• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Because it hasn't been confirmed by Nomaru, and if it hasn't been confirmed by Nomaru it isn't true.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ It could be the knights but it could just be a word that they added in, it could also be the New enemy name...We dunno.

redprint

Hmm... by the way, someone care to explain what is MX and UEM?
I wanna discuss too, but the vocabulary is...

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Ive watched now the BBS Trailer, very slow and I noticed that where MX has frozen Ven und throw him below, and before he was on the ground cames Aqua and she hold him, then I saw the frozen Ven, and his eyes are moving, its very clearly and I saw it first yet loool. Did you notice that?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Ive watched now the BBS Trailer, very slow and I noticed that where MX has frozen Ven und throw him below, and before he was on the ground cames Aqua and she hold him, then I saw the frozen Ven, and his eyes are moving, its very clearly and I saw it first yet loool. Did you notice that?
I haven't noticed until someone on the forums made a thread about it.

=D

Who is thinking that the Final Mix secret ending will be playable in BBS?

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ Hey,congrats on making 2,000 posts =D

Did he say that?I must have missed that..but a cutscene is also good.

redprint

MX=Master Xehanort
UEM=UNofficial acronym forUnknown Elder Mage(Soon known as Master Xehanort):toungesmile:

Hey, thanks.
So... it's been confirmed that that unknown elder mage from BBS trailer is really Xehanort?
(<-poorly updated)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hey, thanks.
So... it's been confirmed that that unknown elder mage from BBS trailer is really Xehanort?
(<-poorly updated)

They have the same name, much in common, and, most likely, one is part of the other, but the two characters remain distinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back