• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts - Chaos Reign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Everything had just sunk in, everything she ever wanted to know. Ansem... The name in which the two boys had spoken awakened a few distant memories in her mind, slowly drawing out the line of reality and fake. They seemed to know so much of this matter, they must be involved with the Darkness; her very past. Sapphire eyes glinted lightly from the building nearby, an open window of a Inn. Reina had been in the town for a few days now, having heard little of attacks and sightings of the heartless. She thought she could start anew here, but her choice obviously was a wrong one to think that it was safe.

Her attire consisted of a black tanktop with ebony slip on sleeves that were patched from former events. Tanned capris with a matching belt that hung loosely around her waist. The most strangest socks you've ever seen were hiding her shins, horizontal stipes of black and white with large shoes drawn on her feet. A single angelic wing protrudes from her back, something in which she keeps concealed by a feature of transparency. If known by humanity or something else she would be labeled different, and her fragmented memories would haunt her once more. And finally, there was a black choker with a single key pendant hanging from her neck, an item in which as long as she could recall had been there.

The girl lets her eyes linger on the two figures that are located on the side of the Inn, a distant look of having to choose between staying or leaving. 'I need to go with them.. even though, I don't even know who they are.' In truth she had seen the blonde haired kid many times in her stay in the World; there was something about him and that something was revealed today. Reina pushes away a few stray strands of long brown hair as she watches them below.

[ click on the link for her appearance if you need a better visual - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/piper.jpg ]

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
OOC: Ouuu, a new person, lol

IC: With his now-dull blue eyes staring into oblivion, the blonde-haired kid nodded slowly. Right now, he felt like he was in a dream World. Everything seemed so unreal. Those memories... those horrible memories when he was a member of the Order - number 10, to be precise - he'd hoped to one day forget. Desperately he'd tried to repress these memories of what he'd seen, what he'd done, and what he'd thought, only to have them bubble to the surface. These thoughts were always on his mind, but now they could no longer stay submerged.

"I don't remember anything before I joined the Organization," he said. His eyes hadn't moved at all. He hadn't even blinked! "My past. My homeworld. My parents. Non of it comes to the surface. I was about thirteen at the time, and from what I can tell, or make sense of, I was the only one who was whole. That's probably why they took me in... they saw it as some sort of advantage, I don't know.

"Anyways, I was trained in the art of stealth. Maybe one day I'd be an assassin of some sort," he chuckled grimly at the thought. "My power was, well as you already can guess, Twilight. This they also used to their advantage in studying the Heart. How was it I could follow the path In-Between, when others couldn't? Did they know I would one day wield Keyblades? Honestly; I don't know."

Tyken paused, but only breifly. "I helped in some of the experiments with the Heartless. I took down notes, studied in the progress, hypothesised a few theories. I was also partly the cause of so many innocent people losing their Hearts. It was all well and good from what I could tell at the time. It was science! This was for the good of all to unlock the secrets of the Heart. But as I grew older, and did more terrible things, I saw the Organization had become corrupt. Evil things were done. Not only were people losing their Hearts, but more Heartless were being created. If someone was in the Organization's way, and of no importance, they were made Nothing. I couldn't be a party to this."

Riku should now the end result. Not wishing to bear witness to this, or take part, the blonde-haired kid had done the unthinkable. Flee from the Organization! How he'd manage to do this without being caught was a great mystery.

"From what you said though," he suddenly said, now looking up, "it seems that they are trying to clean up what they had started."

Last edited:

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
As the blonde haired boy turned his head to the skies, Reina instantly backed away from the window out of surprise and trips, landing on her bottom with a small thud. A light wince comes from her before she stands up, dusting off before turning her attention to the window again. Slowly yet surely she walks back over, peering down at the two boys with curiousity stricken in her sapphire eyes. They were interesting and she sensed something within them, even though that's never happened before.

They are a menace to your path. Do not stray from it to seek lies.

She had known that voice within her mind for a very long time, it had spoken to her since childhood and refused to leave. Reina breathed out a sigh, she'd always listened to the voice but it would drag her deeper into the darkness unknowingly. This time however, she did not wish to obey; falling bold to her nature as she climbed out from the window. Balancing lightly on the sill she lands on the metal bars that are used for emergency exits, every building had them in Twilight Town and this Inn was no different.

What are you doing? This isn't like you..

A smile, one that was barely noticable curled on Reina's lips. What was like her anyway? She wanted to know more of her past, and this petty voice was not going to stop her.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku was silent. He hadn't been prepared for the sudden confession by the boy. He was expecting a fight, and he had been completely prepared to summon forth the same NeoShadows that he had dismissed earlier.

"So, you were there too." he said, confirming it for himself. He shook his head. "Running solves nothing. Destroy the herd."

The words had come unbidden to him, from some deep, dark crevasse in his heart. Was this Ansem speaking? It didn't seem so - the part that he knew was Ansem felt delighted that his research had been carried out so diligently. What were a few lives lost here and there? It didn't matter. So then. . .was this his own darkness speaking? Or was it his Light? It sure didn't sound like it was light. Light wouldn't support merciless mutiny.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Head shooting up quickly, the boy's intense eyes locked sharply on Riku. Was he serious? Go against the Organization and attempt to destroy them? Tyken seriously wondered whether or not this kid had even listened to how much he hated the Order for their backstabbing and traitoris ways. He wasn't about to become a hypocrit and do the same. He wouldn't.

"Typical response," he growled. "If I did that, then I'd become just like the people I hate."

Sneering at the blindfolded stranger, the blonde-haired kid straightened himself out. The past was the past, and as much as Tyken loathed to relive it it was done with. No matter how much he wished he could have changed it -if that was even possible- there was no way he could now. Instead, he had to face the future and make amends for the mistakes he'd made in the hopes he could redeeem himself.

"You're all the same. 'If you can't get around them, destroy them.' Nothing has changed.

"Alright, I answered your questions, now I have a few questions of my own. Who are you, and what do you really want?" Tyken was still skeptical as to what this stranger's real intentions were. But, most importantly: "What is the Oder doing now?"

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku was very close to fuming. He wasn't like the rest of the members. When one realised where their faiths laid, they were to destroy everything that went against those faiths. Why was he thinking this? Who was putting these thoughts in his head? This wasn't like him at all. He shook his head slightly, trying to get rid of the nagging uneasiness that accompanied the unbidden thoughts.

"Who am I." he repeated, to reaffirm that the boy had asked the question. "I am Nobody, but I still exist. My name is Riku. I'm looking for some old friends."

As for the Order. . .He had no idea what they were up to. He had been wandering around the worlds, destroying the Heartless, for weeks. But destroying the Heartless was exactly what he was told to do.

"Get rid of as many as you can, and come back in one month. We'll have another job for you then."

That month was almost up. Riku took a deep breath, taking his time to decide whether or not he should tell the boy his intentions.

"We're destroying Heartless."

It was inevitable that the boy would want further explanation. But there was always a slim chance that this could be ignored. . .?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Was he serious? The Organization was really destroying the Heartless - their own research specimens? To Tyken, this was a sort of oxymoron. The Organization's research with the Heartless was so extensive that he never thought it would end. Apparently it had, and about time too! The damned creatures spread like wildfire to almost ever World that there was, attemtping to eat the World's Heart. But what he couldn't get around to understanding was why they felt they must clean up their mess? As he remembered, the Order always left their work to be cleaned up by others at their own expense and life.

The dual-wielder laughed grimly. "Too out of hand for you now?" He smirked. "I guess something like this would happen sooner or later. I have to admit: I never thought I'd see the day."

Shaking his head, he began to back away. "You never saw me, OK? And I didn't see you." As far as he was concerned, this meeting never happened. Tyken wanted nothing to do with the Organization. "But I'm still going to keep my eyes open. If something seems wrong, or more chaos is brought about, I'll know who's behind it." With that, he turned to leave the kid once again. He sincerely hoped not to see him one again.

But as the blonde-haired kid began to exuent, something the blindfolded Order member said rang in the back of his mind. 'I am Nobody. But I still exist.' So, he was just like Tyken: a whole being. The Order saw something in this kid, possibly using him to their own advantage, whatever that was. And he was looking for some old friends. Non of this added up to the kid. Though, his curiousity was peaking.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: I guess I have to post, then. I completely forgot. . .><

IC: Riku crossed his arms again and raised an eyebrow.

"Gee, I thought that you'd want to get rid of me, since you hate the Order so much."

How could this kid just up and walk away, after everything that had happened in that short space of time? How could he say that they never met each other, never spoke? Was he hiding something? Only people who were performing covert operations said that sort of thing.

"I guess you don't want the Order to find you, huh?" Riku said softly. He sighed. A vortex of darkness appeared underneath him. However. . .He didn't sink into it for a moment, hoping that the blonde-haired kid would respond in some way.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
Just as Riku had hoped, his words stopped the blonde-haired kid right in his tracks. Withdrawing his hands from his pockets, his fingers twitched nervously. It wasn't out of fear, but as though he were readying them if he should summon both Keyblades forward to fight this Thirteenth Order member. The blindfolded boy wanted to fight him; that's why he said that to Tyken. It was, really, the only logical thing the boy could come up with. That, and because he probably wanted to learn more secrets the Organization may be keeping from him.

On one hand it sort of irritated Tyken that Riku had challanged him. No, he didn't particularily want the Organization to find him. They were nothing but a bad, distant memory and he wanted nothing more to do with them. But, on the other hand, he had been hoping this silver-haired kid would say something to get him to come back, no matter how much he wanted to get on with his life. The blonde-haired kid's curiosity was growing very much indeed, and he did wonder from time-to-time what was happening with the Order.

Smirking, the dual-wielder turned to face Riku. His lips were drawn up in a confident, half-smile as his intense eyes bore into what would be Riku's eyes if the blindfold wasn't there. "Is that a challange?" he asked simply.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku returned the half-smile, and uncrossed his arms. The Soul Eater appeared in his hand. The vortex of darkness disappeared from beneath him.

So, this kid actually wanted to fight. Riku carefully weighed the odds. There was that frighteningly powerful attack that he had used earlier, but it had also drained his energy. But Riku had no idea of its effects on him were it to hit him head-on. He might be obliterated. The kid looked strong enough, judging by how he had taken on the Heartless earlier. But would he be able to take on hundreds of Neoshadows? Or was that being too unfair, to use them? The thought of the light attack brought Riku full circle in his thoughts.

Ah, what the hell.

"Do you think it's a challenge?" he asked, tapping the Soul Eater's tip against the pavement in a smooth, rythmic fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back