see if the keyhole appeared. Samurai Nobodies surround the two and jump at them. Zane jumps in the air and spins his keyblades around hitting the Nobodies in the proccess.

TrancedRiku

The Final Liberation

Name: Rian Wrathgode
Keyblades: Fatal Crest; Star Seeker
Appearances:

Normal:
http://rpgfan.com/pics/radiata-stories/art-005.jpg
Drive: ((he's the one on the far right))
http://rpgfan.com/pics/radiata-stories/art-018.jpg
Space Paronoids: Like Sora, without the helmet thing... i hated it. instead, he has light blue lines going down his face, going across his eyes like scars.
Pride Lands: resembles a small, black lion, with his mane shaped downwards, some of it covering his face.
Halloween/Christmas Town:
Atlantica: he looks like Sora in Atlantica, only instead of a shark/dolphin thingy for his other half, he has a Killer Whale's half of a body, with a white spot on his sides.

Personality: He's kind, but he has far too big of an ego. He also has a big mouth.
Bio: Rian was supposed to be a knight, but he didn't care too much for the freedom he was refused. He left the knights, and fought against the Heartless for the longest time. His own personal struggle against the darkness gave him his two keyblades, which are significant weapons in his quest as a "Knight" of his own "Kingdom." While in drive form, he wields his father's sword, which he carries with him constantly.
World: Disney Kingdom (never met the king or queen).

Is Near

thanks for letting me join, Chaos Jet! I PMed him my bio, and he said it was accepted... so I'll start up asap...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rian sighed as he walked out of the station, map in hand. "Yen Sid sent me here...? But I told him I wanted to go back to Disney Castle..." he said, as he looked up to see the Station Plaza of Twilight Town, devoid of people at the moment, but he knew that someone was bound to come along soon enough. He walked over to the edge of the plaza and stared out over the scenery below. "What to do now?"

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Kinra looked back to see what was happening to Eikre. Turning around, she skated back over, Oathkeeper coming out. She was ready to attack the nobodys. But then she noticed that Eikre was up to something. She approached him, but kept her keyblade up. Some of the nobodys swarmed over to her.

"Bring it on you stupid creatures!", Kinra said. She backflipped into the air and started stabbing the nobodys from above. Slashing every way possible, she jumped on her skateboard. She then stuck her keyblade out and did a heel flip at the same time, causing her to spin a little and knock away the nobodys.

"Nothing to it.", Kinra said.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Eikre finished his spell casting and drew his kamas, smiling he threw one up and over the tree, the a blue circle came from the kama and captured seven nobodies, and drew them up to the kama, and the blue magic created 'cords' around them, binding them in place. He quickly grabbed back his thrown kama, and several things happened at once: The cords blew up in fire, the nobodies literally exploded, and Eikre caught the kama expertly.

"You said it, they don't make adversairies like they used to, thats why dad and mom gave up the whole adventuring buisness" Eikre said to no one in particular...

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane and Mickey run at each and push their keyblades against the other. A tornado of flames spiral arounds them and the two jump back without their keyblades and land on hte streets of Twilight Town. The Nobodies are deafeated and the keyblades return to Zane and Mickey. Zane hears something going on in the Sandlot. Mickey goes off to find the keyhole while Zane checks out the Sandlot. Seifer, Rai, Fuu, and Vivi are surrounded by the Heartless. Zane sighs and runs in to defeat them. Seifer looks at Zane as the keyblader finishes off the heartless. Seifer then directs his attention to hte keyblade.

Mickey notices that Zane had strayed away, not worrying about him, the King continues on through the town. He then goes to the station and heads to the top of it. He then sees five Nobodies surrounding Riku. Mickey sighs. Riku is knocked towards the doors of the station and knocked unconscious. Mickey jumps down and gets Riku out there. Riku hands Mickey a chain with a black angel wing on it. Mickey takes it,"What's this?" Riku answers,"This can be attached to Redemption. Make sure Zane gets it. It had something attached to it from Ansem, the Wise." Micckey walks away and heads to the Sandlot.

There he sees Zane talking with Seifer. Seifer asks,"So that's the keyblade." Zane nods. Seifer asks,"I thought you left the town for good." Zane speaks,"Well something's wrong which I can't explain. Anyway see you guys around." He then leaves. Vivi walks in front of Seifer,"You sure you don't want to find out what he's up to? I mean that's your....." Seifer speaks,"Vivi, not now." He and the others leave the Sandlot. Mickey and Zane split up again, but Mickey hands the keychain from Riku to Zane. Zane walks off and Fuu suddenly comes in front of him. Fuu says,"What are you doing? Why can't you tell Seifer about whatever you're doing?" Zane continues walking on,"I don't want to talk about it."

Last edited:

Silver_Wolf

Sam ducked as a nobody shot over her head. It balanced on its 'legs' so to say, and it was immediately cut down as oblivion slashed through it. It'd taken some time, but she'd defeated all of them.

"Whew... that was scary.. and weird... and fun.... but weird!"

Suprisingly enough, her keyblades didn't disappear like before. Holding oathkeeper in one hand, and oblivion in the other, Sam stared at her two weapons.

"Guess I'm stuck with them.... I mean, I am a keyblade master..."

she looked at oathkeeper

"Of light?"

then at oblivion

"Or darkness?"

Sam spun them and crashed them together. This was becoming more of a second nature than anything else now. The only move she could do perfectly.

"Or am I neither. Light nor dark? Am I of the twilight... caught inbetween... "

Sam dismisssed her weapons, with a mere flicker of her mind. Be gone she merely thought and it happened. Sam looked left, tehn right, and finally left again. There was't anyone around that she could see.

Woah... what's that?!

A mansion transpired in the distance. Sam kicked the ground with her sneakers and began running in that direction as fast as she could.

I sense others, who weild keyblades like me... she thought

OOC- I'd really like to make my character meet somone! I'm also wondering if the option to turn evil is applicable....:D

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane puts his hood back up,"Fuu stay with them." Setzer comes from behind and his ready to attack Zane, but misses. Zane is behind Setzer,"This is why you lost in the Struggle." He then slashes at Setzer. Zane walks away and finds Mickey in the Station Heights,"It no use, we've checked everywhere." Mickey speaks,"Not the Old Mansion." Zane nods and walks off with Mickey to the woods. The two stop as Sam comes pass the two. Zane says,"She has keyblades just like us your Majesty. Should we go after her?" Mickey nods and they go off after Sam.

Silver_Wolf

OOC- Yay! Mickey's in this?! What'd I miss? LOL

IC-

"Wow! Its huge!"

Sam skidded to a halt outside of the iron gates that held it shut. She'd heard of 'strange' company that frequented the place and how other weird things happeend in this strange town.

those white creatures were just a few.... no doubt

Sam thought as she pressed her hands around the iron gates and tugged at them gently. Locked. She put her back to the gates and sat down in the grass, pulling a old granola bar out of her pocket and began choping on it in deep thought.

Wait... a second.... is that....? Can't be....

Unless the sun or her eyes were playing tricks on her, Sam could have sworn she she saw a boy..... and a mouse.... trailing after her, coming up from the wooded area she's previous come from as well.

"Uhh......"

Sam jammed the rest of her snack into her mouth and stood to meet them. Her arms ready to summon her keyblades, if necessary. She figured she had a right to be a tad bit cautious right? They looked friendly however, and she was willing to talk if they were as well.

"I'm Sam." she said slowly, gently. "What's going on here? Mind filling me in here?"

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
OOC: Not to late to join.

IC:

Zane and Mickey head to Sam. Zane speaks,"I'm Zane and this King Mickey of Disney Castle." He then looks at the gate behind Sam,"You're trying to get through I guess. Zane summons Redemption and shoots a beam over Sam's head and to the lock of the gate. He then pushes the gate and says,"Sam, you wield the keyblade, don't you? If you want to find out about what's on follow the King and I." The two enter the mansion waiting for Sam to follow them.

Silver_Wolf

"Oh! Pleased to meet you Zane, and your highnesss, King Mickey." Sam performed a small bow and followed them into the mansion as well. She also summoned her keyblades.

"I am the holder of these 'keyblades' if that's what you mean." She looked at the King and Zane. " That means something, right?" Sam looked around at the half destroyed mansion in wonderment and awe, treading cautiously as well.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Zane speaks,"You are one of the many who share the special bond with the keyblades. However only thrre truly exist." Mickey says,"My keyblade, Zane's, and Sora's. Mine of darkness, Sora's of the light, and....." Zane finishes,"My keyblade was born of twilight." Zane falls to the ground, Mickey rushes to him, but time stops. Zane recovers and stands to see Axel was there. Zane raises Redemption,"What are you here for?" Axel spins his charkams,"Zane, you should know why I'm here. You betrayed us, I thought you said no matter what happened, the......" Zane stops him,"Shut up, I turned away from that. It was all in the past, where I left it. You and your Orginazation are going to die!" He then charges at Axel and the begin fighting.

Silver_Wolf

Only three exsist, one of darkness, light, and twilight. I hold a bond? Interesting. Woah! Axel?!........... He's a bad guy!

Sam threw out one hand and summoned oblivion, and the other summmoned oathkeeper. Bravely, she got into her 'fighting' stance and looked on as Axel summoned his charkams and battled Zane.

I can do this! Show these guys, that I too, Sam Marshall is a weilder of the keyblades and can fight!...*Gulps* Here I come!

Sam dragged her keyblades on the ground, creating sparks on the ground as she increased her speed. Her keyblades sparked as she ran towards her first true battle with Orginization XIII remaining members.

"Zane! Lemme help!"

Sam gripped her keyblades tighter, a look of determination on her face, and a battle scowl.

No one messes with the light! No one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back