• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Coded for iPhone in NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramenz

NONONONONONONONONONONONONO.
SOFTWARE 2.2.1 D:
I don't wanna freakin' update my iTouch.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oooo~ I kinda hope that's true XD; It would be cool for it to be on PSP, but virtual joystick works too... (i'll have to get an ipod touch now, though but FLAMMIT it's for a good reason >:O)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, that seems to have sealed it.

Perhaps we could have krexia or someone take a look at this, someone who's able to read Japanese, just to confirm?

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I was kinda hoping that it would be for the alias 2, but if you have an iPod touch, can you play that way? Cuz I dont wanna get a phone just for a game...

thenapster777

I was kinda hoping that it would be for the alias 2, but if you have an iPod touch, can you play that way? Cuz I dont wanna get a phone just for a game...

Um, yeah! =) U should have clicked on the link... it will also work with the iPod Touch - I think the new one that just came out only works with it... I'm not really technical when it comes to Apple stuff

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
so this guy's uncle who developes for SE sent him a fax of a sheet that says kh coded is coming to Iphone/touch and he got his japanese speaking grandma to translate it...

i find that hard to believe

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yeah, I'm not buying an iPhone just for this.

Anyone could have written that up, even if that is what it says, btw.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Anyone could have written that up, even if that is what it says, btw.

now that you mention it, i agree.
print=/= nomura's (or any SE advisor's for that matter) hand writing.
therefore, that letter could very well be fake. but why such a large time gap for the so called release to NA when BBS is supposed to be here some time in late spring/early summer?

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
now that you mention it, i agree.
print=/= nomura's (or any SE advisor's for that matter) hand writing.
therefore, that letter could very well be fake. but why such a large time gap for the so called release to NA when BBS is supposed to be here some time in late spring/early summer?

it's typed, isn't it?

isn't coded stylized as "coded" (letter form) even in Japan? in this letter, it has "Kingdom Hearts" in kanji which is normal for Japan, but then coded or whatever is next to KH is in kanji as well. that doesn't make sense.

EDIT: and the guy that posted it is only on his first day in that forum. it was his first post too. i bet he just wanted to make himself look cool or interesting or w/e.

drew32

I don't believe it. Why in the world would a it be a Japanese announcment anyway? They don't care if NA gets Coded or not

thenapster777

I don't believe it. Why in the world would a it be a Japanese announcment anyway? They don't care if NA gets Coded or not

I'm not saying its legit ,however, it's NOT an announcement... the game is being made there and the document was internal meaning it wasn't supposed to get out yet (just between SE employees) !

it's typed, isn't it?

isn't coded stylized as "coded" (letter form) even in Japan? in this letter, it has "Kingdom Hearts" in kanji which is normal for Japan, but then coded or whatever is next to KH is in kanji as well. that doesn't make sense.

EDIT: and the guy that posted it is only on his first day in that forum. it was his first post too. i bet he just wanted to make himself look cool or interesting or w/e.

Once again... this was a leak and NOT an announcement! Maybe, and just maybe, they write Kingdom Hearts and coded in kanji amongst themselves

You gotta look at it from different perspectives...

State

Awards
a game such as coded with some "behind the scenes" info regarding some characters won't be on a pricy thing such as the iphone, i seriously doubt it.

thenapster777

a game such as coded with some "behind the scenes" info regarding some characters won't be on a pricy thing such as the iphone, i seriously doubt it.

Um, the new 8GB iPod Touch is only $199 which is less then the price of the new PSP Go (just came out @ $249)... U don't have to get the iPhone! I'm just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back