• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORA619

Awards
at where floors i will fight riku replica and how i can fill the blue bar front of the life bar?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Naminee 1000: Zero cards against Marluxia,and you should be ok
SORA619: the blue bar is just another life point bar,so use Cure to fill it
as for Riku Replica,I don't know..maybe someone other can answer this

road to oblivion

for riku rep. use a bunch of high attack cards 8 or9s and put oogie boogies card in and if you have it put vexens card in it and when riku is using drk firaga dodgeroll drk aura jump or d.roll.

funnymanhaha1000

For those of you that dont know much about the game i am here to answer your questions
since i have completely played through the game

so you think ur an all powerfull god who knows all cause he played through a game? a lot of us here played it, and any one of us can answer any question you can. :angry:

cooldogkh

CoM did not suck. Its was just hard and fun. The fun part was beating a boss after you've gained so many levels and played it a millions times (like riku replika 4 or malificent dragon in sora's story). Customizing your deck and doing the combos was really fun too.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
so you think ur an all powerfull god who knows all cause he played through a game? a lot of us here played it, and any one of us can answer any question you can. :angry:

sorry people i dont use ARs or gamesharks i do it old fashioned and funnyman no i dont i just want to help out people who dont know anything about it instead of hearing things from little morons like you
and remember that this is MY thread and if you just come here to get your posts up then your wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back