• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts - Chaos Reign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Only briefly could he view his this stranger's fighting skills. They were very calculated and precise, to a degree. This boy had gone through a great deal of training to fight at the level he was at now. Though defeating Heartless was relatively easy (when they didn't continue to emerge from the shadows), the way this boy destroyed them seemed almost like an art. How he moved with great agility and care was astounding. It was obvious, though, that his strength was waining as fatigue gripped his muscles.

Reminded that he must also fight to survive, Tyken literally sprung into action. Kicking off the ground with his back foot, the boy tore through a throng of NEOshadows. Expertly swinging his dual Keyblades, he managed to slice through some. This obviously didn't settle too well with the Heartless. Though they were pathetically stupid creatures they did know when they were threatened and could retaliate.

While busy with a difficult Defender the blonde haired kid received his first major damage of the night. He didn't even see it coming. Surprisingly it was an aerial attack delivered by a few of the NEOshadows themselves, but the damage was done all the same. Leaping into the air, the NEO came towards the boy like a bullet of Darkness. Its claws were sharp and ready, tearing through his clothing and skin. Blood began to bubble towards the surface.

Hissing in pain, the blonde haired kid staggered away from the Defender. Damn! he cursed. The Heartless was nearly defeated too! Gritting his teeth, desperately trying to ignore the pain, he went after the NEOshadows, completely forggetting about the defender.

"Where the hell are they coming from?" he called to the silver-haired stranger.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Taking the opportunity, Riku eliminated the Defender that the blonde-haired kid had been working on. The injury that the boy received was no surprise - Keybearers weren't exactly the luckiest of those who actively fought the Heartless. The Heartless would always go after the Keybearers first, and beacuse of that, Keybearers were susceptible to more and worse injuries.

"The shadows, obviously." Riku called back. It looked as though the thick crowd of Heartless was beginning to thin. Either the two boys were making progress, or the Heartless were realising just how futile their attempts were. It was interesting how they had recognised Riku. . .They called to him, begged him to become like them, a part of the shadows. When it had become obvious that he wasn't about to do that, they had attacked in earnest. Most Order members had come across the same problem.

"Your Keyblades don't really help much! Their sole goal is to destroy the Keybearers!"

Riku gave a feeble back flip onto a ledge, his breathing deep and laboured. Damnit. He was going to have to retreat very soon. He had left the batle too long, and now he couldn't use his last resort.

But until they realised just where he had gone, he'd watch the dual-wielder's moves, watch how he handled the Heartless, especially with the fresh wound.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Jack flew through the space between each world. Searching for any sign of the Heartless' return. "Hmm, it's hard to tell out here." Jack looked around, "Wait......what's that sound?" He looked at his scanner and saw that there were a dozen or so Heartless ships surrounding him.

The ships encloesed him so he couldn't fly away. "Uh oh. I'm in trouble now!" He tries getting free and shotting them down. "It's not working! There's too many of them!" The ships then launched a missle each towards Jack's ship. Almost every rocket hit. "Oh no! I'm going down!!" Jack's ship began spinning and was about to collide with a nearby world. (Twilight Town)

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
"You don't think I know that?" he snapped tiredly. Tyken hadn't meant the comment to come out so icily. He was just exhausted from battling these persistant Heartless, and it was hard to concentrate on his targets while someone was speaking to him.

Just as Riku had noted the Heartless were indeed to be thinning out. It seemed that the combined force of these two boys' fighting strength and abilities was winning over the shadows. So, without realizing the silver-haired stranger was no longer battling, the blonde haired kid continued to fight on. Throughtout this enduring battle he destroyed a few Heartless, but also received a few more wounds. Tore through a Heartless - got a sliver across the cheek. Uppercut a NEOshadow - was dealt with a nasty sting on the knuckles. For a while it played on like this.

He didn't know how much longer he could continue on like this. His lungs -and muscles- screamed for oxygen. Each laboured breath he inhaled burnd like liquid fire. Never, in all the time that he had become a Keybearer, had he encountered so many Heartless. But Tyken supposed it would happen sooner or later, especially with all large amounts of Heartless that had been popping up everywhere. But now they faced him, and it was either he destroy them all or lose his Heart to them.

There was only one option left in the desperate time. He had hoped he wouldn't have to use this power, because of the degree of strength it required and the amount of energy it drained. But there was no other option. The boy had to do it.

Crouching low, almost sinking to the ground, he sprung up exceedingly high into the air. Looking down, at the swarm of shadows below him, he crossed his Keyblades over his chest. Then he began to focus all his power - all his mind- onto a source that would destroy these creatures: Light. Uncrossing his weapons, he cried a single word: "ILLUMINATE!" For a time it seemed that the laws of physics were being broken. Suspending in the air a great, radiating light formed about the boy and a moment later erupted. Blidning light had been shot to all corners of the alley, making appear brighter than day. This attack, though it laster for little more than twenty-seconds, was enough to destroy the remainder of the Heartless.

When the light had receeded, coming back into Tyken, he dropped lightly to the ground. For a moment or two he stood completely still, staring into some unknown, nothingness. Then, he collapsed.

OOC: Hope you don't mind I made up a new attack ;) that was one for Light, there's also one for Darkness.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: 'Tis OK. :)

IC: Riku was impressed by this kid's moves. He was definitely one of the better Keybearers. It was an added advantage that he had two Keyblades, but the Keyblade was always a double-edged sword when it came to fighting Heartless.

He hadn't been prepared for the attack by the blonde-haired kid. All he saw was the kid jumping into the air, then a white-bright light that, despite his blindfold, Riku still had to cover his eyes. The light felt like it was burning him from the inside out, as the darkness within him wilted in front of the huge power of light.

When the attack ended, Riku had to rub his eyes. He was now nearly unable to move, as he had been wearing the power of darkness and using it to defeat the Heartless. Darkness defeating darkness. How ironic.

As the light faded and the blonde boy fell to the ground, Riku felt the remaining darkness in the alley flock to him, giving him strength enough to stand and jump off the ledge to land beside the boy. His outfit disappeared, leaving him with his original black trenchcoat.

"Hey, are you alright?" he knelt down, trying to determine if the boy was unconscious.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Jack's ship was going out of control, "I can't pull up!" He said as his ship crashed in an allyway. The Heartless ships that shot him down stayed in Space. Jack opened the cover and got out, "Good thing I'm already dead, or I'd be in trouble." He looked up and saw a huge clocktower. "Whoa, it's ,ich bigger than anything back home. Well, my ship's not going anywhere like that. I'll have to find someplace to get it fixed up." He said as he began walking around Twilight Town.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
On the border of being semi-conscious, whatever the kid's response was it was either unintelligable, or just inaudiable. That attack had drained a lot out of him. A lot of energy, that he barely had to begin with because of the battle with the Heartless. It seemed from the first moment he had been struck the battle had gone slightly downhill with constant thrashes and the damned creatures just becoming more and more violent. They could probably sense his body was tiring. In a last effort he'd released a very powerful attack. This attack -this skill- was actually his Light, stretching beyond its boundaries, which was why it used up so much of his energy. Of course, he also had a flipside to this attack, one that stretched his Darkness beyond its limits. Both he tried not to use.

Head slowly lullilg back from side to side, Tyken's eyes were only partly open. A flicker of life behind the blue orbs indicated he was fighting the urge to pass out. Though the blonde-haired kid's line of vision was blurred he could see the stranger now standing beside him. He seemed so much taller, now that the dual-wielder was lying on the ground. But also, as his vision became steadily clearer, he could tell something was different. He couldn't place what.

As Riku knelt beside him, Tyken slowly and carefully pushed himself up so that he was sitting in the 'W' position. Groggily, he rubbed his head as if trying to will away the dots that danced before him. "Yeah I'm - " he slowly began, but as he noted the stranger's appearance, the blonde-haired kid cursed in surprise. Now he saw what was different: the change in uniform. It was the garb of the Organization.

Now that he was a little paniced he was much more conscious. Still on the ground, he pushed himself away from Riku, coming into contact with the brick wall of a building that sat behind him. "I should of known," he growled, more angry with himself. "That stink of Darkness, it couldn't have just been the Heartless alone."

Last edited:

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku was relieved to see that the kid had woken up. He didn't know what he would have done if he was unconscious. Carry him around a world that he hardly knew, asking people for a hospital? They would probably ask questions about what happened to the boy, if they would even approach a hooligan dressed in black. How would Riku explain that?

He wasn't prepared for the boy's shout. He nearly fell back with that sudden outburst, but managed to hold himself steady. His ears were ringing, though. As the boy backed away and spoke, Riku felt somewhat insulted. Who was this kid, to assume that Riku was a no-gooder just because of what he wore?!

"Stink? I guess I should've worn a stronger deoderant." he said sarcastically, and stood, crossing his arms in anger. "If I knew that that would be the thanks I'd get for getting rid of this world's darkness, then I would've let them take everyone's Heart!"

A stream of curses ran through Riku's head. He wanted to shout them all towards the kid, but held his composure, although he felt like his head was going to explode.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Jack walked through nearly every street of Twilight Town. But he saw no one on the streets. "What kind of town is this?" Jack said aloud. "There's nobody to be seen." He kept walking around until he came across two people talking. "Wonder if they can help." Jack said wa;ling over to them.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Tyken nearly wanted to laugh aloud at what the stranger had said. Him - getting rid of the World's Darkness? Ha! Since the day he received his Keyblades, the blonde boy felt as though it was he who was trying to protect the World's inhabitants from Darkness. It wasn't because he owned these powerful weapons that he was charged with defending the innocent pedestrians; it was something the boy took it upon himself to do, as if it were in repayment for some past crime he had commited. A sin that, he felt, had revolved around Darkness and bad deeds. He wanted those to be redeemed.

And now this stranger -this silver haired Organization member- claimed that it was he who was getting rid of the Darkness in Twilight Town. Hot anger pumped through Tyken's veins. How he wanted to just knock this guy out. But violence wouldn't solve anything; it would make matters much worse.

"What the hell do you want here?" he asked. Slowly, using the side of the building to assist himself, the boy pushed himself up so that he stood face-to-face with the silver-haired boy. His hard, blue eyes stared directly where Riku's would be if the blindfold wasn't hiding them.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku fought the urge to start pounding this kid. He didn't know anything! His techniques were only for show, that was obvious. So much for Keybearers being able to see past someone's clothing - this kid was as shallow as a nearly dried up rain puddle!

"You don't understand it, do you?" he said through gritted teeth. "The Heartless are running rampant." for a second he considered whether or not to tell the boy that the Order was in trouble as well. But clearly that would lower the idiot's opinion of Riku even more.

"If it wasn't for the Organisation, you'd be DEAD by now!" he pointed an accusing finger straight at the blonde as he yelled. "The Heartless are a danger to everybody, especially now! The Keybearers are nothing but a burden on the Worlds. They're the ones causing the Heartless to appear!"

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
The compulsion to laugh was so overwhelming that Tyken couldn't fight it. A bitter laugh escaped the boy's lips, as he pushed himself away from the wall to stand in the centre of the alley. If it wasn't for the Organization you'd be DEAD by now. Well, that was one thing he'd never expect in all his life to hear. If he remembered correctly, at a time, it was the Organization who were at fault for so many people losing there Hearts and calling them "experiements."

Had they realized the damage they caused and were attemtping to undo it? But, that wasn't like the Thirteenth Order. Then again, it had been over three years. Perhaps things had changed?

The blonde-haired kid was still skeptical, however. "Is the Organization tidying up the mess they made from their experiments?" He smirked in spite of himself, backing away from Riku. He just wanted to leave and never see a damned trench-coat again!

Riku's last remarks bit down hard. It was something that the dual-wielder could not deny and he knew this. It was the Keybearers who attracted the Heartless; any fool knew this. But to blatantly blame it solely on them? That just wasn't fair. Along with the strength of the Keyblade wielders' Hearts, it was also the Darkness in the Hearts of others that aroused these creatures.

"I don't have to stay here and listen to this," he said angrily, not wanting to admit the silver-haired stranger was party correct. Turning, he began to exit to alley.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku gripped his hair in frustration. He was getting nowhere with this kid. What experiments? He didn't know anything about that. . .The only experiment he really knew of was the one that involved both him and Sora.

And it wasn't like it was his choice to join, either! If DiZ hadn't talked to him and Mickey, made his proposal, then Riku would. . .Probably still be wandering behind the doors of Kingdom Hearts. Joining was his only choice, really. . .

"What experiments? What are you talking about?" Riku took an interrogative tone, but it didn't work, as the kid made to leave anyway.

He watched the kid's slowly disappearing back, and caught a glimpse of a tall, black clothed figure out of the corner of his eye, who looked much like a skeleton. But at the moment, Riku was concerned with not letting this kid get away!

"You're not leaving!" he shouted. "Not until you answer me!"

If either boy had thought that the Heartless had disappeared for a while from that alleyway, they were mistaken, as a group of NeoShadows all appeared out of the shadows. With a wave of his arm, Riku beckoned the Heartless to surround the boy.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
OOC: Pissing Riku off is fun :) lol

IC: Shoving his hands into his pockets, clutching the keychains that rested in either one, the boy left the alley. Behind him he could hear Riku's shouts of anger and frustration, demanding that he return. Like hell he would! Still, there was the urge to go back and gloat over the fact an Organization member had no knowledge about the past experiments. It just didn't make sense! Studying the Heart was the sole purpose of the Organization. In countless experiments they had used the Darkness in peoples' Hearts and the Heartless to observe their findings.

But then again, this stranger looked relatively new, Tyken hadn't seen him before and he wasn't recognized. He was a replacement, perhaps? If that was the case, he wouldn't have known about the experiments -and other things much worse- conducted by the Order.

Fighting the urge to return the boy pressed on. An uneasily feeling hit him as he realized that leaving the alley was a little too easy. That kid back there was pretty pissed off and didn't even make an attempt to stop him. It didn't sit right with the blonde-haired boy.

Not a moment later, after thinking this, the unmistakable scent of Darkness was all about him. He could feel and smell it, almost choking him. Halting, the blonde-haired kid drew his dual-weapons as a swarm of NEOshadows surrounded him. Damn! With his raw wounds still fresh, and drained from his attack, Tyken didn't know how long he could hold out against these things. He couldn't. But he wouldn't give up without a fight.

Last edited:

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku sank into a purple and black vortex that appeared underneath him. The same vortex appeared in front of Tyken, and Riku emerged from it, his arms crossed and his lips pursed with fury.

"Answer my questions and I'll let you leave." he said. He didn't care if he'd have to refresh the boy's memory - he had plenty of time. He didn't want to bring in Plan B, and further condemn himself, but using the Neoshadows was all that there was to be done at this point.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Before Riku had emerged from the swirl of Darkness before him, the boy had thought it was yet another NEOshadow -or worse- and had prepared to attack. He hadn't prepared for what came through the portal instead, though after he didn't understand why he had been surprised. It was the blindfolded Organization member, who looked as angry as ever. Stubborn bastard, Tyken thought as the boy was now fully emerged.

Well, the blonde-haired kid was definately trapped now. He could do one of two things: answer this kid's questions, or fight this swarm of NEOshadows. Though he didn't want to talk to a member of the Order he knew that he couldn't fight all these Heartless on his own. More so because of the wounds he now bore. It was obvious which of the two the dual-wielder would choose. He had no choice, and Riku knew this.

An instant later the Keyblades had disappeared from Tyken's hands. Straightening himself up, he stood before this kid. "Fine. I'll answer any question you want me to. Just call them off. Now."

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku half-smiled at his bitter triumph. There was doubt in the back of his mind as to which option the boy would choose; as it had with Sora, becoming a Keybearer gave the weilder added arrogance and way too much confidence, so that when he lost the Keyblade once, he was devastated.

"It's obvious you know more about the Order than I do." Riku said. As he spoke, he twitched his fingers slightly, and the Neoshadows disappeared as if in a domino effect of black swirls.

"What experiments?"

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Eyeing him critically, Tyken was still skeptical of this boy. How could he be a member of the Organization and not know about their experiments? If he had to knowledge of this, then did he have no notion of their purpose? What their goal is, or at least was? But Riku seemed sincere about his inquiry. The boy truly didn't know. And, as the blonde-haired kid suspected earlier, he was a new member. A replacement. But whose?

"Alright," he began calmly, "you want to know about the experiments the Organization had previously conducted?" Folding his arms across his chest, he shook his head in disbelief. "I can't believe you're a member and you don't know. Oh, well.

"You must know that the purpose of the Organization is to study the Heart and the mysteries surrounding it. That's basically what you're built upon. What makes the Heart strong, pure, weak, Dark? Those sorts of questions I guess is what triggered the formation of the Order. By who? The Superior, of course... whoever he really is."

Here Tyken paused, considering what to say next. Again, he wondered if this blindfolded boy knew even this much. Well, he had to! Most of this was known facts. Well, known to those who knew about the existance of the Organization.

"Anyways, studies were done to discover the questions surrounding the Heart. One of the biggest mysteries was what provoked the Heart to reject the Light and turn to Darkness? Someone did a study on this, and he found that not only could a single drop of Darkness completely eclipse the Heart, but it could also produce Dark creatures with no Hearts: the Heartless. This was a major discovery, and he continued to research these beings. But, in the course his research sacrifices had to be made. In an attempt to observe these Heartless more thoroughly human subjects were used for the tests. It turned out they were attracted to the Darkness in people's Hearts -Hearts which they craved to replenish the ones they didn't have. From this more Heartless were spawned; but these Heartless weren't manufactured. By now, the whole Order was researching how to produce more Heartless; the manufactured ones. Before long it got out of hand."

The more in-depth Tyken got the more uncomfortable he seemed. At certain points he'd have to stop, and lick his dried lips. Sometimes, he'd rub his forearms as if there was some filth on them he could not get rid of.

"But, with the discovery of the Heartless a new finding was made. It was on the strength of one's Heart. This was the discovery of the Keyblade. Before I - ... Last I heard, ressearch was still being done on this..." The dual-wielder looked away from Riku.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Riku raised an eyebrow as the kid spoke. If Riku didn't know that much, then how did this kid? He'd have to save that question for when the boy was done, however.

But as the blonde continued to speak, Riku's eyebrow went higher and higher, and if his eyes were visible, they would have been wide with surprise. The coy smile had disappeared from his face and was replaced with him biting his lower lip. It was all he could do to wait until he had finished.

"So. . .You don't know who wrote those reports? I can't believe it. I thought everyone knew." Riku said. He certainly knew - when Ansem had taken over his body, he had been infused with all the knowledge that Ansem had possessed, and even now, the sealed-away darkness in his heart cried out in recognition.

"So then, Ansem's reports fueled the Order's appearance. . ." he muttered, his hand somewhat stroking his lower jaw as he thought.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
"Yeah, I guess so," he shrugged indifferently. He hadn't heard the name of the reports, but he'd certainly heard the name of the man. Ansem. Even just thinking of the name gave him total nostalgia, but Tyken couldn't quite place the reason. Ah, well. It would come to him. Eventually, he hoped.

"I don't really know long the Organization has really been around, or how many of the members are the Original Thirteen. But I do know that a lot of it's members are corrupt," there was a note of distaste in the blonde-haired kid's voice. "It seems like every member is in there for themselves, and seldom work is being done to unlock the secrets of the Heart. Not that those actions were any less evil...

"It started with people like Marluxia. I think he was one of the Originals to join the Organizaion... Anways, he became secretive and would perform his own missions, not ordered by the Superior. Others followed suite, and some became Nothing..." The boy spoke more slowly, as if recalling terrible memories. "It went downhill from there. Backstabbers... traitors..."

Nothing more was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back