• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Commands of the Remnants

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_keyblades

<~’_ PLOT _’~>

During the earlier days that the worlds were connected, a dimension had been opened up to the worlds which made almost all of the worlds fall apart because the "Heartless" started to conquer the different worlds, swallowing one by one. At Destiny Islands arose the key wielder, in other words, the wielder of the Keyblade, and that is none other than Sora. He desperately searched for Riku and Kairi when they were separated, and when he got sent of to Traverse Town, he had seen Donald Duck and Goofy--his new acquaintances--and started to travel into different worlds (Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Monstro, Halloween Town, Atlantica, Neverland, Hollow Bastion, and the End of the World) just so that he could reunite with Riku and Kairi once more.

As the days grew passing by, it happened that Sora, Donald, and Goofy were in search of Kairi when they ran into a girl who seemingly looks like Kairi--which goes by in the name of Namine--which trapped Sora, Donald, and Goofy in the clutches of DiZ--which started the rise of the "Nobodies". At Twilight Town rose Sora's Nodoby named Roxas (jumble the name of sora and add a letter "x") which happened to not know that he was the chosen one of the keybalde--the key wielder--which lead him to join Organization XII, an organization which overruns by the nobodies of different people--that includes Roxas, Sora's Nobody. As he had seen the capsule where Sora, Donald, and Goofy's been trapped in, Roxas had accidentally (or somewhat) set them free, which gained Sora the control of the keyblade once again. He started to look for Riku and Kairi again, which made him visit different worlds, some that he had never visited before--Land of the Dragons, Beast's Castle, Olympus Coliseum/Hades' Underworld, Agrabah, Disney Castle, Atlantica, Port Royal, Timeless River, Hollow Bastion (I forgot its second name), Pride Lands, Halloween Town, Space Paranoid, and the World that Never Was.

Today in the present times, the Heartless--which was being led by Maleficent--is slowly starting to get its population decreasing and decreasing as the time passes by. Organization XII had decided that when a Heartless or a Nobody will be killed by the keyblade, it will be resurrected into a different form and they called it the "Remnants". As the population of the remnants grew larger and larger, there had been a time that a person that was turned into a heartless was killed... later on it resurrected into a real human body again but it was now a remnant. He gained control over the remnants and started to conquer the different worlds. Back at the Organization XII Homebase, they had decided to contact Sora, Donald and Goofy with the help of Namine, in order to help them and the heartless conquer the remnants, which the organization had made themselves.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy are nowhere to be found, and thus they contacted you, they had told you everything about what has happened--the formation of the remnants, the fall of the heartless, the decreased number of nobodies, and the control of the remnants. They had said to you that you must look for Sora and his crew so that they may help you defeat the resurrected bodies of the heartless' and the nobodies. After so long and you still haven't made a reply to the organization, all of the three teams are now going haywire, they started to compete against each other--it was because that you have just received their message today. You have gathered your own group and started to do the best you can to help everyone save themselves from the remnants.

<~’_ RP RULES AND REGULATIONS _’~>

All forum rules apply

No godmodding

No bunnying (unless permitted)

No one will control neither Sora, Donald, Goofy or any other playable characters at the real game

No one will create their own keychains

Don't get a headstart to the next world or else you will be banned

Not being active may lead you to being banned from this RP

NEW RULES:

Added 8/22/08

All IC (In Character) posts must have at least 8 sentences and at least some dialogues

<~’_ JIMINY’S JOURNAL _’~>

WORLDS VISITED:

ASCENDING STEPPE (n.v.b.a.)

TRAVERSE TOWN (n.v.b.a.)

RADIANT GARDEN (n.v.b.a.)

KEYBLADES ATTAINED:

…so far… none…

<~'_ MEMBER LIST _'~>

KEY WIELDERS

sora_keyblades
Star Light
Anome-chan
Shadows Fall
booklet3
Ven12333
Solareon (reserved... still not finished his/her SU)

REMNANT RULERS

sora_keyblades
Musical Muffin
sephiroth2

<~’_ NOTES _’~>

THE SIGN-UPS ARE NOW OFFICIALY CLOSED AND IT IS NOW OPEN TO BE THE OOC THREAD!!

I’m posting the plot just to remind you of the things that have happened when this began…

N.V.B.A. means “Not visited by all”, meaning only the ones who lived there have visited that world yet, and thus, putting n.v.b.a. I will delete the n.v.b.a. when everyone had seen the world—or as the story goes on.

Okay, if there’s anything you want to add here, please tell me, oh and the map will be shown when the three worlds have been visited by all, and please DO be aware of the spoilers that the worlds are already arranged in the world map… okay? Thanks, you may now post! =)

Oh, and another thing, to make sure that you have read this note, please put these tags at the top of your post, so that we may know in what world you are currently in (Including the colors). Yep this is STILL applied when we are traveling as one.

[*COLOR="Orange"]ASCENDING STEPPE[*/COLOR]

[*COLOR="Red"]TRAVERSE TOWN[*/COLOR]

[*COLOR="DarkOrchid"]RADIANT GARDEN[*/COLOR]

Just remove the asterisks (*)... thanks! Have fun RPing... oh and I'll post when someone posts... just to know if the members here are truly active. =)​

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
TRAVERSE TOWN[]​
Raito woke up with a thud on the ground. With a throbbing head he stood up and took a look at his alarm clock.

"Crap, its only 2:00am. Mom isnt back from work yet. i guess i could explore now.''
raito has been planning to explore the third district fo a while now. he heard it has been overrun by strange creatures with yellow eyes. he put on his clothes his lucky chain and got out a metal base ball bat for protection. "i should be back before mom comes back." lastly he took his cell phone and he was off.

"This place is boring. theres nothing here to do, or even anything good to look at. Whoever made this rumor up is a retard". he checked his cellphone, its was 2:30am. "I had better get home soon theres nothing to see." Right when he turned around a pure black creature with yellow eyes.Raito suddenly new that was the strange creature people were talking about. he swung at it with the baseball bat but it didnt even phase the creature. The creature jumped at him but instinctivly raito jumped out of the way. he started running but the more he ran the more heartless came. by the time he got to the second district he was surrounded by heartless. they all jumped on him."crap im done"

Last edited:

sora_keyblades

<~'_ OOC _'~>

Ven, please put the name of the world you are currently in...

I'll put the map of the world... so maybe later me is gonna post it here... as well as the name of that route so that the members would know in what particular place you are now... =)

Just post your first RP thing... y'know like you woke up, you roam around and what-not?​

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
World: Radiant Garden 6am

"Sarah get up time for school." Sarah's mom yelled. Sarah got up. She was so tired. SHe walked over to her mirror. She was surprised by the mess her hair was in. She had no time to fix it. SHe took her hair brush and strataner and straitened it. SHe smiled at it. She got ressed. Se went downstairs. She stopped in the kitchen and ran over to the table. She looked to see her dad watching tv as usual and her mom cooking like crazy in the kitchen.

"Morning people." Sarah greeted her parents. Her father waved from his seet. Her mother looked up.

"Good morning deer. Your usual?" Her mother asked.

"Yeah sunny side up with toast." Sarah said. She sat down and waited. She looked at the newspaper on the table. She glanced over. SHe saw the phone number for a job position as a cheif for the local hotel.

"Ok here you go honey." Her mother said setting the food down.

"Still looking for a cooking job?" Sarah asked picking up her toast and dipping it into the yolk of her egg.

"Yeah, I have to call those people today." Her mother said walking over and sitting down.

"I'm sure you'll get it. Well I'm done better go and head to catch the bus." Sarah said.

"Oh bvy the way you got mal. Did you join another online organization again honey? It's from a group I never heard of. Organization XII. Odd name. Rember I don't want you becoming goth." Her mother said.

"Mom I'm not goth." Sarah said. SHe walked over to the counter. It was a letter. Then she saw it was addressed to Radiant Garden Comity. Sarah was part of it so she did not care.

"Alright honey. I'll see you after school." Her mother said.

"Ok bye." Sarah said going out the door. She walked down the alley to Merlin's house where the comity met. She went to the door and knocked on it. Yuffie answered the door.

"Hi Yuffie! Mail, it was sent to my house." Sarah said walking in. Leon turned around. Sarah gave him the letter. He opened it and read it thorugh. Not allowed.

"It's for you." He said. Handing it back to Sarah. Sarah read over it. She read it allowed.

"Dear Comity,

We are in search of help. I know we fouth in the past, but we need your help. Sora, Donald, and Goofy came to help us first now we need your help. I'm sure you heard of a remnant. They are over populating all the worlds, they are all dark. All of us from Organization XII are diffrent from the first time we met. We are not the same people. An actual group of people.We ask you will help us. Please mail us back. We will inform yo when we need you.

___________________________________________________________________________Organization XII___________" Sarah finished reading. She looked up from the paper.

"Well I guess you will be going on a journey." Merlin said. He appeared out of no where. Sarah looked. She knodded.

"The only question is how to get past my folks. Thay are all casual and everything. I highly doubt my brothers want me doing something they can't do neither." Sarah said.

"Write a letter explaining. Tonight you'll leave." Cid said turning around in his chair at the giant computer.

"I guess so!" Sarah said.

"Well better get to school. Come on we both need to catch the bus." Yuffie said. Yuffie was a senior and Sarah was a freshmen at the local highschool. They ran outside and got onto the bus.

Aphex

.Inspire.
TRAVERSE TOWN

Traverse Town. Such an elegant town. Utter silence, the gentle night breeze that swept throughout each district, the stars along with the moon lit up the eternal midnight skies and acted as a semi light source. All these things combined made up such a peaceful yet beautiful world. The downside of all this? The frequent attacks that take place every now and then thanks to the Heartless, attempting to feed off of the hearts of innocent civilians or at least what was left of the remaining population. Alas, even if they were taken care of, Traverse Town is forced to bear more oncoming assaults from these creatures which prevents the world from ever returning to its calm and peaceful state.

Derrick, a sixteen year old boy, stood on top of the Gizmo Shop that lied within the heart of the Second District. His weapon which was a unique blend of a sword and key(known as the Keyblade), the One Winged Angel, was held firm and tightly within his right hand for protection. His sets of hazel pupils gazed up at light emitting moon that felt oh-so very close, lifting up his left hand almost in a reaching out sort of manner. Just something about the view always gave him this form of confidence which kept him going on about with the rest of the day. This is something that Derrick could be found doing most of his free-time whenever he is no longer taking care of the Heartless.

"Such beauty."

The goggle-headed teen lowered his left hand and took in a deep breath, exhaling as his closed his eyes. The cool breeze blew and touched his face, making him feel nothing but relaxation. If only he could do this forever without having to worry about anything. . . that's all he could ever wish for.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
TRAVERSE TOWN

Raito opened his eyes. All the strange creatures around him were turned into a black dust. In his state of shock he didnt notice the strange object he had in his hand. "what is this thing" he said as he slowly started getting up. It was a strange blue weapon with stars on it and a cressent moon keychain. Raito didnt have time to think about it as about 20 heartless came out of the ground. The star weapon started acting of its own accord and was able to move Raito's arm to hit the heartless and change it into dust. "HHEEL YA. now its time for payback for ruining my night." With his skills he was able to defeat the heartless with minimum difficulty.

"its finally over".

as he said that about 10 more heartless came. he charged at them but collapsed with around 5 heartless destroyed. barely having enough energy to defend he tried his best to defend but the weapon got knocked out of his hand. the weapon disappeard in a white flash. Just as one of the heartless striked it was destroyed by a big sword. by the time raito looked up all of the heartless were destroyed in the area. a guy with spikey blonde hair.

"Who are you! what do you want with me."

"dont summon your keyblade. it will attract more heartless co~"

"Tell me now".

"My name is cloud. ill bring you to a safe place. come with me and ill teach you about that weapon you have."

"ok. but you better now do anything messed up you pervert."

Last edited:

sora_keyblades

ASCENDING STEPPE

The breeze flew quietly in the air, gently moving its breezing breaths back and forth. Alpha had woken up from his slumber at his home, which is at the Urban District, and thus something came to his mind that he would visit the central field for a while, just to relax his mind from stress when he had found that letter accidentally. As Alpha had went outside of the Urban District, he had seen a very peculiar pair at the Haven Streets just looking at him, the male was wearing a very "traditional clothing" and beside him was a motorcycle so peculiar indeed that even though it had wheels, it doesn't touch the ground. It's like a motorcycle that's been configured to a ship. It came near him slowly, raising his long Altair gun,

"Hmm... a rather fitting treasure might belong to you... may I observe you?" the peculiar man said, as beside him was a very elegant woman, it had these long bunny ears which is very wierd cause she, herself, looked really like a rabbit, with rather fitting clothes, she took her bow and started to point it at Alpha. Terrified of what she's doing, Alpha had summoned his keyblade in order to defend himself, which of course made the man very interested in it. The woman came nearer to him and started to take a hold at Alpha's keyblade,

"Ahh... it seems like a Giruvegan weapon, Balthier..." the woman said, holding the keyblade slowly as if it was just a mere cloth. The man, or Balthier, came near to Alpha also to take a peek at the keyblade of his. Fascinated by its design, Balthier nodded down in disapprovement. "Is there something wrong Balthier?" the woman asked confusedly, looking at Balthier as if he wasn't really astounded for what she had announced,

"But Fran, this isn't a weapon from Giruvegan, it didn't even came from the Pharos either... but this is truly a marvelous weapon..." Balthier remarked to the woman, who happened to called her Fran. Alpha had started to be confused of their discussion so he butted in on the conversation,

"What is this Gir-du-va-gen thingy? What is the Pharos either?" Alpha had asked, staring at Balthier and Fran somewhat angrily. The two had walked in circle around Alpha, as if they were attempting to steal the keyblade.

<~'_ OOC _'~>

Please put the color coding of the worlds you are in when you put the name of the world... the tags are at the notes, it made me realize that almost some of you didn't read ALL of the notes I made...

Don't ask, they will be the FIRST NEW FF characters that appeared in this RP, Balthier and Fran from FF XII... =)​

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
World: RADIANT GARDEN

Yuffie and Sarah made it back home. Yuffie was at the comity. Sarah went home. Her parents were at work. She went and got on her computer. She started typing the letter. SHe then sent an mail to the comity saying she be able to leave now because her parents aren't around. She then got up and went to her closet. She got out her suitcase. She grabbed her outfits she would need. She grabbed a swimsuit, jackets for rain and snow, jeans and shorts, and she grabbed her diffrent black shirts. She had alot of. SHe grabbed her fighting gloves, and last but not least the charm her cousin gave her last year. She did not know the cousins name, but knew what he looked like. She put the charm on. The charm was a silver crown on a thick chain. She grabbed her journal. She walked over to the computer. She got an email back stating...

Sarah,

Alright make sure you have the letter out. Your brothers won't take it, only your parents. We will be at Ansem the Wises castle we found a group of people who might join you on your journey. We also got you a gumi ship. I hope you and your keyblade are ready to go.

Radiant Garden Comity

She got held her hand out in front of her. Her keyblade appeared in it. The bright white ble keyblade know as the Ultima Weapon. She whipped it around some. She threw her arm back and the keyblade disappeared. She went into her parents room, she stuck the letter on the bed. She went and took the heavy suitcase down the stairs. She lived close to Ansem's Castle so she did not have to go far. She got it outside and started running as it wheeled behind her. She made sure it was always there. Not taken. She ran down the stairs. She then saw down at the bottum of the stairs some heartless. She stopped and let goof the suitcase, she jumped over the railing down to where they were at. SHe summoned her keyblade.

OOC: See I read it after I posted, and it sort of confused me, now I get it though. ^

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
TRAVERSE TOWN

Raito and cloud were in a hotel room. Raito was on the bed and cloud was sitting on the chair.

"Do you kno what that weapon is", cloud said with a serious voice.

"If i knew i wouldnt hav gone with you in the first place. Think a little".

"That weapon is called the keyblade", cloud explained," the keyblade is a unique weapon that only a few people can weild. There is only as much keyblades as there are hearts qualified to weild them. Those creatures that attacked you are called heartless. They're going to attack you a lot because the keyblade can destroy them completely. Its up to you to try your best to destroy them".

"So thats why those heartless are everywhere now. I heard that theirs other guys here with these kinds of weapons."

" Theres also another kind of creature. Their called Nobodies. From what i heard they're no threat now because they supposevly turned good. Im not quite sure if they completly turned".

Raito had just enough of this"So what am i supposed to do".

"Just try to learn how to use the keyblade. i new a great keyblade weilder but they dissapeared. Try to make freinds with the other keyblade weilders in this town."

"Im no good at making freinds. But thanks for the information."

Cloud stood up and took his sword." I got to go now. hopefully ill see you again." Raito got out his cellphone. it read 3:30. "i gotto get home before mom does. See you later cloud." raito bolted out of the door and ran home.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------

TRAVERSE TOWN

As Derick sat atop of the Gizmo Shop, admiring his keyblade, The One Winged Angel, a incredible tall figure watched him, from further up high, standing on the very tip of the bell tower itself, holding its hands behind its back. "Such Beauty!" the figure heard Derick say to no one in particular as he looked over his weapon. "It is isn't it!" the figure responded to Dericks question, his voice sounding deep, dark and quite cold when he had spoken just that moment ago. Disappearing from his position atop of the bell tower, the figure reappeared on the level of the Gizmo Shop with Derick, his appearance clearer showing now in the light around them both.

The man stood at about 7'', with shoulder length silver hair, and what looked like light tanned skin. He was also wearing a long blazing red trench coat, which appeared to be completely on fire as he stood a few feet away from Derick. The man's eyes were probably the most creepy of his whole appearance. Staring at them, they seemed to be flickering an intense red, like a raging inferno was happening within them. "You seem to be well skilled in it, from the way I've seen you dispatch those heartless recently!" the figure said to Derick, in his strange tone of voice again.

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
RADIANT GARDEN

Sarah got to the castle at the front gate was the entire comity and a girl. She seemed like Sarah's age.

"Ok I'm here. Let's get a move on." Sarah said. She looked over at the girl. She went to walk forward, but the gumi ship appeared in front of her. Inside was a tall muscular boy who looked to be about 17.

"Ok Sarah these are the people going with you on your journey. Jennifer, and Jake. They are siblings. Jennifer is one year younger than you and knows magic. Jake is two years older and fights with his fists and feet. We already sent that letter back. Until you get the form from the Organization that they talked about, you will be exploring many worlds. Now for your gumi ship. Your ship is special. Built by Cid for you. Let's go look inside." Leon said. The door to the ship opened, a ramp appeared. Sarah wheeled her suitcase up it first while everyone followed. They got it there. They came to a big open room. Surrounded by wide windows. Nice red color carpet. A table in the middle with four chairs around it. Sitting on the table is a globe, many map, and notebooks. All around the room there was lounge chair. On the far left wall, big metal silver doors were there. Many pictures and wall lights were present on this wall. To the far left was an exculator/ stairs. It led down. Sarah was amazed by the gumi ship so far.

"It will work to live in, travel in, and fight in. Over there through the silver door is the piot room, thus command post. Down that exculator is a hallway leading to your rooms, the fighting posts, and the garage smaller ships to launch off of. There are a total of 7 bedrooms. Oh on the far end of the hall is an engineer room. All the engines and wires and all that is here. Every time you land at a world see if someone who specalizes in gumi ship can ok all the parts." Cid said.

"Ok thanks." Sarah said.

"We better go and check out the ships and find out who will have which rooms." Jennifer spoke out finally. Sarah nodded. The big silver doors opened up while the tall muscular boy who looked to be 6'1" walked out. He was muscular. He had on a red T-shirt with the sleeves ripped off. He had blue jeans on. He walked out.

"Well let's look around." Jake said. The three went down the esculator. On the doors were signs. The first 6 rooms said gun room. The hall was pretty nice as well. Fire exstincushur in between every three doors. More paintings were in between every door with a wall ight. On the floor was directional lights like you see on the stairs atr movie theaters. The hall was also carpet. They came to the first two rooms. They opened the doors. They were above the wings. Emergency eexits were in these rooms. Jake walked in the one room.

"This will be my room." He said. He closed the door. Jennifer and Sarah looked at each other. The next two were over the wings as well with emergency exits. The two following. Was not. Jenfer took the one. Sarah saw that her stuff was already on this bed. There were no more bedrooms after this point so she took this one. SHe thre her suitcase up on the bed. Her entire back wall she then noticed was a window with a curtain across it. She walked over to it nd slid the curtains down to let light in. The room was really nice. A full size bed. A computer. A batheroom, a closet, a small kitchen, with a fridge and eletric stove, and a dresser. On both sides of her bed was a nightstand. Her comfortor was blue. Her walls were painted almost a pale blue, close to light. Above her bed was a painting of a beach. Her curtains were blue. The carpet was sandy colo. She looked up to see on her ceiling it painted blue with clouds and sea gulls. She liked her room, it was like the beach. She began to unpack.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
RADIANT GARDEN

A small redheaded teenager walked around the area of Radiant Garden. She didn't know what she was looking for, exactly. She just breathed in the air and sighed it out, looking at the road ahead of her. Rio was looking for something though. She was sure of it. But what?
"I came here for nothing... didn't I?" She said to herself.
Rio found herself in front of a door. She hadn't seen it in her previous visits. She pushed it open and found an enterance to a long hallway. "Maybe I did find something..." She thought. Her boots echoed throughout the emptiness of the area.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Sarah was unpacked. So was Jenifer. Jake was already steering the ship somewhere. They had left Radiant Garden. She sighed and looked around. SHe watched out the window. She was in the lounge. She then saw a world ahead of them. She just sat back and relaxed. They would be there in no time.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
TRAVERSE TOWN

Sitting on top of of his roof Raito was observing his keyblade while looking over the second district. eventually he got bored and put his keyblade on the roof and got out his cellphone and started playing a game.

"I dont even no why i have a cellphone. I dont have any freinds to call. I dont even know why people have freinds. Eventually they're all goin to abandon each other and find new freinds and abandon them to".

He lost hs game so he put is phone back in his pocket. suddently he found that his eyes are wet.

"Im like a big baby."

After he wiped away the tears he looked over the gizmo shop and saw two guys. He recognized one of them as derrick. Hed never really talked to him but hes heard about him before. There was another guy with derrick. He couldnt see much of him but he looked like he was on fire. He didnt want to get involved but a part of him couldnt stop himself. he picked up the keyblade and went to see what was goin on

booklet3

Traverse Town

Kirin shot out of his sleep. Another dream about his parents. Kirin was laying on a cardboard sheet. It was the only comfort he had. the only thing that separated him from the cold concrete. It was home to him. Kirin lived in one of the back alley ways of Traverse Town. it was cold enough in the back alley to sleep well and he could store food. There he could get water from the nearby water stream. He did what he could with what he had.

Kirin sat up and wiped the sweat off his brow. Reached over and grabbed some bread. "Bread for breakfast...again." Kirin was reluctant he managed to get a whole loaf of bread. Finishing his bread and wiping his eyes, he got up. "I guess its time to go find some work." Kirin stood up, stretched, and was off.

Kirin walked through Traverse Town very cautiously now. Black creatures have been seen everywhere in the town and Kirin had constantly fought them. Kirin had eventually learned how to call the his Keyblade, Oblivion as Kirin called it, at will. Continueing to walk he looked for people that need help or some way he could offer his services. Coming around the corner, he looked up to see another person. Looking at him more he saw he held a keyblade in his hand. Kirin was only saw his back side.

Kirin shot back around the corner. He also noticed another man talking with him. Krin never met the others like him in Traverse Town. He wanted to stay and listen. To the two mens conversation. He closed his eye to calm himself down, but as he did this he saw a light aura appear but also a dark aura appear. "Something is about to happen.."

OOC: Sorry I took a while...

Aphex

.Inspire.
Traverse Town

"It is isn't it!"
said an unfamiliar voice which caught Derrick's attention, causing him to glance over his shoulder to see whoever it was now standing behind him. "You seem to be well skilled in it, from the way I've seen you dispatch those heartless recently!"

Quickly, the goggle head stood up from the ledge but kept his distance from the man whose trench coat was completely up in flames. He gripped the hilt of the One Winged Angel tightly, now having a firm grip within his grasp in case this man were to pull off a rather sneaky maneuver. Aside from the man's appearance, his eyes was what bothered the boy the most. Just staring into them gave him an uneasy feeling, fear being one of the emotions he felt at the moment.

"You've been watching me?" Derrick questioned, expecting to get an answer right away. "Why and furthermore, who are you?" he demanded to find out, standing his ground and kept his guard up. Not only that he took one last look behind him in order to make sure he wasn't too close to the ledge.

Anome-chan

(Not cool, Starlight. =/ You left me and another person behind...)

RADIANT GARDEN

How dull was it here?

Extremely so, at least to one such as Araya. She would spend a majority of her day wandering the streets of Radiant Garden, not bothering to do anything besides daydream.

It was a normal day in Radiant Garden. Meaning, boring. As usual, Araya wandered the streets, occasionally bringing out her keyblade, called 'Way to the Dawn' or something like that. She was quite fond of the keyblade, and whenever she wasn't training, she was just messing around with it, since there weren't any Heartless anymore on this world.

The most exciting moment in her life had been when she had discovered that she could summon that wonderfully awesome keyblade. But she hadn't told anybody else; who was there to tell? Leon and his group? Why would they care? Araya let out a sigh and stopped in the middle of the street, looking up at the sky.
"I wonder why I'm able to summon it to begin with... Is there a reason I don't know about?" she wondered aloud, her keyblade disappearing from her hand.

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
RADIANT GARDEN

Rio walked the long empty halls, it was like a maze in here. 'And how am I supposed to find whatever I'm looking for in here?!' She thought to herself. The young redhead mumbled, leaving echoes throughout the area.
She had telepathy, shouldn't this help her get out.
She shut her eyes tightly and waited for a sign of some sort. Without noticing she began walking in all different directions, until she finally came to a stop.
A door.
"More doors, great." She said to herself. Once again, she put her hand on the door knob and opened the entrance.
"Whoa..."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

Traverse Town​

"You've been watching me?" the tall man grinned the moment he heard Derrick ask him that. "Why and furthermore, who are you?" the man listened to Derrick ask the second question, before he found it to be the time to answer him. "Yes, I have been watching you. Not all the time mind you! Only when you saw it fit to summon your weapon there!" the man said to Derrick motioning towards the One Winged Angel keyblade in his hands.

As he watched Derrick move slightly backwards, the man noticed him looking back alittle, to make sure that he didn't fall off the large building. "You should be more careful as to where you move up here. One wrong step, and the people below would have quite a mess in front of them!" said the man, grinning darkly the entire time he talked. "To partially answer your second question. You can call me, Sleif, Derrick!" Sleif said to Derrick, saying his name at the last moment very eerily.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
TRAVERSE TOWN

Raito arrived on the roof of the gizmo shop and stood next to derrick. The first thing he noticed about derrick is that he had a keyblade. "Hey, derrick since when have you had a keyblade? And secondly who is this guy?''

He looked up at the man and for some reason it scared him. He didnt kno this feeling. The very feel fo his presence made him want to scream and run. Raito could definatly tell this guy wasnt good and there is no way he could take him. His eyes sort of seemed like it was on fire like his jacket. Raito wanted to get him off guard but he was looking right at him. raito grabbed derricks goggles and threw it at the strange man. He deflected it right back at him but by the time he was looking again Raito was already opon him ready to attack him with his keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back