• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
anyway, I highly doubt that Birth by Sleep will come out that soon. There is no official release date yet.
I'll have to agree there,no matter how many want it to come out soon,it probably won't happen next year.
Or if we're lucky,we'll get it late 2008,no sooner.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
the new issue of gameinformer comes out this week and i called the guys there he says it really does have BBS and 358/2 days in it so go out and buy it

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
thats good and remember to go out and buy games cause of the sales

the new issue of gameinformer comes out this week and i called the guys there he says it really does have BBS and 358/2 days in it so go out and buy it

It has a small picture and a few sentences below it. The only thing about the release that it says is this: "Will most likely be released after 358/2 Days." So, I don't have a link. You'll have to get the issue yourself, anybody reading this.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
it always comes out on a friday but cause there was no mail on thursday that means the mail got backed up ao its coming on saturday

SharinganSora995

Hi.....I hope you dont mind me dropping in but I think that BBS is going to be the best. Also I just joined today. I have been here as a guest for almost a year, so I decided to join today. I am a little confused with the whole avatar deal though...

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
the reason why is they put those games which they have little info about on there and they never give a release date there.they suck

the reason why is they put those games which they have little info about on there and they never give a release date there.they suck

First of all, Game Informer does not suck. It is actually one of the most well written magazines that I have ever read. I get it in the mail. It came on Friday.

So, the game is in the photophile, which has big pictures, with a few sentences below. No release date is given, because there is no release date yet.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
the reason i said gameinformer sucks is because there is no BBS info and i also get it in the mail too

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
yea but they could have said the year cause Noruma said all are definitly coming out in 08.thats wat he said in a intreviewbut it is most likely the holiday 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back