• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts compilation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

i thought that kingdom hearts zero was going to be the name of the COMPILATION of the new games that are going to be released for kingdom hearts. not the name of a specific game. can anyone tell me wgich it is.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
i thought that kingdom hearts zero was going to be the name of the COMPILATION of the new games that are going to be released for kingdom hearts. not the name of a specific game. can anyone tell me wgich it is.

What the heck's a compliation?
But KH0 is the one about mickey, idk what your question means though.
KHCoM2 is a rumor title about Riku and Roxas.
And KH on the PS3 is most likely KH3 (with Sora as main), also a rumor

khloser4life

a compilation is a group of video games that pertain to the same thing but are different. go to wikipedia and look up final fantasy 7, they are making a compilation of ff7 games that are all different but happen in the same settinq (that is a compilation). do you get it now?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
a compilation is a group of video games that pertain to the same thing but are different. go to wikipedia and look up final fantasy 7, they are making a compilation of ff7 games that are all different but happen in the same settinq (that is a compilation). do you get it now?

Yeah thanks, and yes KHzero is just a rumored title for Mickey's stroy

Sorikux

Where are all you guys pulling KH3 from?

KH3 is long off and before that, there's spin-offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back