• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] ~ Crystals of Light Event and New Raid Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i dont know what the ring/bangle thing is for. i guess i hit the button to exp up it. what does it do?
Determines how much Light Crystals you get per battle. Level 1 is a x1.0, level 2 gives x1.1.
This goes all the way to level 15 (which costs 100, 000 crystal shards) where the bonus will be x15

also if i reach 3.0 does that mean i get a master form sora card automatically. i just dont ndestand the dynamics of it all. but i did find the shop button.
Until the 8th, certain cards gain an attack boost. That certain card gives a x3 attack boost.

creshawn

Awards
sorry, so i guess my real question is how do i get the master form sora. it is automatically earned or just random luck, cause i have no gold cards and i have been playing since the 11 of july.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Probably from paying real yen, or purchasing a Raise Draw card for 500 (then increases in amount) Light Crystals and hoping you get lucky.

Athel

Machinist
It seems like there's some way to upgrade that Light Crystal ring/bangle/tiara thing, but I can't seem to find where. Anyone willing to point me in the right direction?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It seems like there's some way to upgrade that Light Crystal ring/bangle/tiara thing, but I can't seem to find where. Anyone willing to point me in the right direction?

One way would be through the Team page. They've added a new button near the top to the left of the Union rankings for events (イベント). Click that and you'll be redirected towards the page specially for the Crystals of Light campaign. There's a black box that shows your current crystal count, bangle level, how many crystals you'd need to upgrade and the multiplier you'd achieve. The upgrade button itself is directly below it.

Athel

Machinist
One way would be through the Team page. They've added a new button near the top to the left of the Union rankings for events (イベント). Click that and you'll be redirected towards the page specially for the Crystals of Light campaign. There's a black box that shows your current crystal count, bangle level, how many crystals you'd need to upgrade and the multiplier you'd achieve. The upgrade button itself is directly below it.

Found it, thanks! (But saving up that many Crystals per upgrade sounds like a pain. Then again, the multipliers make it easier to get them, so it all works out?)

One more thing: I found that link that advertises the new SR and SR+ cards, and my instinct tells me you have to pay real money for them, but can anyone tell me the specifics?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Found it, thanks! (But saving up that many Crystals per upgrade sounds like a pain. Then again, the multipliers make it easier to get them, so it all works out?)

One more thing: I found that link that advertises the new SR and SR+ cards, and my instinct tells me you have to pay real money for them, but can anyone tell me the specifics?

Zephy is translating the information right now; we'll have it for you shortly!

Victoria Hale

Awards
I did a screen of the new strange ring, if someone want see ;)

Question: what is a Raise Draw?

Objet_Cri.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We've updated the OP with some new information translated by Zephyr from the new articles! [1] [2] [3]

A Request from Mogli
“I want you to collect the Crystals of Light kupo!”
Maintenance starts August 8th

Event Period
August 8, 2013 (Thursday) - July 25, 2013 (Thursday) Maintenance

Event Details
You will be given a mysterious item from Mogli called Light Drawing Bangle and you will be able to earn Crystals of Light by attacking the Raid Boss during the event.
Collecting these Crystals of Light, a Trade Shop will be available dedicated to the events and they can be exchanged for a variety of items.
The amount of Crystals of Light you can earn varies depending how much damage you’ve dealt to the Raid Boss.

Also, you can increase the amount of Crystals of Light you can earn by increasing the bangle’s level.
Collect the Crystals of Light so you can get rare items!

Notes
• The number of Crystals of Light you gain will not be affected by LUX UP TIME.
• You can only increase the bangle’s level in the game’s menu.
• Chain bonus damage will not affect the amount of Crystals of Light you gain.
• While exchanging items in the Trade Shop, the Crystals of Light that could be used to increase the bangle’s level will be lost.
• After the event ends on August 8th, you will not be able to earn Crystals of Light even if you attack the Raid Boss.
• Only the Trade Shop will be available after August 8th’s maintenance and the start of August 15th.
• When the Trade Shop ends, please be careful that all of your possessions of the Crystals of Light will be lost.

Defeat the level 35 Behemoth!
Also, I present the Sora, Donald, and Goofy SR card for everyone in the team who overcame the Raid Boss!

In 11 consecutive
Raise Draws, you are guaranteed to get at least 1 SR card!
Maintenance starts August 8th

Campaign Period

Campaign Overview
During the campaign period, 11 pieces of cards that are obtained in 11 consecutive Raise Draws, you are guaranteed to get 1 SR/SR+ card or possibly more!

※ The price of 11 consecutive Raise Draws is the same as 11 normal Raise Draws, charging you 3000 Munny.

Only now kupo! Boost Cards make appearances in Raise Draws. x 3.0

Boost Card Inclusion Period

Boost Card Overview
Powerful changes are being made to the Boost Card’s attack power; they will be added to Raise Draws.
※ Changes will not be applied to the Boost Card’s defense.

There are 13 pieces of cards you can earn below. You can earn either of these in a Raise Draw.

New Cards have appeared in Mogli’s shop.
The Little Mermaid

To start, The Little Mermaid has Ariel and Flounder. Various characters will be added as assist cards.

In addition to the assist cards in Mogli’s shop, who sometimes appears in treasure boxes, you can earn Ripe Kupo Nuts.

The first article also contains information about the crystal exchange shop and bangle upgrades. This is available in-game so we haven't included it.

The second article contains details about the new limited missions and their rewards from 7/25-8/1:

Defeat 5 Raid Bosses: Moogle (N) x 3
Defeat 10 Raid Bosses (unlocked when the previous has been completed): Moogle (N+) x 3
Defeat 20 Raid Bosses (unlocked when the previous has been completed): Moogle (R) x 3
Open 25 treasure chests: Moogle (N+) x 3
Collect 50 pieces of materials: Moogle (N+) x 3
Defeat 100 Heartless: Mega Ether x 1
Defeat 300 Heartless: Ripe Kupo Nuts x 1

Question: what is a Raise Draw?

As you know, there are 4 types of tickets you can use to redeem a random card. The highest ticket rank (which normally requires real money to buy) is called a "Raise Ticket." You get the idea.

Victoria Hale

Awards
OK thanks :) It is really cool :) I hope we'll get some new content soon as new worlds :p

PS: Wait... Mogli... It is the name of the Moogle? xD
PS2: Oh. Mogli is the Japanese name for Moogle :p

Tsurugi

Awards
So, what are you guys now aiming for? Another upgrade or a certain item? I'm currently on my x1.8 upgrade and I'm doubting about getting the x2.5 upgrade or the outfit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, what are you guys now aiming for? Another upgrade or a certain item? I'm currently on my x1.8 upgrade and I'm doubting about getting the x2.5 upgrade or the outfit.

I'd like to upgrade at least to 2.5, but like you, I'm also torn over the outfit. Haven't decided what to do, so I'll need to see just how many crystals I can obtain in one day.

Last edited:

sonicrider97

Awards
How far should we upgrade the bangle, and then start farming for items? I just started so im at 1.1. T.T. What do you guys think about being the best thing in the shop?

Kafiezal

Awards
It looks like everything has a limit to how much you can purchase :/ The R+ card is a little disappointing to me so I'm probably going to get the Raise tickets first then go for the Kupo nuts I guess. What would be better?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It looks like everything has a limit to how much you can purchase :/ The R+ card is a little disappointing to me so I'm probably going to get the Raise tickets first then go for the Kupo nuts I guess. What would be better?

If you want attack cards, go for the Raise tickets. If you want assist, go for the kupo nuts. I personally would probably go for the kupo nuts. You always have a chance to get at least SR level cards with the daily bonus, but it's difficult to get stronger assist cards without paying real cash.

How far should we upgrade the bangle, and then start farming for items? I just started so im at 1.1. T.T. What do you guys think about being the best thing in the shop?

Up to your own preference and whether or not there's anything in particular you want to trade in.

Last edited:

Kafiezal

Awards
If you want attack cards, go for the Raise tickets. If you want assist, go for the kupo nuts. I personally would probably go for the kupo nuts. You always have a chance to get at least SR level cards with the daily bonus, but it's difficult to get stronger assist cards without paying real cash.

Thanks for your input. Assist cards are nice but I think I'm gonna stick with going for the tickets first. I just like those snazzy battle animations :D and hopefully I can get enough points for both!

Korai

Awards
Also, I present the Sora, Donald, and Goofy SR card for everyone in the team who overcame the Raid Boss!
does this mean the team that dealt the final blow or the team that did the most damage?
*edit
oh wait i bet it means both teams as long as they defeat the raid boss

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Oh this is so exciting. I'm pretty much throwing caution to the wind and not caring about Double Lux times for this event since I just want to attack the Raid Boss and get more crystals of light to upgrade my bangle ^_^ IDK where to get to since I definitely want some of those great assist cards (especially the LM ones...SR!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back