• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Special Edition (shows more components)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
All of you Europeans over there are lucky biches! Just kidding! It's ok, I guess, since if I remember correctly, you guys got one of the games late or something... Oh well... But tell me if I'm right here. If I go to England and buy the game + extras THERE, wouldn't it be the same exact game as the one coming out in the USA, language and all?
language? idk, the subtitles will be slightly different but they will have the artbook and some other additional things

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Despite not getting this edition...I will buy all this stuff off Ebay I just know it...

P.S. In my local Gamestop, I saw what the box for the bundle on a poster, and it looks similar to this CE box...IDK if that was known or not...I'll take a pic of the poster soon and make a thread if thats new news...

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Despite not getting this edition...I will buy all this stuff off Ebay I just know it...

P.S. In my local Gamestop, I saw what the box for the bundle on a poster, and it looks similar to this CE box...IDK if that was known or not...I'll take a pic of the poster soon and make a thread if thats new news...

please do!

i wanna see the box for my psp

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back