• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Kingdom Hearts: Ecliptic Fates*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Crysalis~

Kingdom Hearts: Ecliptic Fates

Fourth Chapter

--
“Text Here...” - Talking

‘Text Here...’ - Thinking

Text Here... - Unknown Voice In Someone’s Mind

(Text Here...) - My Personal Commentary
--

“I think she’s... yeah! H-Hey, she’s waking up!”

“Who... Is this the girl you were talking about, Shanai? The one you crashed into by accident?”

“Yeah, Hayate-sama. Her friends back there are Tsuna and Jarre.”

Atsuki’s senses slowly rekindled with life, her vision swirling sight and color together still. She squeezed them shut, trying to make out the dulled sounds she was hearing wavering about in the air. Opening her eyes again, her vision had then finally cleared. Tsuna, Jarre, the girl whom they had just met, and a new face were all standing around her now in a very unfamiliar place.

“Wh... Where am I? What... happened...?” she mumbled, touching her forehead. It was soaking wet with sweat. “I’m sorry that I was unable to get a proper introduction before, Atsuki. My name is Shanai Tairi! My friend Hayate and I were just stopping by this city on our journey.” the girl introduced herself and her friend, bowing. She then removed the old towel from Atsuki’s forehead, and replaced it with a fresh, ice-cold one. Atsuki smiled with content from the relief of the cooling sensation. “Thank you... so much, Shanai-san.” she thanked. “No problem.”

Tsuna and Jarre then immediately hugged Atsuki, holding her tight. “We were sooo worried about you!” Jarre cried like a cute little baby, sniffling. “Atsuki, my god... The things that attacked us...” Tsuna began, but then turned to Shanai. Shanai nodded. “Yes, I guess I ought to explain that. And your keyblade...” she said, her voice trailing off. “You know about that thing?” Atsuki said. Shanai nodded. “Yeah, but not much. Now, listen to my story...”

“Those creatures out there are heartless. They have no hearts, take on many different forms, and are creations of darkness. If they sense a heart in the area, they attack that person or thing until the heart is no more. I know this because I overheard the one known as Xehanort speaking to a man apparently named Ansem. Your weapon, the keyblade, is a key and something of a sword. It can lock and unlock certain holes, obviously. You’re the only one who can use it, and it’s connected to you.” explained Shanai. Atsuki blinked. “Oh, I understand...” she said quietly. “To summon it, I think you just hold out your hand.”

Atsuki did so, and just like Shanai said, it appeared in a flash of silver light. “Whoa...” she said, staring at it. “Okay, then. What happened to Atsuki earlier...?” Jarre wanted to know. Shanai sighed. “I think... Atsuki turned into a semi-heartless... thing... I don’t really know. It was weird, and scary. Maybe your keyblade is of a dark element or something...?” she wondered. “Um, how do you and Hayate know this stuff? Why are you out here fighting them?” questioned Tsuna. “The town I came from was raided by heartless. And they kidnapped my mom and older brother. I’m searching for them. All I know is that they’re in someplace called Avalon. I met Hayate along my travels, and he saved me countless times. He’s like a guardian, and a good friend.” Shanai smiled, and Hayate patted her on the head. He was dressed in a simple long, dark blue leather jacket and dark blue pants that zipped up the sides.

“I’m just a wandering warrior who happened to see a damsel in distress, that’s all.” he said, smiling cheerfully. “Secretly, I think he’s a bit of a pervert...” Shanai whispered. “AM NOT!” Hayate yelled, blushing. Shanai giggled. Hayate had navy blue hair tied into a low ponytail and cyan eyes. (His hair’s just like the Hayate from Pretear!) Atsuki now noticed that Shanai had a single dark pink streak in her hair, since she took her hat off. It was cute. “Oh, um... Shanai you’re dressed like a joker. Hee-hee!” Tsuna giggled. Shanai wore a knee-length dress which was slit on the sides that matched her hat. (Half navy blue, half fuchsia.) Underneath the dress, you could see that also wore very short black mini shorts. Her socks came up to her knees; one was fuchsia, one was navy blue. And her scrunchy ankle boots were a combo of the two colors.

Shanai smiled sheepishly. “Eh-heh-heh. A lot of people think I am at first. I’m a witch jester! My magic will take out any enemy!” she cried, holding out her staff. It was magenta at its base, golden the bottom, and topped off with a beautifully patterned head which was a combination of gold, magenta, and blue. It was also encrusted with jewels that represented each element she was capable of using. “Pretty!” exclaimed Atsuki. A bolt of lightening struck outside, followed by a strong showering of water. Hayate stood up. “We rented this room for a night. In the morning, I guess we’ll all go our separate ways?” he asked.

“I don’t know... You guys are all on your own, aren’t you? And since Atsuki has a keyblade... that means that she’s part of this mess.” Shanai said. Tsuna shook her head. “We’ll really be fine on our own. No need to be burdened by us!” she insisted. “No, Tsuna. I think Shanai’s right. We should stay together. They could teach me how to fight! And we’d all be protecting each other.” Atsuki suggested. Jarre nodded. “It’s settled. We’re a group now! Friends?!” he piped up, holding out his hand. Atsuki and Shanai put their hands down on top of his. Hayate rolled his eyes and did the same. And all looked at Tsuna. “Come on, Tsuna-chan!” squealed Atsuki. Tsuna smiled weakly. She walked over and placed her hand down as well. “Alright, I guess so.” she finally agreed.

“Yay!”

--

“Do you think the witch and the warrior will a problem?”

“Probably. Hmm... Just let things go for right now. If we are to interfere too early, then the plan won’t go accordingly.”

“So now what?”

“Don’t be so impatient. You should try to relax and learn to just watch what happens, Xhinse. Atsuki’s transition into her anti-form was excellent. Her heart’s darkness intake rate seems to be much faster than I thought... It’s perfect.”

“I’ve recently done as you asked and separated Sora from his companions. Is that all that you ask of me, my queen?”

“For now, yes it is. You and Xanust should make fine additions to The Organization. But remember... don’t let your emotions get the better of you. I believe that they might’ve already gotten to Xanust.”

“Yes, I won’t.”

“Not to worry, though. If she is ever to disobey or betray me, adjustments can be made. Besides...” the dark queen known as Malificent trailed off, snickering and smirking smugly.

“She’s only an illusion, after all.”

--

^_^

~Crysalis~

Sorry. ^^; As atrocious as cursing is, I can't help but say this. School is being a total bite in the ass at the moment, so... yeah. <_< Maybe next weekend, I'll try to get something up since there's no school on Monday. Please stay tuned, and be patient guys! ^o^

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Don't be sorry, I'm just being a bite in the ass to. Sorry for be impatient and rude. I'll just wait for the chapter and stop double posting and pressuring you to write. I'll work on my own fan-fic for now. Could you send me a PM when the new chapter is up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back