• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts deluxe package

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pap64

I'm surprised that neither KH Ultimania or KH Insider have reported about this...

Anyways, RPGfan announced that Square will be releasing a deluxe Kingdom Hearts set. The set features Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom hearts: Chain of memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. It will all be bundled in a box featuring new artwork by Tetsuya Nomura. The set is gonna be released in Japan on Dec.22 (the same date as Kingdom hearts 2) and will be sold at 130 bucks (if I am not mistaken).

I see this becoming a rare find among fans, like the ultimate box set for Final Fantasy VII: Advent children. The 3 games seem to be the only thing in the box set though, no other goodies or extras as of yet.

-pap64

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The reason why KHU or KHI haven't reported it is most likely because RPGfan is not a reliable source, and they aren't 100% sure that it's even true

THere's tons of rumors and fake reports of special editions, and box sets, and special guides, and such floating around, so this could just be another fake =\

AinzX

pap64 said:
I'm surprised that neither KH Ultimania or KH Insider have reported about this...

Anyways, RPGfan announced that Square will be releasing a deluxe Kingdom Hearts set. The set features Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom hearts: Chain of memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. It will all be bundled in a box featuring new artwork by Tetsuya Nomura. The set is gonna be released in Japan on Dec.22 (the same date as Kingdom hearts 2) and will be sold at 130 bucks (if I am not mistaken).

I see this becoming a rare find among fans, like the ultimate box set for Final Fantasy VII: Advent children. The 3 games seem to be the only thing in the box set though, no other goodies or extras as of yet.

-pap64
Where is the evidence for this?

pap64

Actually, RPGfan linked the newstory to a Japanese site which had the info and the price of the box set.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Those sites are as reliable as Walmart saying KH2 was coming out October of 1899 >_>

Neither of them are reports from S-E, and one of them is an online store

And don't double post, fool

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

pap64 said:
Actually, RPGfan linked the newstory to a Japanese site which had the info and the price of the box set.
Just because a site is Japanese doesn't mean it's reliable, ok?

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
of course, fans like most of us on these forums already own KH1 and CoM... so whats the point... woohoo we're all gonna be $130 bucks richer!!
wait... wth- that math is wrong....

Kingdom Hearts - $20 (its an old game so its about that price now)
Kingdom Hearts CoM- $30 (gba... not that expensive)
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $50 (estimated, seeing that's what most new games cost)

Total- $100.00

oh dear, it seems the japanese just want our money again...

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
It has been detected that in America KH2 might cost $63, but still.

I don't think it said anything about it coming to America, but although as much as I would like that artwork, I'm trying to rake up enough money to buy KH2 as it is, not to mention buying videogames you already have is useless.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
wow... i dont hitnk i'll need that considering what _Riku_ said. i already have KH1 and CoM so theres no point in getting that special edition thing. the only reason i would wanna get would be for the artwork. but i dont need 2 extra games that i already have so theres no point. and anyway i dont wanna spend 130 bucks for that bundle when as _Riku_ pointed out again buying all three of them individually would only cost u $100 so the main thing is
the japanese just want our money again

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think the artwork might be the same thing you can get online. I'm sure all of y'all have already seen it. If you haven't seen the official KH artwork, e-mail me and I'll give it to you. But that's probably what they are giving out. The stuff you can see on the computer.

pap64

_Riku_ said:
of course, fans like most of us on these forums already own KH1 and CoM... so whats the point... woohoo we're all gonna be $130 bucks richer!!
wait... wth- that math is wrong....

Kingdom Hearts - $20 (its an old game so its about that price now)
Kingdom Hearts CoM- $30 (gba... not that expensive)
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $50 (estimated, seeing that's what most new games cost)

Total- $100.00

oh dear, it seems the japanese just want our money again...

You have to remember that prices are much different in Japan. If I am not mistaken games cost a bit more there than in the US (or maybe the 30 bucks is for the rumored artwork).

Shinjuku

Entrapment
KH and KHCOM aren't even worth 20 or 30 dollars anymore more like $70 maybe now cause you can buy KH1 for like maybe 5-10 dollars now and COM you can buy like 15$ now so 130 don't think so

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
wow Jinx...u would have no skills being in buisness....5-10..impossible...not probable..and even used games r $14 bucks...
and Jinx dot say "i was being sarcastic"...were online >_> we cant tell if ur being sarcastic or not...
ne way..the "pack" thing is a bit foolish..alsmot every1 has the game..
so..theyre gonna get 2 games they already have and...kh2...for $130 dollars..uh noo...dont think so...
kh2 wont b $63 dollars...

pap64

Well, KH Ultimania just posted the story talking about the box set. They also talked about the calendar.

-pap64

Shinjuku

Entrapment
well um drknessofheart hope you spelled that wrong on purpose but still I've tired to sell KH and KH COM for about 15 and 20 no one wanted them and actually KH1 is like now 3 years old I really don't think it's worth 15$ anymore maybe 7-10$ on the serious side as for COM 15-20$ is basically how much its worth now

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
oaky if they did that i would be pissed. because then they would be making me think that there will be no kh3....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well technically KH2 is the 3rd game in the series...

But CoM is like KH 1 1/2....not really neccesary but there to fill the void...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back